Sign in to follow this  
Apech

blue sphere shower

A man in Dorset has been left mystified after tiny blue spheres fell from the sky into his garden.

Josie Pegg, an applied science research assistant at Bournemouth University, speculated that the apparently strange phenomena might be "marine invertebrate eggs".

"These have been implicated in previous 'strange goo' incidents," she said. "I'd have thought it's a little early for spawning but I suppose we've had a very mild winter.

Blue sphere shower

Has anyone else got strange goo incidents to share?

• Like 1

Oh, I think I am in strange goo vortex.

But with the high traffic volume of children and animals here, there may be a conventional explanation, I probably don't want to know.

Has anyone else got strange goo incidents to share?

Honestly, some people!

You're funny!

I've heard of it raining frogs, of course.

He was left mystified. Love it.

here is picture of mystification, for your delectation:

attachment-1.jpg

• Like 2

I havent got any goo incidents to share but a childhood story of stones falling from the sky. It is still puzzling me till this day.

We cycled to a small pine forest for a melon and grapes picnic (I stole some extra grapes from my grandad too). As we entered the forested area and were about to sit down this stones started to fall randomly on us from above.

First we thought that it is the naughty local boys having another fight with us. We had a habit of throwing pines and seewed at each other. So we shouted and looked. Nobody but us was there.

Then we thought squirells. No squirells. So we stopped out of the forest and observed ,no stones falling.

Than we thought OK that means we can go and eat, we were getting really hungry by now.

The stones started falling again when we were about to settle from above, seemingly from the sky. For 5-10 min.

This is pure Mediterenian pine forest . These pines are the type thats not really climbable anyway and a person on those pines is easily detectable.

We repeated this process of going out and getting in again. Same.

Than I managed to drag my mum eventually over with us and not a single stone felt and she told me that I am making things up again. :lol:

To this day I cannot explain myself this, maybe its one of those coincidentaly strange timed stone falling out of the sky things.

Wot nobody think its aliens???

Disappointed.

Hopefully it wasn't something expressed from the tail section of an airplane...

:ph34r:

"Again?" ;)

:lol:B)

I keep on remebering so many detailed scenes from my childhood latley , it keeps on coming up without conciouss effort like some sort of mental/emtional sweat.

Or maybe I am just not counsciouss enough. :P

@Steve- oh yuck! :lol:

Edited by suninmyeyes

Sign in to follow this