Wells

Careful, Mods and Tao Bums! Spammer on the loose!

Guys,

I wanted to bring to your attention that we seem to have a new spammer with MULTIPLE (and I mean MANY) identities on our forum! :angry:

This guy seems to post mostly more or less meaningless one-liners with the goal to bring his website Link Removed through the link in his signature to your attention!

I have nothing against advertising but we have a clear policy against people who want to fool us with multiple identities!

This guy's name is supposedly "Conrad Raw" and is a self-proclaimed bestselling author and seems to have several more websites to adsvertise his stuff, as for example:

http://www.powerfullifebalance.com/about.html

http://www.selfgrowt...conrad_raw.html

Again, I have nothing against advertising but if someone is FLOODING this forum with so many accounts all registered at one day and posts only one-liners, I feel scammed immediately! :angry:

His accounts seem to be (but not nessecarily limited to):

PebblesKim

benjames

Alex11

dartintodar

nelroybantil

andoymanal

...and very probably many others too who have joined today or yesterday but have not yet posted!

I hope something will be done about that!

Edited by viator
  • Like 2

Conrad Raw

Powerful Life Balance Ltd.

Powerful Life Balance Ltd. #4023

616 Corporate Way, Suite 2

Valley Cottage, NY 10989-2050

Email: [email protected]

I think we should all send him nasty grams

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the headsup, Dorian.

Please, everyone and anyone, report any more that you see.. just click 'report' on their post, and in the report space write SPAM, and they will be marked as such.

:)

• Like 2

But wait, there's more!

He's the author of :

"The Zensation Manual: Forbidden Secrets of Personal and Energetic Development"

It's very thoughtful of him to want to share the zensational opportunity for Tao Bums to learn these forbidden secrets of energetic development for only $97.00, versus, for example, Mo Pai, which keeps these forbidden secrets secret. Where else can we learn how to

"Triple Your Personal Power, Manifest Your Dreams and Break Through Anything Holding You Back From Creating The Life You Desire!"

"It’s NOT based on new age fluff… theories or ideas…"

"I traveled to exotic jungle temples in Bali to learn from enlightened teachers…and finally after years of work it all started to fit into place."

"How an ancient Hawaiian art helps you get in touch with your spiritual self… improve your relationships… eliminate negative emotions and baggage… and attain spiritual breakthroughs by using practical exercises."

• 3 simple exercises to open your charkas… increase your sensitivity to energy… and feel the auras of other people. (pages 12-13)

and most importantly:

The Secret To Making “The Secret” Work For You!

Sounds pretty Zensational to me! ;)

• Like 5