Have more sex.

Have less sex.

Have sex with more people!

Have sex with less people!

Have sex now!

Dont have sex now!

People so dang bossy about it all.

:lol: No wonder so many are confused. :wacko:

I'm one of them, I think, but I can't remember what I am confused about.

:D

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when I heard you say this, if only because I heard the same thing, a bit less vulgar mind you, from a preacher as a young teen. It seems that we're not supposed to masturbate because if we do, we're coveting someone, although I'm not sure how fantasy is real in that sense, maybe it's just me being logical... sigh. Oh and of course having sex with someone who wants to have sex with you is wrong too, unless you're married.

If someone has sex with another person's wife, and the wife consented because she was unhappy with her husband and needed physical contact, does that make her a bad person, or the man who had sex with her a bad person? Your reasoning is flawed, I'm sure you can see that, but if you want to pop up some more scenarios, I'd be happy to address them as well.

Aaron

Hahaha, you totally look at it dirty man! I didn't mean it that way. I'm not saying you get raped and then say "What do I need this experience for?" I don't think at my age I'll ever get raped. Not that I'm old or something. ^_^

I was talking about the people around us that are victim of some manipulation around the subject of sex or perceived evil. The perceived evil is always like a mirror.

For example, I have a brother, he has influenced my life in unnimaginable great ways. He's like my perceived evil. I always blame him for everything and I just get angry so much with him all the time... In the end, the perceived evil was not within him, but a projection of mine unto him, because I was not ready to face that aspect of my own being, my own relationship with the subject of battle. People don't have evil built into them. The greatest of monsters can always teach you great things about yourself. In the end, they might not be your biggest friend, but you'll definitely appreciate their being for what it is. Love unconditionally as they say. Either you do, or they will return into your life, obviously, because you have not been willing to consciously receive the lesson. They are always there for GREAT reasons. They will have the biggest influence on your life in the most wonderful ways, paradoxically. Even though you might sometimes get stuck in hating mode. We are not supose to get stuck in hating mode. You just hate, and then say ok, what does it teach me about my self. When you have learned a new thing about your self that allows you to enjoy life even more, you say: "Ok, thanks, evil teacher guy, I love you for revealing to me aspect of my self of which I was not conscious before." :P

The example with the wife/husband and me intruding was my personal experience. I was manifesting all kinds of wifes that were having affairs with other people who talk behind these wifes backs, etc. Then one day, when I attracted to a mother of children and she was attracted to me, we enjoyed our time together. I started avoiding her because of sexual tension, I realized that all the wife beaters were in my reality because ----I WAS AFRAID OR WORRIED THAT I WOULD GET BEATEN BY A HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND---

This was a unconscious up until then! Who do I have to thank it for? The evil wife beaters who also beat the living sht out of people who make love to their wife. So, now I am conscious of that believe, it makes no more sense. I wont get beaten, obviously, that is nonsense. I now know that marriage is starting a family, it much more then just sex. It is having children and being together for ever. like family is with eachother for ever. If me getting into bed with a wife destroys the marriage, then I know it is not my fault, because a marriage based on sex alone is not a marriage but a mutual agreement of shared mutual jealousy. I learned all this real quick, because I opened my self to the lessons and received them quicker that way. I'm no longer afraid, because the perceived evil has revealed to me an aspect about my self I was unconscious of. All things unconscious becomes habitual. Once brought under the light of your consciousness, it becomes a choice. The term habbit evaporates. You can go from shying away from married women, to openly telling men you made love to their wife and even having them as friends.

When you try to change "religious child rape" you disown it and denie the lessons it has brought you. You seperate from the event and discredit the existance of it. Thus, it being a part of all that is, you discredit all of existance. You denie the lessons that you are receiving when you believe that you are not where you are supose to be. You try to change the reality and make it something else, even though the lesson is not even learned. It is there for a lesson, when its lesson is over, it will just no longer be. Or it will remain there for people who need the lesson still. Wether the person raping, or the person being raped. They will synchronistically just move out of your life. This is how the way is carved out for you all the time. You do not even have to know how it will carve it self out for you. It takes care of it self. There is no point in trying to manipulate what you see in the mirror. You just change your self and the mirror will change

My relationship with "evil rapers" has also thought me lessons. It has thought me not to hate, or judge people, no matter how bad the evil that is perceived. I have even grown empathy for some pedophiles, because I have known real life stories of these people, coming from written a journal of a women for example who was being raped as a child for years and years. Forgot the name. Doesn't matter, but basicly she went into therapy and the raper suicided. She even to this day feels empathy for her own raper. When she doesn't hate the raper, why should we? When she doesn't feel sorry for her self, why should we? Self Pitty is a drug and a dangerous one. Better not to jump start people into that addiction, know what I'm saying?

Edited by Everything

Of course a society of immature children is probably easier to deal with than a society of fully mature adults.

Depends how you define maturity. To me, for example, George W. Bush is very immature. I consider maturity the abandonment of fear. Immature behavior is based on fear. It's somewhat related to the term "teenage angst".

Childish behavior is pretty much the opposite. It is a behavior based on fearlessness; Including not fearing to violate social norms.

Maybe you'd like to replace "mature" with "grown up" in your statements. The term "grown up" is a bit like "Welcome to the club of equally emotionally messed up people. You are one of us now."

I'm one of them, I think, but I can't remember what I am confused about.

:D

Forgetting is an essential life skill.

Edited by Owledge
  • Like 1