eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

Sir,

In Islam, the free will of humans is utmost important. If someone drink alcohol or use peyote, that person will lose his/her consciousness. When you lose your consciousness, you can not use your free will. So a Muslim, should always be conscious during the day except sleeping. So drinking alcohol or other substances that makes you drunk are prohibited.

bahahahahahaha moron

Regards

Edited by sinansencer

So who do you think Gary Clyman is?

And what do I do to myself when I practice his Nei Kung system...? :)

I see, you are afraid to answer my questions!

On the contrary, I was busy doing much better things.

Who is Gary J. Clyman? He is a Saint? He is an Angel? ohhh, he is everything.

Your Nei Kung? Woowwww? Magnificient? The Best one on this world, Forget Mo-Pai and all others. Your Neikung is number one. I even heard that you may go and hold a bare conductor of electrical cable, and nothing happens to you? Is it correct?

So who do you think Gary Clyman is?

And what do I do to myself when I practice his Nei Kung system...? :)

On the contrary, I was busy doing much better things.

Who is Gary J. Clyman? He is a Saint? He is an Angel? ohhh, he is everything.

Your Nei Kung? Woowwww? Magnificient? The Best one on this world, Forget Mo-Pai and all others. Your Neikung is number one. I even heard that you may go and hold a bare conductor of electrical cable, and nothing happens to you? Is it correct?

I see, you are afraid to answer my questions! :lol:

Edited by Dorian Black

Alcohol is much different to a plant though... hemp is a seed bearing plant, I can go harvest and eat it / it is one of the best forms of nutrients on the planet + building resource

hemp_field2.jpg

God is quite specific there is no... you shall eat these plants but not these plants?

The Shaman you met may have different ideas though

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Alcohol is much different to a plant though... hemp is a seed bearing plant, I can go harvest and eat it / it is one of the best forms of nutrients on the planet + building resource

hemp_field2.jpg

God is quite specific there is no... you shall eat these plants but not these plants?

The Shaman you met may have different ideas though

I could not understand your point, I do not know this plant too.

A lion is part of nature. Just go and caress a a hungry lion like you caress a cat. Since there is nothing in nature bad, nothing will happen. If you cannot find a lion, jump from Niagara Falls. As Niagara Falls is a part of nature, nothing will happen

i don't consider being mauled by a lion or falling to my death bad, i consider it cause and effect. There are miles of difference between the two

i really don't appreciate you calling my friends that have done nothing wrong demons. i would like an apology, but i understand if you wont give it.

i don't consider being mauled by a lion or falling to my death bad, i consider it cause and effect. There are miles of difference between the two

Lion mauls you, this is cause and effect

Niagara Falls kills you, this is cause and effect

Smoking a joint gives harm to you, this is cause and effect.

i really don't appreciate you calling my friends that have done nothing wrong demons. i would like an apology, but i understand if you wont give it.

Who are your friends? When and how did I call them demons although they have done nothing wrong. If this is the case, I would apologize immediately.

Dorian Black,

I replied your question. You did not reply mine.

I heard that you may go and hold a bare conductor of electrical cable, and nothing happens to you? Is it correct?

Dorian Black,

I replied your question.

No, you didn't! You were too afraid to repeat your claim that Gary is Satan. And according to your hints you seem to believe also that training his Nei Kung is like worshipping the devil or something similar.

You did not reply mine.

I heard that you may go and hold a bare conductor of electrical cable, and nothing happens to you? Is it correct?

Sure, as long as I am not grounded.

Who are your friends? When and how did I call them demons although they have done nothing wrong. If this is the case, I would apologize immediately.

Me - "i took drugs and hugged my friends"

You - "If you want to get drugs and hug with demons"

How is this not blatantly calling my friends demons?

• Like 1

Translated: Hail Satan Hail Clyman Hail Satan Hail Clyman Hail Satan Hail Clyman

I correct, it is love Gary J. Clyman

It is very obvious what kind of energies you experiment. Congratulations. Continue with your critical and free mind.

:lol:

No, you didn't! You were too afraid to repeat your claim that Gary is Satan. And according to your hints you seem to believe also that training his Nei Kung is like worshipping the devil or something similar.

Look, there is only on Satan (Thanks to God) Satan is an astral being. A human being can not be Satan. It is against the definition. So feel comfortable, Gary is not Satan.

Can you hold a bare electrical cable while you are grounded and there is electricity in the cable?

Also, i have met plenty of christians who would gladly say that you probably do something that amounts to satan worship, such as practicing another religion. How is what you are doing any different?

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

Me - "i took drugs and hugged my friends"

You - "If you want to get drugs and hug with demons"

How is this not blatantly calling my friends demons?

Ha you meant your drug friends. Sorry for misunderstanding. You and your friends, all of you hugged demons when you took those drugs. This hugging took place in astral plane. Unless there is a medium there, you can not see that hugging.

I edited but I am wondering how to put this across in the most positive way he said something about a teacher I and many cultivators on this forum admire "he is working with negative energies because his heart is impure"

Guys please learn from this "sufi wisdom" really this is the result.

Look, there is only on Satan (Thanks to God) Satan is an astral being. A human being can not be Satan. It is against the definition. So feel comfortable, Gary is not Satan.

Phew! What a relief! :lol:

Can you hold a bare electrical cable while you are grounded and there is electricity in the cable?

Sure, as long as it's not enough electricity to hurt a person! :rolleyes: