Sign in to follow this  
Everything

We walk the Way, not to reach the destination

Without commenting on the entirety of the OP and creating reality by faith, I think faith is simply the opposite of fear. When you fear something, you have the feeling that something will go bad even though it hasn't happened. Faith is feeling that things will go well even though they haven't yet. I think when people associate faith with belief they think it something that people do because they were told to, but that definition is so self-limiting it is actually quite absurd, and often based on what some skeptic told them to think anyways :lol: .

Faith is exactly the same as fear. It is the "duality" of good and bad. You can believe in good and believe in bad. Believing in good feels good. Believing in bad feels bad, or anxious. The fear itself is neutral, it is just a messenger, telling you that you believe in a negative outcome.

The opposite of faith and believe does not exist. It is non-being. So as you try to let go of all believes you are left with the state of "being." the "I am" state of being. From there, you can paste the conditions and specifics on that. "I am (choose your experience)."

As I said in my initial post, trust, faith, believe, allowance is all effortless action. Action without action. It is not a matter of practicing how to trust. We already do it automaticly effortlessly all the time. It is just a matter of what you are choosing to trust in.

Wei Wu Wei, Allowance, do nothing and leave nothing undone. Enjoy the ride and flow with it, just be who you are, thats your job. To enjoy the journey that you have allowed to be.

Edited by Everything

Life is meanigless, and I mean that in the most positive sense possible. The meaning you put in it, is the meaning you get out of it.

Yea!!! I get to agree with a post in this thread!

Yea!!! I get to agree with a post in this thread!

Who ever did not let you agree with all the other posts is a pretty naughty peepol :P

But you tell this peepol he's pretty good at what he does! :lol:

If I ever get rich, and protect my self against inception, I would hire him for sure!

Edited by Everything

Faith is exactly the same as fear. It is the "duality" of good and bad.....

Sure, but how many masters, let alone everyone else, actually spend every waking moment in non-duality? Not that many. And when their not, do they always choose faith over fear? I'm no master, but I know I haven't mastered this either!

Life is meanigless, and I mean that in the most positive sense possible. The meaning you put in it, is the meaning you get out of it.

...I meant efforts at communication and discussion. Not life. You should try to cut back on grandiose statements.

I'm pretty sure by now you are just another new age hack spouting fortune cookie aphorisms.

Haha! "enjoy the ride and flow with it!" Come on, man. What's next "seize the day!!" People like you are abound in so many spiritual circles today so eager to put a concluding stamp on any experience of bliss...ayee

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Sure, but how many masters, let alone everyone else, actually spend every waking moment in non-duality? Not that many. And when their not, do they always choose faith over fear? I'm no master, but I know I haven't mastered this either!

There are no masters. Teachers teach you to allow more of what you want. Teach you to allow? Thats insane! They help you let go of all self imposed limits that prevent you from choosing "allowance" as you default choice of action.

You don't spend every waking moment in non-duality. We are non-duality. Come here to enjoy the duality.

You don't avoid the contrast of your life. You feel exciting about it!

You feel afraid and worry about health or finances. Then you allow the confidence, prosperity and well-being to come into being. Every time you explore contrast, you have created an opposite of what you do not want. It is waiting for you to allow it, when you are done exploring contrast.

...grandiose statements.

I love grandiose statements :P

A whole world in a grain of sand

Edited by Everything

There are no masters. Teachers teach you to allow more of what you want. Teach you to allow? Thats insane! They help you let go of all self imposed limits that prevent you from choosing "allowance" as you default choice of action.

You don't spend every waking moment in non-duality. We are non-duality. Come here to enjoy the duality.

You don't avoid the contrast of your life. You feel exciting about it!

You feel afraid and worry about health or finances. Then you allow the confidence, prosperity and well-being to come into being. Every time you explore contrast, you have created an opposite of what you do not want. It is waiting for you to allow it, when you are done exploring contrast.

Wow, there was a lot of "YOU" in that paragraph for someone who doesn't distinguish between self and other...

...I meant efforts at communication and discussion.

Indeed, words are inherently deceptive and mean little to nothing at all. The truth cannot be communicated through sounds of any kind, because the vibrancy of the word itself is simply a result of the inherent indefiniteness, emptiness, of all things. Attempts at definition will undoubtedly fail, thus do all things which arise dissolve.

Wow, there was a lot of "YOU" in that paragraph for someone who doesn't distinguish between self and other...

Conscious distinguishment

Sign in to follow this