sean

The 7 day raw transition challenge

The 7 day raw transition challenge  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for the challenge?

• Yes, let's do it!
    • Nahh, not now.
    • Uhh, yeah, how about never?

I decided to cut out the milk and see what happens. I read something somewhere about milk disrupting absorption of EFA's or something which exacerbates ADD. Lord knows I do not need ADD exacerbated. Hmmm... I'm afraid this thread is getting boring. It needs sex or at least some good car explosions.

mYTHmAKER, how did your fast go?

I decided to cut out the milk and see what happens. I read something somewhere about milk disrupting absorption of EFA's or something which exacerbates ADD. Lord knows I do not need ADD exacerbated. Hmmm... I'm afraid this thread is getting boring. It needs sex or at least some good car explosions.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIILK???? Are you talking about MILK! HOW DARE YOU, you ad-manipulated milk-industry supporter...!?!?! Good tha YOU have made your mind up at least!!!! OTHERWISE...

That enough for a little action?

No really. While I myself still consume milk products I personally believe it to be a good idea not to drink milk. Most of the milk is manipulated in a way that makes it seemingly easier for ones body to absorb, which actually is counterproductive... as what was not meant to be absorbed... why make it more absorbable.

There is one thing I have never really tried to pin down, but that stick to my mind: it was the explanation that in milk the calcium/magnesium/phosphat ratio or structure is actually counterproductive to picking up the Calcium in milk properly.

Here is an "opposite try" http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...p;dopt=Abstract

On the other hand:

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium.html

which is interesting as well.

regarding the ADD

it could be the tryptophan you have read about

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...p;dopt=Abstract

mYTHmAKER, how did your fast go?

We started tuesday after dinner and broke the fast with a little papaya on saturday at 6 pm.

The last day I felt weak and mYHISmAKER more so. The first two days I was able to do some

exercise. All in all it was good.

Will probably do it again in a month or two.

I lost about 5 pounds which I'm gaining back slowly.The idea of the fast was not to lose weight

but to rest and heal our bodies.

Dairy is not very good for you for many reasons.

Best to stay away from it. Use organic BGH free only if you must use it.

Sign in to follow this