eye_of_the_storm

Housewife uses LSD Experiment. from the 1950's

I tell you what the source of evil in this world is: It's human ignorance! It makes you small, fearmongering, blindly believing, intolerant, aggressive against everything and everyone that doesn't fit your belief system, unable to challenge your own beliefs and therefore unable to grow mentally, unable to challenge the authorities of your belief system and restricts your intelligence by restricting your ability to consider possibilities! It can even lead to "holy wars" against people who simply don't agree with your beliefs...or slaughtering completely innocent people because some idiot did upload a video on youtube that ridicules your belief system and those innocent people simply have the same nationality as that idiot!

THAT'S evil, THAT'S satanic! And ALL those are people ruled and controlled by Satan! And Satan's best trick is to give this people the best excuse possible to justify every crime against humanity they do actually out of their own evilness and possession of Satan: They believe they do it for GOD!

Dorian Black,

You are definitely confused. I will pray for you.

Best Regards,

Hahahahahhaha, in psychology this is called as a text book example of projection

Indeed, indeed! B)

• Like 1

Indeed, indeed! B)

Yes, but remember the sequence of events. I told use of psychedelic substances (either LSD or peyote or other plants described by Carlos Castaneda) is negative. Ohhhhh, the attacks have begun.

So to whom I projected and what? To LSD and Peyote? Hahahahhaha. I had no idea there are people in the forum who actually used or are using psychedelics at all.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Yes, but remember the sequence of events. I told use of psychedelic substances (either LSD or peyote or other plants described by Carlos Castaneda) is negative. Ohhhhh, the attacks have begun.

So to whom I projected and what? To LSD and Peyote? Hahahahhaha

[...] unable to challenge your own beliefs and therefore unable to grow mentally, unable to challenge the authorities of your belief system and restricts your intelligence by restricting your ability to consider possibilities.

there is always a hope,[...]. Who knows one day you sense your negativity.

Unfortunately, I doubt it! :mellow:

Unfortunately, I doubt it! :mellow:

As long as you seek for the truth, there is always hope. What matters is that whether you a pure heart or rusted, dirty heart. Seek for the truth, it shall be given.

• Like 1

As long as you seek for the truth, there is always hope. What matters is that whether you a pure heart or rusted, dirty heart. Seek for the truth, it shall be given.

How absurd is a "sincere" search for truth "with a pure heart" when your ignorance (resulting out of your belief system) makes you completely unable to recognize the truth?

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Time + numbers (people) doesn't always = truth

If a few Buddhists smoked opium that doesn't mean they all did

I would not recommend the use of opium to anyone.

People have been abusing drugs since when

I am interested in the use of plants as found in nature with little manipulation from man

Very wise words, thank you.

I would also be interesting in Recep Ivedek giving a more elaborate account as to why these things may be dangerous... as per his discussion with Cenk Sertdemir. So far it appears that the use of such substances may allow one to be more easily attacked from negative astral influences

I attended a one day seminar of Cenk Sertdemir. He explained every aspect of Shamanism as he learnt in the city of Kızıl, capital city of Tuva Republic of Russia. Cenk is a certified Wolf Shaman, he has a certificate like an ID, stating that he is officially a Shaman. In Tuva, Shamans do the funeral ceremony for instance, there is a certification system in order to distinguish real Shamans from other people. During the seminar, Cenk also explained that no Turkiic, Mongol, Tunguz, etc Central Asian Shaman uses these substances. Only the drum is used as you may have watched from Youtube videos I had given. Negative astral beings, either bad spirits or demons of Satan can and will attack a person using psychedelic substance.

I think this is true regarding alcohol, cigarettes, cocaine, e and other man made drugs.

I agree 100 % for alcohol, cocaine and other man made drugs. Cigarettes give harm to pyhsical body mainly rather than astral body.

I would also say this is true for other stimulants such as refined sugars + other proceeded food.

The above mentioned refined sugars and other processed foods give main harm to physical body.

I would also say that the consumption of animal products is detrimental to spiritual growth and greater capacity for expanded awareness.

I agree and disagree. Let me explain, for the present condition of human beings, animal products are allowed by God. This is mainly due to our punishment. Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit because Satan deceived them. Adam, in tears, prayed to God Almighty to be forgiven. God forgave them conditionally and instead of putting them in Hell forever, he created them on this world with certain conditions. Man kind would not be able to utilize their chakras fully, In this condition, man kind are allowed to eat meat because we are in a low or fallen state. But after the day of resurrection, if some of the human population will be allowed to live on earth, which is called as Golden Age, the humans will not be allowed to eat animal products.

All weakening ones Auric / Astral ? Energetic bodies

We have one physical body but 99 astral bodies. The number of 99 comes from the 99 Beautiful Names of God (http://en.wikipedia....of_God_in_Islam)

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 2

I have nothing to learn from you

lol, i like to think that i have something to learn from everyone

also no, my opinion wont be changed about drugs. i know they are damaging to the body, i know that they can hinder the cultivation process but i still stand firm that they helped me. You can't tell somebody "you aren't helping yourself" because it isn't up to you, it is up to the individual.

Also everything on a public forum is my business. Deal w/ it ;)

Also, these "negative astral satan demons" according to my belief are just my own negative thoughts and behavior patterns. It is perfectly possible to have willpower and not encounter them at all while on drugs. When you open up the gateway with drugs, good "beings" can come in too

• Like 2

How absurd is a "sincere" search for truth "with a pure heart" when your ignorance (resulting out of your belief system) makes you completely unable to recognize the truth?

How absurd is that you are operating as an commercial advertisement agency of Gary J. Clyman and giving me lessons about truth.

• Like 1

Can someone make another thread, perhaps about general drug use in spirituality and keep all the lame argument in this one? i would really like to discuss this topic without BS

Also, these "negative astral satan demons" according to my belief are just my own negative thoughts and behavior patterns. It is perfectly possible to have willpower and not encounter them at all while on drugs. When you open up the gateway with drugs, good "beings" can come in too

Demons are negative astral beings. Angels are positive astral beings. Good spirits are positive astral beings. Bad spirits are negative astral beings. You are using the terminology in a strange way when you say "negative astral satan demons"

It is not possible not to encounter demons while on drugs because your astral defense sphere are full of holes. You are open to attack of negative beings at that condition. They never miss such an opportunity to attack you.

Similar attract similar. Those drugs are negative. Positive beings can not come if you are on these drugs. Positive beings can come only if there is a positive environment. If you look at the heroin addicts, cocaine addicts, people using illegal pills, you will see what I mean.

• Like 1

How absurd is that you are operating as an commercial advertisement agency of Gary J. Clyman and giving me lessons about truth.

It's not absurd, on the contrary: Gary's system is one of the very few out there that truly work!

And I dont believe that, I experience that during my training (and after) with my very critical and free mind.

heroine and cocaine is not the same thing as peyote, ayuascha or iboga,

That is like comparing medicine with poison.

Such things as peyote are treated as a living god in native american traditions and I agree having used one.

Please tell me if cocaine, heroine addicts use peyote to completely rid their cure from one usage how is this in anyway bad? If people who use peyote can see the afterlife and higher world and totally transform many parts of their life, how is this bad?

I agree with dorian black. Ignorance is the evil. Blindness. Refusal to challenge "beliefs, ideas, concepts" You clearly have a lot ignorance for example, in many ways you actually act like a nutcase.

Please feel free to read and then write ignored. Maybe these words will sink into you.

It's not absurd, on the contrary: Gary's system is one of the very few out there that truly work!

And I dont believe that, I experience that during my training (and after) with my very critical and free mind.

It is very obvious what kind of energies you experiment. Congratulations. Continue with your critical and free mind.

• Like 1

You are using the terminology in a strange way when you say "negative astral satan demons"

Those drugs are negative. Positive beings can not come if you are on these drugs. Positive beings can come only if there is a positive environment. If you look at the heroin addicts, cocaine addicts, people using illegal pills, you will see what I mean.

i used that terminology as a joke, i was making fun of the concept of demons. i don't believe in demons, or angels, or formal deities.

So all those times i took drugs with my friends and sat around opening up and revealing how much we cared for one another and that we didn't want to be so negative towards eachother (which we went on to not do) And all the hugging, and making sure everyone was alright and noone had a bad time. All that was a lie and we were all possessed by demons? If you see something wrong with people being close to their friends, you must not have very many friends dude - and i say this in the least hateful way possible. Get out there meet some people who hate you for who you are, then make some friends that accept you for who you are and come back and tell me accepting people for who they are and everything they do doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside

heroine and cocaine is not the same thing as peyote, ayuascha or iboga,

That is like comparing medicine with poison.

Such things as peyote are treated as a living god in native american traditions and I agree having used one.

Please tell me if cocaine, heroine addicts use peyote to completely rid their cure from one usage how is this in anyway bad? If people who use peyote can see the afterlife and higher world and totally transform many parts of their life, how is this bad?

I agree with dorian black. Ignorance is the evil. Blindness. Refusal to challenge "beliefs, ideas, concepts" You clearly have a lot ignorance for example, in many ways you actually act like a nutcase.

Please feel free to read and then write ignored. Maybe these words will sink into you.

I really love to ignore this boy.

• Like 1

Im not a boy Im a man, your a fat overweight nutcase that needs mental treatment

• Like 1

i used that terminology as a joke, i was making fun of the concept of demons. i don't believe in demons, or angels, or formal deities.

So all those times i took drugs with my friends and sat around opening up and revealing how much we cared for one another and that we didn't want to be so negative towards eachother (which we went on to not do) And all the hugging, and making sure everyone was alright and noone had a bad time. All that was a lie and we were all possessed by demons? If you see something wrong with people being close to their friends, you must not have very many friends dude - and i say this in the least hateful way possible. Get out there meet some people who hate you for who you are, then make some friends that accept you for who you are and come back and tell me accepting people for who they are and everything they do doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside

You are free to choose. You have free will. If you want to get drugs and hug with demons, do not stop and do not waste my time. Go ahead, nobody is holding you.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

I attended a one day seminar of Cenk Sertdemir. He explained every aspect of Shamanism as he learnt in the city of Kızıl, captial city of Tuva Republic of Russia. Cenk is a certified Wolf Shaman, he has a certificate like an ID, stating that he is officially a Shaman. In Tuva, Shamans do the funeral ceremony for instance, there is a certification system in order to distinguish real Shamans from other people. During the seminar, Cenk also explained that no Turkiic, Mongol, Tunguz, etc Central Asian Shaman uses these substances. Only the drum is used as you may have watched from Youtube videos I had given. Negative astral beings, either bad spirits or demons of Satan can and will attack a person using psychedelic substance.

I agree 100 % for alcohol, cocaine and other man made drugs. Cigarettes give harm to pyhsical body mainly rather than astral body.

The above mentioned refined sugars and other processed foods give main harm to physical body.

I agree and disagree. Let me explain, for the present condition of human beings, animal products are allowed by God. This is mainly due to our punishment. Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit because Satan deceived them. Adam, in tears, prayed to God Almighty to be forgiven. God forgave them conditionally and instead of putting them in Hell forever, he created them on this world with certain conditions. Man kind would not be able to utilize their chakras fully, In this condition, man kind are allowed to eat meat because we are in a low or fallen state. But after the day of resurrection, if some of the human population will be allowed to live on earth, which is called as Golden Age, the humans will not be allowed to eat animal products.

We have one physical body but 99 astral bodies. The number of 99 comes from the 99 Beautiful Names of God (http://en.wikipedia....of_God_in_Islam)

Excellent

I am already working toward the Golden Age :)

I am still unsure regarding the plant things I will look further into it

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Even a kindergarten kid is more man than you.

Ignorance is the most unmanly, uncourageous thing there is you have proved your lack of manliness, go and have a wank on your holy books and gay bears

Ignorance is the most unmanly, uncourageous thing there is you have proved your lack of manliness, go and have a wank on your holy books and gay bears

Ignored.....Ignored.....Ignored

• Like 1