Sign in to follow this  
rosscb

Is most jing used to create sperm over semen?

Obviously jing is transformed into generative fluid to create offspring, but I was thinking of getting a vasectomy and I assume that most jing is used to create the sperm and very little would go into the non sperm part of semen

I am convincing myself more and more that I am recycling the semen that is dying or dead. I believe this is why generally after ejaculation it is said you should wait a couple of days, perhaps to produce more and wait until you have more to recycle with..

This is what I have come up with though.

Edit: Completely forgot to actually reply..

I believe a vasectomy will probably help your training, being the semen would never actually be expelled from your body, yet consistently produced.

Edited by NeiChuan

Just to clarify, after a successful vasectomy, semen is still emitted with ejaculation, although there will be no sperm in it.

The procedure is to sever the vas deferens (which carries the sperm from their home in the testicles to merge with the seminal fluid in the seminal vesicles prior to ejaculation).

Jing is not a thing that reproduce sperms or semen only. Jing comprises all of the substances which makes up the human body. It requires the external nourishment and external chi to sustain its life. Sustain its life which means make it function by generating the internal chi(functional energy) to perform its normal task. However, reproducing sperms and semen was only one of the functions, Jing also produce other hormones and other body fluids as well.

Edited by ChiDragon

I have asked about this topic numerous times, and have done a lot of personal research. I am an infertile male (by choice through hormonal meins- I can resume being fertile if I wish).

From what I understand, from a scientific point of view, the liquid and sperm don't require much energy or nutrients (other than zinc) to be produced. Likewise, contrary to popular myth, ejaculation does not deplete nutrients, hormones or anything of that nature.

Instead, the ecstatic blissful experience of ejaculating sets off a massive neuronal earthquake that might temporarily deplete or desensitize certain receptors and neurotransmitters.

Kind of like the come-down phase after taking a stimulating psychotropic drug.

What triggers the orgasm, is the sexual energy, which acts as a sort of capacitor. It gets depleted when you have an orgasm, but charges up when you don't.

I'd be interested in seeing the results from guys simply ejaculating and ejaculating with an orgasm. I wouldn't be surprised if there were zero negative effects if the orgasm part is omitted entirely.

I have asked about this topic numerous times, and have done a lot of personal research. I am an infertile male (by choice through hormonal meins- I can resume being fertile if I wish).

1. From what I understand, from a scientific point of view, the liquid and sperm don't require much energy or nutrients (other than zinc) to be produced. Likewise, contrary to popular myth, ejaculation does not deplete nutrients, hormones or anything of that nature.

2. Instead, the ecstatic blissful experience of ejaculating sets off a massive neuronal earthquake that might temporarily deplete or desensitize certain receptors and neurotransmitters.

Kind of like the come-down phase after taking a stimulating psychotropic drug.

3. What triggers the orgasm, is the sexual energy, which acts as a sort of capacitor. It gets depleted when you have an orgasm, but charges up when you don't.

I'd be interested in seeing the results from guys simply ejaculating and ejaculating with an orgasm. I wouldn't be surprised if there were zero negative effects if the orgasm part is omitted entirely.

1. Yes, ejaculation does not deplete nutrients, hormones or anything of that nature but it requires nutrients and hormones to remanufacture the sperms and semen and the tremendous energy was loss during the ecstatic blissful experience of ejaculating.

2. It requires energy to set off the receptors and neurotransmitters.

3. Again, it requires energy for sending out the hormones to tell the reproductive system to recharge the capacitor.

But... that's exactly what I said.. or are you paraphrasing me?

note: hormones are not "used up" to manufacture anything, in that they are not the building blocks themselves. They act as catolysts, triggering certain metabolic reactions.

1. Yes, ejaculation does not deplete nutrients, hormones or anything of that nature but it requires nutrients and hormones to remanufacture the sperms and semen and the tremendous energy was loss during the ecstatic blissful experience of ejaculating.

2. It requires energy to set off the receptors and neurotransmitters.

3. Again, it requires energy for sending out the hormones to tell the reproductive system to recharge the capacitor.

note: hormones are not "used up" to manufacture anything, in that they are not the building blocks themselves. They act as catolysts, triggering certain metabolic reactions.

1. Yes, ejaculation does not deplete nutrients, hormones or anything of that nature but it requires nutrients and hormones to tell the body subssystems to remanufacture the sperms and semen and the tremendous energy that was loss during the ecstatic blissful experience of ejaculating.

My emphasis was on "to replace the tremendous body energy that was loss during the ecstatic blissful experience of ejaculating."

Edited by ChiDragon

Sign in to follow this