Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Thrive Documentary

Thrive Documentary LINK on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3azxd4LG0xM

I wonder if anyone saw it already and what you think of it. It seems that they have stated the obvious truths there that most of us already know. Like corruption, etc. Then they add stuff like free energy and aliens to it that I'm scepticle about. I always thought that we didn't need any device to acces these free energies. I also thought that aliens didn't need a spaceship for traveling. So all they have is a women who claims to have seen rainbow colours in the form of a torus while taking a ride on an alien spaceship. This is another one of those things that I'm scepticle about. You might say that a human being would melt when directly making contact with an alien. Who knows?

The sacred geometry seems to be important though. It doesn't matter where it came from, it seems to have allot of wisdom embedded in them.

politics is NOT the answer to why we do or do not thrive. Each person has to find the answer within their own mind, not out there nothing to do with anything anyone else is doin' politically or otherwise. The mind is not only the brain. Study your mind and how it works this is a key.

Edited by caz

Thrive: The Story is Wrong but the Spirit is Right

I haven't watched "Thrive" yet, but I came across this article a few days ago and thought he raised some interesting points.

I didn't notice blame being put on corrupt people in this documentary. Yet, when people choose to live in a world where there is corrupt, it is handy to know the corrupt so that you have a fighting chance. Some people prefer a violent reality where you fight for freedom. Thrive on the other hand invokes your initial response of "they are doing us wrong, we are powerless." yet if you stick to the end of the documentary, you will be pointed towards a more wise direction where you reclaim your power and responsibility.

I had a similar response as the reviewer there, but that is just the introduction to what thrive is all about. Thrive is not about politics. It is about the evolution of our consciousness. To become spiritual again, to awaken not to all the bad, but all good.

Yet, I am very scepticle of the agenda of thrive. It seems that they teach us to take a materialistic approach to the whole spiritual awakening, by embedding desire for free energy and joining activist groups. It suggests that we promote independant media, but woulden't an awakened person be able to describe the universe without witnessing it? It seems to be a falling asleep cloacked in a materialistic awakening of diffrent form. This is not the kind of awakening we really want in my opinion.

If we don't view it, our critics miss the point.

This from the article "If there ever was an Illuminati orchestrating world events, it has lost control."

Recall Don Juan:-) "Oh, they're always saying that":-)

Sign in to follow this