Sign in to follow this  
cloud recluse

Save My Rancid Blood

So,in addition to fresh water,fruit & vegies,what would PARTICULARLY help shift the sludge?

Regards,Cloud :)

Ozone.

My ignorance comes to the fore :lol: More details please :)

It cleans stuff.

You can inject it, sit in a steamy bag of it, drink water with it bubbled through, have it bubbled up your arse, or even have your blood come out through a tube, be ozonated and go back in again.

Been going about 100 years in europe, more or less illegal in America, no idea about where you are.

Various people will tell you it's toxic.

See Ed McCabe's book, as mentioned in the podcast/poocat thread.

Hi There Cloud,

Now that we've tendered everything from 3 or 4 kinds of wine to bubbles up the arse and ganja, what do you think you will do?

Probobly you've alraedy eased off the chocalate some huh? Some is good for ya so don't jones it...

Most of us have heard that a cleaner system is as easy as more water and garlic and ginger and fresh fruit and veggies (and maybe some wine too)... so PLEASE don't worry about it so as to worsen the situation. Worry and stress are about the crumbiest states you can put yr self through...the herb thing sounds great too! But the stress of being busted makes it counter-productive for me since I have a high-profile in my community...Too bad... it is a good thing and should be made legal everywhere.-Which is my public opinion too.

I tell all my old friends to stay limber! at our age it is important... Peace

Probobly you've alraedy eased off the chocalate some huh? Some is good for ya so don't jones it...

Most of us have heard that a cleaner system is as easy as more water and garlic and ginger and fresh fruit and veggies (and maybe some wine too)...

Thats pretty much it so far.Nothing up the butt as of yet.

Sign in to follow this