Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

AE

Yes Kate it is, that angel taught that guy the lesson of karma. :) Beautiful experience though; they are always watching us.

We are all down here in purgatory, learning from past mistakes, growing and further purifying our karmas. We humans indulge in many things: ego, negative thoughts, the seven deadly sins/108 defilements, etc. It's our task to purify ourselves and leave all these things behind.

Yes Kate it is, that angel taught that guy the lesson of karma. :) Beautiful experience though; they are always watching us.

We are all down here in purgatory, learning from past mistakes, growing and further purifying our karmas. We humans indulge in many things: ego, negative thoughts, the seven deadly sins/108 defilements, etc. It's our task to purify ourselves and leave all these things behind.

What if i don't believe in any of that? I'm not saying it's neither not the case nor a wonderful metaphor. And i'd certainly not want to irk a talented energy-worker:-)

It just happens to be (not so, not yet) (for me) as much as it was so (then) for that other person. Why should my "just so, so far" have to be set against an experience i have not (yet) had? I'd love to concede and reassure that I've had other experiences that might/could fit as "something like" what was expressed. I don't think that would be honest of me.

Hopefully you won't find this difficult of me Gerard because i am willing to accept that all manners of beings and events take place in the multiverse. And i don't think they're all necessarily significative of specific belief systems. Although they might be, which is in itself pretty rockin' IMO:-)

The book i linked to is right up your alley with this stuff btw:-) Very well written IMO.

Fair enough, I am not going to argue anyway :)

You are entitled to your opinion and I fully respect that because you are living your own experience, and so be it.

Thanks for the book recommendation.

Take care.

Sign in to follow this