Disabled Not Broken

King Arthur - Daoist, Alchemist & Bender

Fū Yue highlighted a few links between the...

Truth is universal - people just describe it differently.

Not that I proclaim to know the truth... you all understand :)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Labelling everyone who challenges your point of view as 'a troll' just dehumanises the poster and deflects from the debate.

The academic history of King Arthur is fascinating and it's a real shame we can't discuss it sensibly here.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Trolls make snarky, passive-agressive comments and direct personal attacks to de-humanize OPs and to derail threads do they not? It's easy to go back and read just who this individual was on this thread. All is fair in love and war. Also, I find it interesting that the two most troll like posters on this thread just posted within 8 minutes of each other at 5 am! Truly brothers in solidarity to the end! Can it be coincidence that you two share the same opinions and early-morning proclivities? You guys have so much in common (perhaps everything). Wink, wink :ph34r:

I'm not suggesting that the mods look into the possibility that you (Mrtiger) have multiple accounts. That would be unfair. You deserve better. "I'm just saying..." as the kids are so fond of saying nowadays :D

You see there you go getting personal again.

Why do you need to attack me personally ?

All I want to do talk about is King Arthur in an intelligent way. Now I'm getting called a troll and being falsely accused of having multiple accounts.

Bad Karma to falsely accuse people. I forgive you though.

Edited by mrtiger

Bad Karma to falsely accuse people. I forgive you though.

Karma is simply action, reaction. You brought this upon yourself. If you read above I said I would *not* suggest that the mods look into the possibility that you (Mrtiger) have multiple accounts. Interestingly enough, another common troll tendency is to cry foul when the spotlight is placed upon the troll's dishonorable methods and call such action a personal attack. Coincidentally, you have just done this as well--see post above. I'm not attacking you--just pointing out the uncanny similarities between your posting methods (vis a vis this entire thread) and trolling--nothing more.

I myself am now becoming a troll as I have derailed this most excellent thread as well. No longer. I accept your above post as an admission that you may feel as I do and would like to end this unproductive conversation we have been having.

Kind regards to you templetao.

Ok

Karma is simply action, reaction. You brought this upon yourself. If you read above I said I would *not* suggest that the mods look into the possibility that you (Mrtiger) have multiple accounts. Interestingly enough, another common troll tendency is to cry foul when the spotlight is placed upon the troll's dishonorable methods and call such action a personal attack. Coincidentally, you have just done this as well--see post above. I'm not attacking you--just pointing out the uncanny similarities between your posting methods (vis a vis this entire thread) and trolling--nothing more.

I myself am now becoming a troll as I have derailed this most excellent thread as well. No longer. I accept your above post as an admission that you may feel as I do and would like to end this unproductive conversation we have been having.

Kind regards to you templetao.

OK I apologise if I upset anyone here to you theurgy, and of course to disablednotbroken

No offence was intended. I just wanted to engage you in debate. I obviously went to far and for that I apologise.

Let this be the end of it.

Best wishes to everyone.

Shame this thread was so derailed, but the last page (5'th) added a lot :)

mrtiger, I believe you when you say you wanted a debate, but DNB didn't give you anything back so you ended up pulling his leg for to long. Maybe in the future you can write a small essay about your viewpoint of Arthur and post it here, maybe that will create some debate when we have some real counterweight to the original post :)

templetao, I myself are really curious about your elemental training. Please create a tropic about it. I'll read it, I promise.

• Like 1

I think it's hilarious that you guys start multi-page thread wars about knowing how to master elements when none of the people arguing can even master their own emotions enough to stop themselves from childish outbursts. I like what Fu Yue said although I can't confirm it myself.

Edited by The Observer