Sifu ReL

Meditation/ Internal Alchemy Side Effects

i was wondering if you could answer some of my questions regarding my meditation ive been doin...for instance, im having a type of side effect from meditating - the skin on my palms and fingers are peeling, at first it looks like lots of small bubbles that poped on the surface of my skin then it just starts peeling...almost like im shedding... is this normal? :excl:

If you did breathe during your mediation which I think you did; then, your body is going through a process of detoxification. It is not a side effect. After the detoxification, the symptom will go away.

i was wondering if you could answer some of my questions regarding my meditation ive been doin...for instance, im having a type of side effect from meditating - the skin on my palms and fingers are peeling, at first it looks like lots of small bubbles that poped on the surface of my skin then it just starts peeling...almost like im shedding... is this normal? :excl:

Um.. you sure it's not just a fungus or something, like athletes foot on your hands? I would check it out at a walk-in clinic. Who knows, maybe it is related to some kind of detox, but maybe not too.

If you did breathe during your mediation which I think you did; then, your body is going through a process of detoxification. It is not a side effect. After the detoxification, the symptom will go away.

what do you mean "if i breathe".... what does it mean if i didnt or held breath.

what do you mean "if i breathe".... what does it mean if i didnt or held breath.

What I meant was did you do the fundamental Chi Kung abdominal breathing.....???

in my experience personally i did not get the bubbling effect you're talking about.. but i definitely did get the majority of both my hands peeling excessively for about a week, especially the tips & the laogong point. i had just started my solar practice so i personally attributed it to the previous cells not being able to sustain the increased yang chi.

• Like 1

in my experience personally i did not get the bubbling effect you're talking about.. but i definitely did get the majority of both my hands peeling excessively for about a week, especially the tips & the laogong point. i had just started my solar practice so i personally attributed it to the previous cells not being able to sustain the increased yang chi.

Thankyou for your insight, you seem to relate and the increased yang chi is what i was exspecting but i just wanted to make sure.