Imperial

I'm just wondering. . .

So I became interested in immortality and did a little search on the Internet. I came across this video on YouTube and found it interesting. It seemed a little different from the "creating a spiritual body and transfer your consciousness over" type of concept I've been reading about. What do you guys think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAnpFHU87Og

If this video has been discussed already, then I'm sorry for re-posting it and maybe some of you guys can link me to the thread? :D

Edited by Imperial

Great video, dude! :D Yeah, the guy is absolutely right! That's the "highest achievement" in Taoism, but almost no one speaks today about it because they don't even know that it's possible except some very few true Tao Masters as Waysun Liao!

Let me quote Waysun Liao in his great new book "Tao: The Way Of God":

But the highest level some of the old masters achieved is what they called "daytime ascending". They could raise their energy so high that they could dissolve even their bodies into pure energy and just vanish and turn into a "saint".

It's the most highest level of immortality and the way to achieve it is to raise the Frequenzy and the Amplitude of your Chi (= your Energy Wave Function) until the matter of your body dissolves into pure energy and then you can take it with you.

Waysun Liao discusses this type of internal taoist training in the book I mentioned above in theory, but the only source for sale today for this kind of training in practice is Gary J. Clyman's "Mind Light Nei Kung" system! It contains all these highest level teachings (the Nei Kung part) of Grandmaster Waysun Liao's Temple Style Taichi lineage where you take your Chi (Life-Energy) and directly increase it's Frequenzy and Amplitude by infusing the High-Frequenzy Energy of your Mind into it to cultivate your inner vibration. You re-fuse Mind and Life again to the primordial "highest ultimate", to achieve the true "taichi"! That's the reasom why Human Chi can be the highest Chi in the universe and develop far beyond Heaven- or Earth-Chi! They are only Yang and Yin! But Human Chi can become Taichi with this kind of training! B)

Edited by Dorian Black

It's exactly the goal I am training for with Gary's Nei Kung, so keep your fingers crossed for me, haha! :lol:

If you are interested, I discuss Gary's training system in detail in the "strong energy cultivation" thread as a reference for fellow seekers of this highest level of taoist training! ;)

Great video, dude! :D Yeah, the guy is absolutely right! That's the "highest achievevent" in Taoism, but almost no one speaks today about it because they don't even know that it's possible except some very few true Tao Masters as Waysun Liao!

Let me quote Waysun Liao in his great new book "Tao: The Way Of God":

It's the most highest level of immortality and the way to achieve it is to raise the Frequenzy and the Amplitude of your Chi (= your Energy Wave Function) until the matter of your body dissolves into pure energy and then you can take it with you.

Waysun Liao discusses this type of internal taoist training in the book I mentioned above in theory, but the only source for sale today for this kind of training in practice is Gary J. Clyman's "Mind Light Nei Kung" system! It contains all these highest level teachings (the Nei Kung part) of Grandmaster Waysun Liao's Temple Style Taichi lineage where you take your Chi (Life-Energy) and directly increase it's Frequenzy and Amplitude by infusing the High-Frequenzy Energy of your Mind into it to cultivate your inner vibration. You re-fuse Mind and Life again to the primordial "highest ultimate", to achieve the true "taichi"! That's the reasom why Human Chi can be the highest Chi in the universe and develop far beyond Heaven- or Earth-Chi! They are only Yang and Yin! But Human Chi can become Taichi with this kind of training! B)

Oh yeah, I think I saw something like that somewhere. I think it was called "Heaven Immortal." I also heard this is what happened to Bodhidharma when only his one shoe were left when his grave was opened. O:

Edited by Imperial

Oh yeah, I think I saw something like that somewhere. I think it was called "Heaven Immortal." I also heard this is what happened to Bodhidharma when only his shoes were left when his grave was opened. O:

True, but also hair and nails remain as matter! I don't know why! Maybe because these body cells are already dead or so! :)

So we become bald and nail-less when we become an immortal? DX

Lol, I just heard that guys in tibet who realized that goal simply vanished and that only their clothes, hair and nails remained! :D

Waysun Liao speaks about these levels of achievement in detail in the book I mentioned.

It depends to the level of energy cultivation you achieve until you die.

It begins with simply knowing when you are going to die, then being able to have some control over the point in time when you are going to die, then being able to take a part of your energy with you, then being able to take your whole energy with you to the level when you can even take the energy of the matter of your body with you!

Oh, I get it now. From what I've seen, the "create spiritual body and transfer consciousness" is like just one process by itself.

I don't know if I understand your last post correctly as english is not my native language.

In Temple Style Taichi Nei Kung it's a linear training process of raising the frequenzy and amplitude of your inner power. The "levels of achievement" are markers on that linear path and these just happen naturally.

You don't have to create a spiritual body and transfer your consciousness in a complicated and dangerous process as described for example in Charles Luk's book "Taoist Yoga".

Okay, thanks! :D

I don't think I should ask that here, but do you know how I should get started? Like provide some tips or links. XD

Sure! :)

First read the "strong energy cultivation" thread! ;)

http://thetaobums.com/topic/25346-strong-energy-cultivation/

Then get the books "Tao: The Way Of God" and "Tai Chi Classics"!

They are both from Grandmaster Waysun Liao and contain all the theory you need:

"Tao: The Way Of God"

http://www.amazon.com/Tao-The-Way-Waysun-Liao/dp/0976545446

or as kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/Tao-The-Way-God-ebook/dp/B0046ZRKFI/

"Tai Chi Classics"

http://www.amazon.com/Tai-Chi-Classics-Shambhala/dp/1570627495/

Then, if you decide to practice that way, buy Gary Clymans "Mind Light Nei Kung" system!

http://www.chikung.com/

Then practice, practice, practice! :)

But the highest level some of the old masters achieved is what they called "daytime ascending". They could raise their energy so high that they could dissolve even their bodies into pure energy and just vanish and turn into a "saint".

That's pretty much describing Kunlun...and there are pictures (for those who believe they aren't photo-shopped or anything).

I tend to think all legit practices lead to this. But man, when it's said the highest level of the old masters, that's for real. I personally don't actually understand this stuff enough to say as much as the tour guide in the video did...or really anything substantial at all.

Waysun Liao speaks about these levels of achievement in detail in the book I mentioned.

It depends to the level of energy cultivation you achieve until you die.

It begins with simply knowing when you are going to die, then being able to have some control over the point in time when you are going to die, then being able to take a part of your energy with you, then being able to take your whole energy with you to the level when you can even take the energy of the matter of your body with you!

Dorian, hi. :)

Take it where?

• Like 3

I'd be more inclined to agree if the person talking was a 150 years old or there were monasteries where the monks were ancient. But there are monasteries, including taoist ones, where generations have dedicated there whole lives, almost every waking moment to transcendental practices of mind and body. I'm sure they've reached deep peace, understanding and wisdom, but they're not producing immortals. And these are places that look at 6 or 8 hours of daily practice as kiddie level.

Without role models I aim for the easier targets of peace and understanding, and maybe as Daniel Reid has called it, one of the fruits of Taoist practice, long life.

Edited by thelerner

as to the question about the tibetans vanishing into light, thats called rainbow body and is different than immortality practices. rainbow body dissolution into light (leaving hair and nails) only happens upon death. In fact its considered the most elevated way to die. Then depending on ones mastery of dream states and the bardo, one can go where they wish to be reborn, so in a sense, there is that aspect of immortality of the soul, but the general tendancy of tibetan buddhists is to look at extreme longevity and immortality practices as a sort of self-clinging, or ego exercise.

if you look into it you should find info. Read Chogyal Namkhai Norbu's "The Crystal and the Way of Light" for more info but thats the only firsthand account i can think of. He writes about a guy under house arrest whose progress in the rainbow body death was disturbed by authorities who said that they went into his room but he was tiny like a child, they were kinda freaked out so they went back in a couple days with some more men, but all that was left was hair and nails. CNN writes about several cases of rainbow body he witnessed firsthand, some were people related to him, very good book, highly recommended

Edited by anamatva

Dorian, hi. :)

Take it where?

Hi! ;)

According to Liao "into the spiritual dimension". But they can return in our dimension (as a visible person) and go back again whenever they wish.