Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Bashar: the indescribable Taoist Sage?

Hello Everything,

He's channeling alright, it's not an act, but the thing he's channeling isn't benevolent. From what I experienced last night and saw in his face, there's a darkness there. I can only say that I don't believe his teaching are meant to be for the greater good, but there's another purpose behind them. He would not be someone I would want to get close to either. Whatever is within him could touch me and the environment around me from wherever he was, if that says anything. If you check hard enough, I think you'll find something sinister below the surface.

Aaron

edit- He may be ignorant of all of this, who knows? Still no reason that others shouldn't be warned.

Thanks for the warning, I appreciate it. I have absolutely no way to relate to what you're saying at the moment.

Do know that I'm allways sceptical, even when I seem most open minded. What you said made me no more sceptical then I already am. I have neither with my mind been able to find any darkness within his teachings and neither have I with my heart been able to do so. The search never ends and I'll keep in mind the words you have shared.

I have trouble with these "channelings".

Too much talking and not enough silence. Language, and "the message" is not really what we're after, is it?

If listening to someone that says all the right things but does not convey some degree of space, silence, even ambiguity, then I just turn off.

I really don't want anwers, I want to be shown the nature of my mind. This guy gives information, and at best some degree of reflection. He feeds my mind instead of stopping it.

It's not that hard if you are well versed in eastern teaching, and have a bit of imagination. This is very conceptual.

h

The more I listen to Bashar, the more I hear the calm silence behind the words. Very deeply rooted and powerful. Don't let the manifestation fool you. Don't listen to the words with your mind, just be and witness it, apply it as you come to know the concept from within and not without. You will have to find personal proof for yourself, don't take mine or anyone's words for the truth. Tao applies very little force to move the amount of mass the Tao moves. If you allow the truth to just be as it is, your ego will calm down and relax in the benefit it gives it. "It can't be that easy" comes from the ego, not yourself. Keep looking for yourself. Relieved from the stress the mind used to endure and wasn't designed to handle, your mind never gets any more silent, calm and relaxed then this... Your life doesn't get less effortless then when walking the path of least resistance.

Every culture has personified the concept of God. Every culture has been using metaphors to help people relate to the non-physical in a more direct way, to provide some sort of structure or crutch for people that have yet to explore this non-physical reality. Religion or Philosophy. If the metaphors work for you, keep using them. Eventually you will have to let them go and be without the crutches, so that you explore the non-physical to the fullest degree. For me, the metaphors and symbols Bashar uses provide for me a dependable and solid crutch to refer to everytime I get lost in my spiritual practices. I've made more progress thanks to the fact that the symbols Bashar uses and defines, I use aswell and define in the same way. We're on the same level in those regards, even though these symbols and metaphors that is spoken are essentially void of meaning, which is not denied by Bashar. He does it for people who want to learn to stand, without falling down too hard. By applying the concepts in this physical reality first, so that we can be more loving and confident when we finally do discover who we really are and the power that comes with that, we will be ready for it, eager to take on the responsibility, not fear it.

The more I listen to Bashar, the more I hear the calm silence behind the words. Very deeply rooted and powerful. Don't let the manifestation fool you. Don't listen to the words with your mind, just be and witness it, apply it as you come to know the concept from within and not without. You will have to find personal proof for yourself, don't take mine or anyone's words for the truth. Tao applies very little force to move the amount of mass the Tao moves. If you allow the truth to just be as it is, your ego will calm down and relax in the benefit it gives it. "It can't be that easy" comes from the ego, not yourself. Keep looking for yourself. Relieved from the stress the mind used to endure and wasn't designed to handle, your mind never gets any more silent, calm and relaxed then this... Your life doesn't get less effortless then when walking the path of least resistance.

Every culture has personified the concept of God. Every culture has been using metaphors to help people relate to the non-physical in a more direct way, to provide some sort of structure or crutch for people that have yet to explore this non-physical reality. Religion or Philosophy. If the metaphors work for you, keep using them. Eventually you will have to let them go and be without the crutches, so that you explore the non-physical to the fullest degree. For me, the metaphors and symbols Bashar uses provide for me a dependable and solid crutch to refer to everytime I get lost in my spiritual practices. I've made more progress thanks to the fact that the symbols Bashar uses and defines, I use aswell and define in the same way. We're on the same level in those regards, even though these symbols and metaphors that is spoken are essentially void of meaning, which is not denied by Bashar. He does it for people who want to learn to stand, without falling down too hard. By applying the concepts in this physical reality first, so that we can be more loving and confident when we finally do discover who we really are and the power that comes with that, we will be ready for it, eager to take on the responsibility, not fear it.

I understand where you are coming from, and I must admit that his talks on youtube are funny and interesting. I even tried to look into the teaching a bit more. I even looked past the use of sci-fi connotations and glowing crystals, and found them relieving. There's humor there, and thats good. Most of what is "channeled" is not very unique though. If you listen most Neo-advaitan teachers and mix in a bit of Abraham Hicks or other teachers in the secret it'a all there. I am in no position to judge this as any worse than anything else out there.

The only thing I do have trouble with is the dependence on language and conceptual understanding. You don't get to silence and emptiness through knowing "more" about how you should live your life. Its the other way around.

Away from that he sounds like an interesting fellow.

h

I understand where you are coming from, and I must admit that his talks on youtube are funny and interesting. I even tried to look into the teaching a bit more. I even looked past the use of sci-fi connotations and glowing crystals, and found them relieving. There's humor there, and thats good. Most of what is "channeled" is not very unique though. If you listen most Neo-advaitan teachers and mix in a bit of Abraham Hicks or other teachers in the secret it'a all there. I am in no position to judge this as any worse than anything else out there.

The only thing I do have trouble with is the dependence on language and conceptual understanding. You don't get to silence and emptiness through knowing "more" about how you should live your life. Its the other way around.

Away from that he sounds like an interesting fellow.

h

This is not a one way of life, but infinite, all as one. To be in touch with your core being, consciousness and opperate from such a deep level will not supress your mind into silence. You will be the silence itself. All you need to do is recognize your natural state of being. If you can recognize it, there is nothing else left to recognize.

I don't have a problem with dependancy of language and conceptual understandings. Just accept it for what you choose it to be. You know that the communications are not in the words themselves. Apply this to your life. You can be aware of the nameless even as you speak spoken words! Don't let the manifest distract you, as I said. Stay sensitive and remain open to the possibility of the non-physical communications and beings. There is nothing to be afraid of. The non-physical works in a way that you manifest your own fears. All fears are based on lies. Become aware of the lie that creater the fear and the lie has lost its power, unless you choose to keep to the lie.

I stand by my first statements made regarding this guy. I've watched a few more videos and he gives me the chills. He says pretty things, but the thing within him still seems immensely dark. I think he's got a spirit attached to him, even if he might not realize it, and that spirit is there for a reason, most likely seeking energy. So long as it's getting what it wants, then it will continue to act the way it does, but as soon as that stops, I think you'll see a dramatic transformation. Enough said, you guys are adults so you can make the choices for yourself, but I myself would steer clear of this guy and ramtha and all the other channelers out there.

A little spirit basics 101, benevolent spirits don't exist, spirits are like wild animals, they come around when you have something to offer them and they don't speak American English, the spirit attached to this guy isn't so much speaking as it causing him to behave in a way that allows him to feed it. I've watched Ramtha by the way and she's just acting in my opinion. This guy is too, but he's acting, probably without knowing it, for the sake of feeding the strange energy he's feeling when he's "channeling".

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

I stand by my first statements made regarding this guy. I've watched a few more videos and he gives me the chills. He says pretty things, but the thing within him still seems immensely dark. I think he's got a spirit attached to him, even if he might not realize it, and that spirit is there for a reason, most likely seeking energy. So long as it's getting what it wants, then it will continue to act the way it does, but as soon as that stops, I think you'll see a dramatic transformation. Enough said, you guys are adults so you can make the choices for yourself, but I myself would steer clear of this guy and ramtha and all the other channelers out there.

A little spirit basics 101, benevolent spirits don't exist, spirits are like wild animals, they come around when you have something to offer them and they don't speak American English, the spirit attached to this guy isn't so much speaking as it causing him to behave in a way that allows him to feed it. I've watched Ramtha by the way and she's just acting in my opinion. This guy is too, but he's acting, probably without knowing it, for the sake of feeding the strange energy he's feeling when he's "channeling".

Aaron

Are you afraid of the dark, or do you suggest in any way that others should be afraid of the dark?

I can't really see anything inside of him. How do we see these things you are seeing?

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this