Sign in to follow this  
Agni

Hello To Everyone

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing ok and I hope you all have a great 2007 :D

My name is dean, i'm 26 and my main focus in life is yoga. I also do wing chun and through this I seem to be developing an interest in errr well, oriental myticism and that led me to find this site!

You can find out A little more about me on my myspace if you like.

Agni on myspace

I'll have to agree with Michael ...

and that flash you did with your hand is brilliant.

Welcome.

-Michelle THTT

Is your avatar overlays of Alex Grey's work? I have his calendar and I've wanted to work with it, digitize it, add some movement, words and music. Things that people like you have already done.

If you have time, let us know what graphics, programs and expertise you use.

Michael

Is your avatar overlays of Alex Grey's work? I have his calendar and I've wanted to work with it, digitize it, add some movement, words and music. Things that people like you have already done.

If you have time, let us know what graphics, programs and expertise you use.

Michael

Hi, yeah its part of a larger gif that I found, I cant claim any credit for ir haha. I just chopped a little part out of it so I could use it an avatar on here. I used JASC Animation Shop 3 to do that. Heres the full gif -

tool%20gifs%20(1).gif

Free file hosting from File Den!

Wow, very nice. I also like the glowing yoga palm avatar on your myspace site. I'll have to google around for other Alex Grey elaborations.

Michael

Wow, very nice. I also like the glowing yoga palm avatar on your myspace site. I'll have to google around for other Alex Grey elaborations.

Michael

Oh thanks! I used the same program to make that.

I captured the video with my web cam, imported it into animation shop and added the om with the light. The shining Om is actually a text effect, I used an Om text I have which has about 48 different Om symbols in it. It was pretty simple to do but it looks good!

I love Alex Gray too, i have two of his books and an Alex Grey inspired tattoo as well :D

Sign in to follow this