Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

A Thought

You cannot push a wet rope. You have to pull it.

When men shall push eachother around they shall fall into the greatest depth of the oceans and beyond. Wet shall they arise to find them selves in a world where the days are filled with rain. The great cleansing will bring forth the wise Men of the Sun and bond strongly the Brothers of the Light.

So shall the people be pulled towards the Stars. For the water will have cleansed them of their madness and no longer shall they push in circles but answer to the pull in straight lines towards one ultimate destiny for each of their own.

You cannot pull dry men. You have to push it untill its deep under so that they may rise higher then they were before. Only when they are wet, yet outside of the water... Only then can I reach the ropes that shall pull them to their destiny.

Edited by Everything

When men shall push eachother around they shall fall into the greatest depth of the oceans and beyond. Wet shall they arise to find them selves in a world where the days are filled with rain. The great cleansing will bring forth the wise Men of the Sun and bond strongly the Brothers of the Light.

So shall the people be pulled towards the Stars. For the water will have cleansed them of their madness and no longer shall they push in circles but answer to the pull in straight lines towards one ultimate destiny for each of their own.

You cannot pull dry men. You have to push it untill its deep under so that they may rise higher then they were before. Only when they are wet, yet outside of the water... Only then can I reach the ropes that shall pull them to their destiny.

What about the women and the sistas !!!?

What a beautiful work-out on my wet rope. Thanks.

And yeah, what about the women and sistas? Hehehe.

What about the women and the sistas !!!?

Lol, doesn't men equal to people? Or is it the plural of man?

In dutch men is van nature goed = people is of nature good

I'm sorry, replace men with The People

What a beautiful work-out on my wet rope. Thanks.

And yeah, what about the women and sistas? Hehehe.

The great wisdom of Men of Sun shall be reflected trough beauty of the great Women of the Moon.

Prophecy tells us that the Women of Moon will channel the power of Men of Sun trough female arts.

When we have the ability to create our own light, solar power that eternally sustains itself from within and not without, then only trough the women and sistas shall these potentials fully blossom.

Women and sistas... Get ready to open the Flower of Life and give birth to new worlds that shall roam the stars and care for the children of the stars. Women are not to be neglected, they are an essential part of our destiny as humanity. The prophecy clearly makes this evident.

Edited by Everything

The great wisdom of Men of Sun shall be reflected trough beauty of the Great women of the Moon.

Prophecy tells us that the Women of Moon will channel the power of Men of Sun trough female arts.

When we have the ability to create our own light, solar power that eternally sustains itself from within and not without, then only trough the women and sistas shall these potentials fully blossom.

Women and sistas... Get ready to open the Flower of Life and give birth to new worlds that shall roam the stars and care for the children of the stars. Women are not to be neglected, they are an essential part of our destiny as humanity. The prophecy clearly makes this evident.

I had no idea how to respond to this. Then it hit me:

I love solar power. Did you know that Spain has more solar power generating capacity than does the US? That is wierd especially if you consider that the US perfected, through NASA, the capability of solar power.

I use solar power for my fish ponds. My up front costs were recovered about three years ago so basically I am getting free energy.

Men are of the sun and women are of the moon. Seems fair. Men are mostly yang and women are mostly yin.

But yeah, in writing, we do still use the word "man" to indicate the human race - both men and women. I still use it that way. Every now and again I get called on it.

Well, anyhow, I guess my wet rope has dried out from all this sunshine. Time to wrap it up and put it away.

Sporatic thoughts. Can't stop them.

Listening to Joe Turner sing his Blues right now. So he sings:

You so beautiful,

But you gotta' die one day.

All I want is a little lovin',

Before you pass away.

I use solar power for my fish ponds. My up front costs were recovered about three years ago so basically I am getting free energy.

What do the fish say when you send them the electricity bill?

What do the fish say when you send them the electricity bill?

Hehehe. They say "Thank you" and hand it back to me.

Well, actually, they fin it back to me, they ain't got no hands, you know.

Sign in to follow this