carol RN

"wheel" of energy turning in me - what is it?

I recently attended a Hawaiian healing retreat to learn QinWay QiGong. We were instructed on how to communicate with trees. I was surprised to clearly hear a tree calling for me to come over. When I approached the tree, I felt tingling in my hands, then a force shot out of the tree and implanted itself , in a circular fashion, deep into my chest. The next evening, the jugular veins of my neck were pounding. by AM I felt as if something was activated in my chest, like a wheel turning. It was quit intense. I swear I could look downward and see my chest pulsating. I had attended this retreat in the hope of receiving physical healing. I did, and continue on the Bigu (eating, living on Qi) as I continue to release what physically ails me. Can anyone tell me about this "wheel of energy" ? This is wild and wonderful stuff.

• Like 1

Wow, that sounds like an amazing experience!

I can't help you with this, although I'm interested to hear more about it. :)

Namaste & Welcome

sounds like a wonderful experience, but i wouldn't really listen to the opinions of people on internet forums about exactly what it is :)

sorry guys i love you all but... :D

trees are conscious entities and as such can transmit energy. Sounds like you got quite a transmission, but energy tends to move in orbits and wheels so thats why i say it would be hard for anyone over the internet to tell you exactly what that tree transmitted to you, or awakened in you. If you have a chance to work with the qigong teacher who led the retreat, or another master in person, maybe they could feel it and tell you what they felt. I'm sure you are compelled to wonder what is it exactly, but maybe its just a transmission from nature and you will only know exactly what it is by letting it run its course and have its effect on you. That is my personal intuition, but what i said first up there applies hahaha

Sounds really wonderful! My girlfriend is really close to the plant world.. she can listen to plants. I am more like that with crystals, and have gotten several powerful blasts in the course of working with the mineral kingdom, but i never really knew exactly what they were either, i just trust nature to guide me wisely.

thank you, I can see how it might be difficult for someone over the internet to tell me exactly, but I did appreciate your post. I suspect that it may be something to help heal me, as I went to learn QiGong to try to heal cognative problems and it has benefited significantly these last 2 months , plus since seminar I have been off all medications and severe insomnia is resolved, back problems significantly improved and energy is extraordinary. But I was the only one at the seminar that had this "tree experience" and although most came for spiritual reasons, some were there for medical too. Unfortunately, Master does not like one to ask too many questions, part of the Chinese culture, I guess. Perhaps if I can just be patient, then as I keep practicing I will obtain more wisdom that way. If anyone knows of any reading material on scientific basis of QI, what it is, how it works, what it can do etc, let me know

I can't remember where I read it...But I read where Master Chuyni Lin said he knew of people who turned themselves into trees - to hide themselves during the Revolution in China.

My knowledge on this is rudimentary at best, but I've read that there are three dan tiens, the second of which is located around the center of the chest (I make sense of it by comparing it to the heart chakra). Perhaps this tree noticed a blockage in this region and applied its' own energy to help you? The region of the body seems to be a very powerful one, and a boost of life there could help your entire body! In terms of the dan tien, I have also read that they rotate like wheels that move down the back side and up the front. The second dan tien converts qi (energy) to shen (consciousness). Again, most of this I read in a book, but perhaps this will allow you to organize or conceptualize part of your (extremely interesting and intriguing) experience! Cheers :)

I think the main reason I was trying to figure it out was that I would like it to be "activated" again. Whatever was happening was wonderful, like I was going through a metamorphasis. When it happened, my Master came into my room and I asked her if she knew what was happening to me. She said yes and gave me a pouch and told me to smell it often. I should have asked her more at the time, but its been almost 2 months and I haven't felt it again. Must have been a healing related to fear, as Master has given me some remedies for Kidney energy which in Chinese medicine its related to fear and dementia, in the New Age world, Heart chakra is related to fear. I've had chronic fear & it does seem to be released now, at least at a conscious level. In my head too much thinking about it, best to spend my time doing more QiGong and will keep communicating with trees!

Years ago, I took level One Nurses Healing Touch . Surprised to hear at that time that at upper level they teach communicating with trees. Now, I'm a believer

"The Science of Being" by Eugene Ferson states that the heart is not ony the central pumping station which takes in and sends out blood, but also is the apparatus which sucks in and out universal life energy. A meditation excercise called Star develops Qi flowing and can be found at

meditation-techniques.net/meditationstarexcercises.htm