Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Chuang Tzu on unity, conscious revolution

For my own personal use? My free will.

Yeah, for you.

So a willpower that is completely boundless. Being able to manifest anything by thought alone?

Or did I misunderstand you.

Yeah, for you.

So a willpower that is completely boundless. Being able to manifest anything by thought alone?

Or did I misunderstand you.

You almost understood me properly. I don't need magical powers. I don't need to be able to manifest anything by thought alone. No, that would be a really dull life. No challenges. I wouldn't like that.

Just the free will to do whatever is within my set of capacities and capabilities is just fine.

(BTW I already have that power.)

Am I satisfied with the life I have? You can bet you ass on that!!!

You almost understood me properly. I don't need magical powers. I don't need to be able to manifest anything by thought alone. No, that would be a really dull life. No challenges. I wouldn't like that.

Just the free will to do whatever is within my set of capacities and capabilities is just fine.

(BTW I already have that power.)

Am I satisfied with the life I have? You can bet you ass on that!!!

Ah, so its more like freedom of thought.

Isn´t control over time Greater? That is for me the Greatest imaginable power for human to have. Beyond time, my mind stops. It is the limmit of my imagination.

In lucid dream we have control over time, thus we can change space. Anything is possible in a lucid dream. You open your bedroom door and walk right into a greek castle built on top of a tibettan mountain.

Edited by Everything

Ah!, what an ideal.

You said a lot there that I agree with. Especially understanding the past to predict the future. A ot to be said about that.

Did you notice what an ass I was in that other thread? That is NOT! an example of greatness.

We think we know but we are only deluded because we did not look deeply enough into the question.

Yes, information is becoming much more available with the internet. Because of this more people can play a more active role in deciding what we will become.

Ah!, what an ideal.

You said a lot there that I agree with. Especially understanding the past to predict the future. A ot to be said about that.

Did you notice what an ass I was in that other thread? That is NOT! an example of greatness.

We think we know but we are only deluded because we did not look deeply enough into the question.

Yes, information is becoming much more available with the internet. Because of this more people can play a more active role in deciding what we will become.

Indeed, we are deluded to ever think we are Greater then the mystery. The mystery itself is Infinitely Great. I like to stop thinking, very often, and experience it deeper and deeper.

Like an ancient starwatcher. Gazing at the stars long enough, you see yourself in the stars. Everything external becomes internal and the other way around. So you bring the secrets and manifestations together. Then you have built some sort of gateway to even more secrets.

As all time shrinks to a certain moment, reality expands.

Edited by Everything

I think that when the tomes refer to the Great, they are referring to the One thing that encompasses everything. There is nothing beyond Great, in that sense. All atoms are the same, just aligned and attracted to each other differently.

Underlying the atomic and molecular movement and positioning, seems to lie an Intent of sorts. When a person has spent a lifetime peeling the onion and gets down to their own god-nature (for lack of a better word), it is Seen and Felt that everything is the same substance. j My guess is that science and spirituality will indeed adjoin on this. I just think the more spiritually minded are concerned more about the Intent part of all this.

I think that when the tomes refer to the Great, they are referring to the One thing that encompasses everything. There is nothing beyond Great, in that sense. All atoms are the same, just aligned and attracted to each other differently.

Underlying the atomic and molecular movement and positioning, seems to lie an Intent of sorts. When a person has spent a lifetime peeling the onion and gets down to their own god-nature (for lack of a better word), it is Seen and Felt that everything is the same substance. j My guess is that science and spirituality will indeed adjoin on this. I just think the more spiritually minded are concerned more about the Intent part of all this.

Hehe, true indeed.

I just disagree on the last part. The more spiritually minded are not concerned at all. :lol:

:lol: Keepin' it real, huh marblehead? :lol:

What happens when marblehead loses his marbles? He loses his head! So... hey, that 'other thread' was still fun, huh?

Yeah, we have to keep it real. To think it is something else is an error.

Yes, I could see how aggravated you were becoming but I had to work it out until the end.

If you can put up with me when I am confused you are in pretty good shape.

And I agree, there is no reason for spirituality and science to be in conflict.

Sign in to follow this