Aaron

Malware detected on advertisement

I'm receiving a warning from google that their are advertisements on Taobums from a site that is known to distribute malware. The site is taylortarver.com. I currently can't visit many of the threads because the advertisement is present there, well I could, but I don't want to take the chance. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Aaron

Use Adblock! It works on YouTube videos too :)

he is saying that there is a link to a site which distributes malicious code. It may not be stopped by adblock. that stops ads. it may be detected by a good antivirus, but if a person goes to the site anyway, there is no guarantee that it will be blocked.

Its the link from that dog drinking from the sprinkler with the caption wwhhharrrgarble or something, i actually forget what thread it is, but i went to follow that link and got the same response.. dirty site.

he is saying that there is a link to a site which distributes malicious code. It may not be stopped by adblock. that stops ads. it may be detected by a good antivirus, but if a person goes to the site anyway, there is no guarantee that it will be blocked.

Its the link from that dog drinking from the sprinkler with the caption wwhhharrrgarble or something, i actually forget what thread it is, but i went to follow that link and got the same response.. dirty site.

Ah thanks! Have deleted the stupid dog. Please can you check to see if this makes it ok for your virus checker.

I thought it was the ads and have been checking these to no avail!!!!!!

please include a link here to any urls that you attempt to access that give you a warning and i will investigate. thanks.

sean