Protector

Most important question

Hmm. Do you believe that? You might be, but, as someone on here once mentioned, what if all the answers to all questions have already been answered? If they have been, then it's just a question of finding them (again) IMO/IME. If they haven't been, well, that's much more interesting and worth pursuing. Just don't let anyone answer them for you :-)

Agreed K, I also agree to your thread above.

In my limited experience, the question is in itself the answer.

Once we break the chains, such questions needs no answering.

I think I can relate this to what you said nicely in the other post 'Wei Wu Wei.'

Well, I will stop now. laugh.gif

Take care all of yousmile.gif,

Enjoy the your sunday.

Edited by XieJia

Howdy bums!! It's been a minute since I have been here, just been very busy :wacko: . What a great yet confusing topic. My answer:

I am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I am here in my body, but also everywhere outside of my body. I am a part of everything, so I am everywhere where everything is. I am everywhere where energy permeates yet I am in the Void.

"Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere

Underneath my being is a road that disappeared

Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead

Overhead..." - Eddie Vedder "Guaranteed"

My two cents, Namaste- Mateo

"Where are you?"

Who's asking? Or how about "Now"?

I love koans. Some of them to me, sound like unfinished jokes. "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" "To get to the other side?"

"If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?" "Two in the front, two in the back!"