Sign in to follow this  
Goldleaf

Tough celibacy question

I'm sorry about your situation. I hope everything turns out fine.

Love conquers all.

A few days more, I'll reach my 100 days of celibacy. Let's wait and see what's going to happen.

Wow... 100 days !!

I still have not had any nocturnal emission, but today I noticed that I am more passionate and staring at women at the street so, at the evening I will practice taichi focussin on sexual chi, internilazation of Desire and internal Bliss, to continue with my experiment...

let me know about your experience!

Wow... 100 days !!

I still have not had any nocturnal emission, but today I noticed that I am more passionate and staring at women at the street so, at the evening I will practice taichi focussin on sexual chi, internilazation of Desire and internal Bliss, to continue with my experiment...

let me know about your experience!

Sorry to report that I haven't got much experience from this 100 day celibacy.

It's just another day for me. I don't feel more energetic. Woman doesn't appear more attractive to me.

It wasn't much a test of will. The Kundalini awenkening robbed me of my libido. And I felt guilty about my cheating on my ex-girlfriend. I might have sublimated my sexual desire unconcsiously.

100 days is a general number. what is important is the filling of the generative force. keeeep gooooing! :lol:

• Like 1

You want to be authentic? The mind cannot change the mind or get rid of the ego.

But energy can. Hence, literally rewire the brain to quiet the parietal lobes of the brain and enliven the forebrain. The energy to do that in the Vedic system is Kundalini. The method to do that cannot be man  made. It comes thru a current Avatar and his system is called Oneness Blessing. Very simple teaching. Enlightenment is when Kundalini reaches the upper chakras and remains there.

But it takes a unique energy to get that to happen. And that energy is now called Oneness via the Golden Orb Deeksha. No longer is it necessary to meditate lifetimes or to do decades of tai chi or chi kung. This is the age of instant happenings. We need enlightened people in society now. The Universe always takes care of itself. Just get that ego out of the way and tune in.

Sign in to follow this