Taomeow

So some of you said you'd go for that Jungian test I mentioned...

Thanks Taomeow! The most interesting thing I've done in a while I guess hehe.

And so on. Every answer anyone gave to every question is for them to ponder, the goal of this test is to gain a little self-awareness and a bit of "know thyself" -- it is not prescriptive...

Argh and I really wanted to ask you if you'd try to interpret my experiences a bit hehe, very curious...

Interesting....from my part of the exercise --

It's got me thinking...do I really consider my "Self" to be a dilapidated old house? Something that's been reclaimed by the jungle (ie life)? Who did I feel the sorrow for? Myself? What does the broken furniture symbolize? What does it mean that I walked away from it all? Does it mean that I subconsciously want to walk away from who I am?

It is thought-provoking isn't it? I don't know if the way one considers oneself and one's actual experiences always line up. My forest journey seemed to say that I didn't really consider anything "mine" very much, not even myself. I wonder if, after repeat experiences, a person just sort of goes "Ah well, not for me apparently". I don't recall making a conscious choice in the matter but it kind of makes sense. Like "learned helplessness".

Of course, the reclaiming of self and "mine" will likely seem at odds with ego-loss/diminishing practices but I don't think I'm cut out for those either.

Thanks Taomeow! The most interesting thing I've done in a while I guess hehe.

Argh and I really wanted to ask you if you'd try to interpret my experiences a bit hehe, very curious...

Ditto. I am clearly far too retarded to interpret my own :)