Sign in to follow this  
Pai_Mei

"It's the wood that should fear your hand, not the other way around"

Dear Qi-brother Michael,

so your the only surviving representative of your school? :-D

There is nothing to be envious about as my private sessions were also through skype. :blush: However I had the benefit to share some real quality time with Santiago alone and I treasure our experiences very much. He is really one of the most loving people I know.

Glad to hear it. My dojo used to teach the 5 point palm exploding heart technique, but too quickly we got down to 4 members, then 2,..then one ;)

I envy that you were able to take KAP live with Santiago. A number of us have taken it through Skype. Welcome to the bums.

Michael

Dear fellow members,

PS: Apart from my avatar I am quite approachable and much gentler than the fictional Pai_Mei :)

Greetings,

Pai_Mei

I had met the guy in your avatar. Do you know who he is.....???:D

That is a very philosophical question :-)....do you mean Gordon Liu, the star of "36 chambers of Shaolin" who portrais Pai-Mei or do you mean the historical person that inspired Tarantino to create Pai-Mei or do you aim at the person behind this post? ;-) Aren't we all actors and carry masks in some way? Isn't being an internal energy cultivator a good mask, too?:-D Maybe the world is like Shakespeare said "just a stage" and we are all actors in this world? So who am I really and who are you? The head of a dead cat! :-D

I had met the guy in your avatar. Do you know who he is.....???:D

HELLO :lol:

That guy is White Eyebrow, there's a kung fu style named after him

My friend was practicing it but I don't know where he went now

Also, I've been using that exact picture on my profile page for a while

UNTIL I FOUND THESE AWESOME HORSE STANCE THINGS

Well, I see that you have good taste dear Sinfest, not only when it comes to choosing profile pics...Falco is really one of the greatest artists of all time :D As far as I know he his still to this date the first and only german-speaking artist (he is actually from Austria) who had a number-one-hit on the US-billboard-charts.

HELLO :lol:

That guy is White Eyebrow, there's a kung fu style named after him

My friend was practicing it but I don't know where he went now

Also, I've been using that exact picture on my profile page for a while

UNTIL I FOUND THESE AWESOME HORSE STANCE THINGS

• Like 1

That is a very philosophical question :-)....do you mean Gordon Liu, the star of "36 chambers of Shaolin" who portrais Pai-Mei or do you mean the historical person that inspired Tarantino to create Pai-Mei or do you aim at the person behind this post? ;-) Aren't we all actors and carry masks in some way? Isn't being an internal energy cultivator a good mask, too?:-D Maybe the world is like Shakespeare said "just a stage" and we are all actors in this world? So who am I really and who are you? The head of a dead cat! :-D

Never mind.......You know who he is......:D

Sign in to follow this