idiot_stimpy

Dealing with people with extreme lower energy

Working in these environments is not a good experience and requires proper training and proper support.

Been there and done it-and worse (cleaning in a psychiatric hospital, among the senile or serial rapists depending on the ward; in-person and telephone customer service; telesales, including cold calling; manual labour in all weather; teaching in a private profit seeking school; teaching in a state run school ) The 'bad' environments often have the most valuable lessons.

Often there will not be adequate training or someone there to hold the hand and offer guidance. Many jobs have poor training and support-that is reality-and it may not be practical at times to change jobs. Living and working in another country for example, where your work and residency visa are bound together. You then have to learn quickly how to understand and deal with situations. Sometimes you will feel you are left swinging in the wind, despite doing 'the right thing'.

It is life, it is all experience and all of it has value, regardless of how pleasant or unpleasant the experience may be. A person may, or may not, be able to deal with it in this lifetime. That is just the way it is. Life is not 'fair'.

From personal experience I would say you learn more, and gain more, when there isn't the proper training and proper support around, and you then have to step up to the plate and deal with the situation. You can't expect-and often won't find-someone there to personally guide you. You have to go out and find the knowledge you need and take action yourself.

• Like 1

His negative energy is only bringing your own karmic negative energy to the surface unless you lock your aura... So your own negative energy is transmuted to positive energ/chi she you dissolve the neg through emptiness... Meaning do not react, do not attach yourself to the energy, detach yourself from it, observe and smiling/compassion for the lower energy person stuck in neg karmic cycle always help. in a way he's helping you. It is a spiritual challenge to cleanse your own multidimensional energy body... If you react with hate you are further cultivating the original karmic seed of negative reaction.. Eventually you will be immune to others negativE energy as you will have cultivated so much shen/spirit from healthy chi energy it will simply bounce off your aura laughably, no effort required, just have to clean your own house first.

• Like 2

I've also done more than my fair share of customer service both on the phone and face to face, and I won't say that it is easy or that I have the magic talisman to never "fall from grace" or feel worn out after continuous interactions like your inquiring of. Though I have found some tricks that help until I can clean my energy with qi gong and meditation (one up side is that these environments force me to keep up with practice! haha).

One, partly learned from an ancient Egyptian text, is that if you have to listen to complaints, let the person sweep out all of their *#^* while you basically stand at an indirect angle. This is what the person wants to do, like sneezing out their anger, fear, sorrow, hatred, etc. Once they have dumped it all on the floor you can better approach them with "a loving heart" and thy to help them find the center in the same way that you approach them from. This is also very "Aikido."

I find it also helps to consider the elemental aspects of it. Anger is wood/liver, sometimes combined with fire/heart. To "burn wood" with fire may just result in more fire, so it helps to first put out the fire with earth.

You can direct the fire with water (such as mentioned in the second paragraph) and then put out the fire with earth. So as not to increase the fire again, you can control anger/wood with metal/intuition which may translate as understanding what they are angry about so as to solve the problem, while also paying attention to the subtle "games" that they are playing so that they don't take over.

So, water, earth, metal / yielding:courage, stability:tranquility, attention:intuition. It's sort of funny how yielding is connected to courage, but when we are courageous we go with the moment -not resist it. This also allows the dirt to slide off like "water off a ducks back," at least until you get some time to bathe in clean water (qi gong practice) to wipe of the residual filth :) . Some Tibetan incense can be good to burn during this "bathing" too to purify the environment you are "bathing in."

• Like 1

I deal in customer service and have no choice but to deal with people if I want to stay in the job.

To cut to the chase, I had to deal with someone today who had prior seeing me, verbally abused someone and then had an argument with the Police.

I felt as if this man just radiated lower vibrational energy, heavy and dense. This is not so much a problem, but the power behind this lower energy was massive. At one point I felt this energy washing across my body like a tidal wave and it was horrible.

My question is, what is the best course of action when dealing with someone like this?

Do you remain in a concentrated state, or completely surrender, or fight back, or put up an imaginary shield?

Do you have to experience these people in order to move forward with your practice?

Although probably not the best thing, but lowering your energy to match theirs and fighting back with rage/fear seems the most tempting thing to do.

I have had similar experiences. In most cases i just walk away...in one specific instance i could not. I used to work fr a major stock exchange at that time and there was a major power outage in our datacenter. I got called in on an emergency, all hands on deck kinda call...and i took the elevator to the office floor before heading down to the basement where the it infrastructure was. As i got out of the elevator, i ran into the cto...a man with a very strong, intimidating kind of energy. And the anger of having a major (human induced) crisis at hand had prbly made him livid. As i got diwn and came face to face, i said "hi...how're you doing" and he directed hs wrath at me. I felt my center waver then i almost automatically regained control. The look on his face was almost comical as i took back control of my energy ( where subconciously he was prbly used to bulldozing small-fries like myself)...i respnded back to his angry retort of "how do you expect im doing this morning" with "dont wrry...we are here, we will take care of this situation" in a unthreatened, friendly maner. The intensity of the situation dissipated and ge started smiling....

• Like 1

Negative emotions are Apathy, Grief, Fear, Lust, Anger, and Pride - in that order. Positive emotions are courageousness, acceptance, and Peace - in that order.

Mostly I agree with your all postings.

Just a bit different idea about feelings people may think negative.

They are not 'negative' things in feelings we can experience.

They are all part of us and often we are caught in these feelings naturally.

recently I also experienced deep grief from the loss...

very painful and depressed for a while.

accept it as it is when we feel it and when it comes, then look in distance yourself and the feeling....

but also there are times we feel happy and pleased...

that's life and we just enjoy fully all the feelings but of course should not caught in it too much and long....remind the words 'it will also pass over soon'

Edited by noelle

Mostly I agree with your all postings.

Just a bit different idea about feelings people may think negative.

They are not 'negative' things in feelings we can experience.

They are all part of us and often we are caught in these feelings naturally.

recently I also experienced deep grief from the loss...

very painful and depressed for a while.

accept it as it is when we feel it and when it comes, then look in distance yourself and the feeling....

but also there are times we feel happy and pleased...

that's life and we just enjoy fully all the feelings but of course should not caught in it too much and long....remind the words 'it will also pass over soon'

Lately I've been completely surrendering and trying to ground myself in awareness only.