Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

You gotta love the republicans...

when I think of santorum these days I think of a quote I heard someone say - "WTF did he just say!?! this time?!" :lol: shouldnt have booted the rational conservatives from the race, santorum thinks he can continue to be last not-mitt standing and walk away with the nomination. if not for romney's hatchet job, newt would currently be on top because nobody articulated fiscally conservative values better in this race. looks like things are congealing around romney too much for newt to make any comeback at this point, people seem to think of a brokered convention as a catastrophe - well, some are, FDR came out of a brokered convention!

all these recent endorsements of mitty are less than enthusiastic.

demint's possible possibly endorsement if romney possibly does possibly become the nominee laugh.gif

and the the most recent weekly standard issue , mitty admits he doesnt want to reveal his plans after taking office, becoz he knows that politically it will put him on the defensive.

30 weeks or so before the general election, how many gaffes will this guy come up with? we cant even really call the gaffes at this point, can we? it just seems to reveal his view.

currently 20% of republican voters admit they will either stay at home or even vote for obama.

who knows what the magic etch-a-sketch will come up with next.

and JB, your buddy rush has been relentless in his vicious attacks against gingrich.

here in perhaps one of the most critical moments in recent political history, the republicans put forth this guy? cmon man. there may as well be a third party running a candidate becoz, either way. its gonna be obama in november. my 3-2 odds on that still stand, any takers? obama is gonna bloody miity's nose

here is a clue , the silent majority was never the 1 %

i thought we lived in a republic? not an aristocracy

the entire process (primaries) was rigged from the start, a recent example is mitty's third place finish in north dakota where he still got the majority of the delegates.

even thomas jefferson was in favor of a strong public education system

i play three nines, and echo what santorum said "bullshit"

Edited by zerostao

Ok there's getting to be too many of these threads! -

There's going to be more people voting against obama than for romney. :D Obama must go, no question about it. Baad for the country otherwise, given the court stacking that would take place, at least 2 should be up next round - as such I'm curious to see the rulings on Obamacare, because it requires massive contortions to the point of tearing the old yellow paper to declare constitutional. I think there's way too many people pissed at what obama has done much less tried to do for him to win, but we'll see. We dont exactly know what we have in store with romney, but we fo sho do know what we have in store in obama. I seriously dont think there's going to be anyone else coming out of the convention because too many people think this election is too important to lose - which is why there is no third party candidate.

That's how I'm observing it :rolleyes::lol:

the nuge.

republicans are rallying around the motor city madman.

i am wondering how a former employer of mine (wayne lapierre) is abstracting this.

i can hear him thinking now ""it's time to wango""laugh.gif

wow , even rick perry "endorsed" romney.

even ol' rudolf did, even if it seems some of the gop guys endorsed only after

kicking and fighting and having to have been dragged to the endorsement table.

i dont see near the enthusiasm for this election as the past 3. the gop and the demos

neither look too energized this time around.

it is like no matter how many times we shake up the etch-a-sketch

nothing too exciting reveals itself.

joeblast has mentioned a few times about the three trillion (trillion, with a T)

of CA$H that has been sitting on the sidelines , becoz the guys with the cash-ola

do not trust the current bizness environment , due to excessive regulation, to enter the game.

if anyone thought how the 800 or so billion (billion with a cool.gif) stimulus helped out our economy,

then consider how THREE TRILLION bizness dollars might change our economic state.

and for any bizness folks out there, if you could choose one of these two and only one:

keep the current low tax rates ?

or

have less regulations ?

which of these two would help the economy more?

Edited by zerostao

Sign in to follow this