Nikolai1

The Spiritual Splendour of the Ego

Oh, this is bad. I feel compelled to rush in on behalf of Stosh to say something. I shouldn't do that. Should I?

Anyway, it's not an insult I'm going to suggest Et. But I was wondering whether you were going to hit me over the head with flowery goodness for a while there :lol:

Based on some beliefs stosh, you, me do not actually exists ... and based on other beliefs we all be one... so why should you feel bad/good whatever about rushing in on behalf of you to say something to yourself... by all means welcome to the party... heads spins, body spins, emotional spins, and other spins ... including the zero point spin... can be quite dizzying ... or quite entertaining and a bit educational... far from thinking about hitting you over the head with flowery goodness I thought more along the lines of making it spin... just be careful when it finally makes ground contact... sparks can happen...

Hahaha.

Now you go put those beliefs of yours away. Go see Fu Ye on the other thread and quit threatening to do something with all that:-)

Hahaha.

Now you go put those beliefs of yours away. Go see Fu Ye on the other thread and quit threatening to do something with all that:-)

wait a second I said based on some beliefs... I did not say those where my beliefs... though I sort of agree with you... put those beliefs away.... I did look for Fu Ye thread but did not find the right one... though I am sure its somewhere...

will be taking some time off shortly