Protector

My Little Pony

I made something nice...

Birth_of_Pinkie_ani.gif

(If Pinkie Pie had a car, it would be a 'Beamer'.)

EDIT: And just found a video in the same spirit as the anim:

Pinkie Pie is a balloonatic, because she spreads so much balooney.

Edited by Owledge

Wow, check out "My Little Bloopers" on youtube. There are so many visual and continuity errors in the show, and I barely noticed any while watching the show. Because things are moving and the attention is on other stuff, I'd guess others make the same experience. Reminds me of those UK watch-out-for-cyclists ads.

PS: Haha, just had a nasty idea: Publish one of those find-the-differences pictures in some media with n differences and tell people there are n+1. Tell them that at least one of the differences is very cleverly hidden.

Edited by Owledge

what if MLP acted like cats in heat?

That'd be hard to make an annoying, desperate, neigh... er maybe just a braying donkey, same diff, huh?

uh oh, we got a clopper here :lol:

Hilarious! Someone took the Pinkie egg timer anim, extended it and made a functioning egg timer flash:

http://klarnetist.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Timer-339460405

Here are some fun screensavers that make ponies invade your desktop:

http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Avast-Fluttershy-at-150-BPM-Screensaver-348325579?hf=1

And here Fluttershy from the same screensaver sequence enters our world:

Nice shading there. Looks like mere background brightness transport to the animation, but looks natural enough.

Edited by Owledge

uh oh, we got a clopper here :lol:

I have no idea what you just said, but if it's cross-breeding MLP with other animals/themes, then i guess i am a clopper... XD wtf i need a shower, badly.

Next week: Pony + Shark.

Yes, those are still on my to-watch list. :)

Would make two interesting candidates for a celebrity deathmatch though. :D

A brony company name for a car wash just came to my mind:

RAINBLOW WASH

For people who can't get enough Pinkie Pie:

(And to be honest... who can?! :lol:)

• Like 1

Hit the right vibe apparently. All I notice is that it fits the character well, like the original voice.

I was just reminded:

When Marge Simpson got a new German voice actor, unlike the old one she did a great job in imitating the original English voice. ... German Simpsons fans were disgusted. :lol:

Seriously, this is so tragic: Trying to imitate the original voice is almost never done, and then in a rare case where it happens, they choose the worst possible voice for that.

• Like 1

This one is really fun to watch.

I' watching a few of those pony-related presentation videos and am envious about the audience in them. It reminded me of how much many of my schoolmates sucked back then.

Couldn't really laught at that one, but it's puzzling how he managed to reverse Dashie's voice while preserving the melody.