Sign in to follow this  
Machin Shin

Red Pheonix and Ba Gua

It's really funny how things connect. Just last week a image from NASA Earth Observatory was of Lake Lop. In the book of the face everybody gets tha' look.

Results of Chinese Nuclear Tests on the Uyghur and other people in the area.

Just for the hell of it

HAARP+BELL ISLAND BOOM= SOME OLD CONSPIRACY

Edited by Machin Shin

omg somebody used the moon for nuclear weapons testing :o

in your dream when you landed on the moon , did it clink?

like hollow metal?

if the astronauts had 6 arms and 2 legs how can you know if they were the spiders from mars?

The extra arms were an effort by some wisdom deity to impart knowledge. More arms has a direct correlation to how much activity that method requires. A simple deity has two arms which means that it's not too busy, whereas the kalachakra deity has twenty four.

If you look at the data from JPL and the MER program the fossil that are seen suggest that life on Mars only evolved up to crustaceans.

Zoom in to see the martian conch shells

There's two in the picture. Both in the lower right quadrant.

The first one is near centerline of the picture and the spiral is pointing towards the camera. The second one is over to the right of the first one and is on it's side.

fiber_conch_sea_shells.JPG

Edited by Machin Shin

I still learn daily about Giri. Glenn teaches me daily this concept.

Ps do not kill spiders if you want to connect with Glenn.

When we were kids my best friend and I made a vow never to kill spiders

What does the spider symbolize?

Glenn has a thing for spiders? lol. How does one go about connecting with Glenn?

well it a good idea you start to learn what he likes to eat & drink 1st. : )

how can you know if they were the spiders from mars?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=575oLZdxfow

:)

after getting bit by a brown recluse in florida 2001 and again in 2002, each year it was the month of may.

anyways my friends called me" spider bite" for awhile :(

but i made this offer( i said it aloud) to all spiders late in 2002 that i would never ever harm another spider

as long as they would never ever bite me again. but if they did i promised to make it my life's mission to , well :ninja: no need to say here.

but so far so good , the treaty still holds.

zero and spiders have honor.

then in 2003 on the texas/mexican border close to del rio , while camping at lake amistad

a friend of mine shot a tarantula with a m-16 :o a 8 month cat we had with us then ate the remains of the spider :o

and then for about the next 20 hours the cat musta been tripping as it was running fast(even for a cat) up and down cactii even.

then he shot a pygmy deer, not sure they are called that. but they were little deer.

we were cleaning the back straps off of them when the border patrol showed up(2 AM ish)

and asked us if we had heard any gunshots..my friend spoke up and said we were from kentucky

had brought our rifles with us and fired a warning shot or 2 to some coyote :lol: the border patrol said "oh, ok, thanks" :rolleyes: and they drove off.

the deer was tasty that night..when the cat finally quit purring and running , he slept 2 solid days.

in that desert there were also many interesting fossils.

edit> i think conch is a fine example that almost anything will taste good if it is deep fried :lol:

so maybe it was the spirals from mars, not spiders from mars? :wacko:

Edited by zerostao

yikes! I've seen some scary BR bites, that's not a good spider to get bitten by! I was bit above the eye once by some sort of small spider, it made me a little dizzy and funny feeling :unsure: but that was 15 years ago, and I never kill spiders (in fact I' go out of my way to save them most of the time, some of my friends dont differentiate between insects and not-insects so more than once quick action sent spidey off somewheres else out of danger :lol: )

No offense but, Machin Shin, it sounds like you're a bit cuckoo in the coconut- kind of like I was during my first manic episode. A bit all over the place and incoherent. Are you okay? :P

Does dreaming on the moon mean that I'm a lunatic?

It was a sign of high level alchemy centuries past, the next sign being in the city on the sun. These signs are covered in a Mao Shan text and some Buddhist teachings. The obscurity of the texts is confining and as with most esoteric texts give promises of freedom or power. I've found that the texts are only as powerful as you are willing to become free. But once free from those confining beliefs you'll find yourself surrounded by different beliefs. These different beliefs will then act as guidelines for the freedom that was given in those rare texts. Then there are the challenges and tests of compassion.

I admit that summer school and online classes are not my favorite way of spending time. The isolation has crept back into my existence. Studies this week were about Sandia Labs which manages the test ranges in Nevada and the Los Alamos Study Group. The study group is trying to stop the construction of a new lab capable of handling nuclear materials. CMRR-NS is both needed and not needed.

I think that what you are perceiving is the emotional insecurity that most people suffer from when nuclear sciences are studied. Through out my life I've found that most people are very ignorant of nuclear sciences and the only image that arises in their mind is the old footage of atomic blasts. These images are planted into the background of the Rob Zombie video. For good and bad has this science been created. And enlightenment is oh so deceptive.

Lake Lop A great place to find whirlwinds.

No offense but, Machin Shin, it sounds like you're a bit cuckoo in the coconut- kind of like I was during my first manic episode. A bit all over the place and incoherent. Are you okay? :P

i have suspected he may be a bit of a quarkonium. OZI rule and DZI beads.

BUT which dzi bead is best suited for Machin Shin?

kenneth, what is the frequency?

now these guys are cracked in the coconut, but i rather enjoy their brand of science as well

http://www.youtube.com/user/NakedScientists?blend=9&ob=5

but it causes me to realize why Machin Shin was not impressed by my "all natural herbal

mosquito repellent." there are no skeeters on the moon, i reckon?!

ah, here is the great coconut doctor himself

"very very happy", must have been to a previous kunlun seminar!!

edit> aha, still doing whirlwind palms?

Edited by zerostao

:lol:

1:47 "Are you crazy?" This bully gets his lunch eaten without getting his clock cleaned

No Qi sickness, sea sickness B)

:D

Just some memories direct experiences that are hard to formalize;

It was just a few moments He walks in and stands in the room dressed in a suit than goes back to Heaven.

A visit form Bruce in June of the year 2006 via Rainbow Body.

I was visiting some friends in San Fransisco and training with my Sifu's teachers. Chris Chan and Dino(digs for card in wallet) Salvatera are some cool old men to talk with. Sifu would tell us lousy kung fu students stories of little pepper's(Chris Chan) fa jing ability and about why Bruce died. The Lao Shih's would get together in the afternoons in San Fransisco and talk. Some of them doctors others chi gung players. The Fight between Bruce and Wong Jack Man was very quick. The fight was about Bruce's freedom to teach. The old men championed Wong Jack Man who was skilled in the nei ja (inner arts). The fight lasted about 5 seconds. Bruce walks in to the room and sticks his hand out in greeting. Wong accepts the hand shake. Bruce instantly replies with a series of chain punches. Wong responds with a strike to the back of Bruce's neck. The tea cup move. They both hit the floor. The old men watching stir a little.

Who's it going to be? One of the fighters stirs back to life... Bruce. He gets ready to finish the fight but Wong is still unconscious and the old men call the fight. In Bruce's favor.

Chris Chan has a ritual that he uses to receive guidance from Yip Man. Plus there is a growing Buddhist community in San Fransisco. Ch'an and Mahayana is so different from Vajrayana.

Sifu has a pictures of Wong Jack Man, Yip Chun and Chris Chan and him. Pictures of Kung Fu in San Fransisco before the way of the Gun. Black and white photos of young men in their silk kung fu training clothes during the sixties. While establishing Fa Yun monastery and learning to meditate I learned alot about the spirit behind Kung Fu. Let's not forget Bodhidharma the first Patriarch of Ch'an!!! The Rivalries in Hong Kong between Wing Chun and Chow Lee Fut stylists. Hong Kong during 1920's and 1930's had a very tense dynamic because of young men proving that they were the best. Than World War II and the rise of the PRC and Communism.

How did the problems arise in Hong Kong? Chow lee fut was started by the Green Grass Monk. Business being business, business was done.

Are we done yet? I'd like to leave the forum. It takes time that I need to study business with.

Hsu Yun is another Patriarch that emanates Dharma occasionally.

Some of the strongest masters loose their mother during child birth. The kinder ones are taken away from their mother.

I should ask Sean to remove my account...

• Like 1

Just some memories direct experiences that are hard to formalize;

It was just a few moments He walks in and stands in the room dressed in a suit than goes back to Heaven.

A visit form Bruce in June of the year 2006 via Rainbow Body.

I was visiting some friends in San Fransisco and training with my Sifu's teachers. Chris Chan and Dino(digs for card in wallet) Salvatera are some cool old men to talk with. Sifu would tell us lousy kung fu students stories of little pepper's(Chris Chan) fa jing ability and about why Bruce died. The Lao Shih's would get together in the afternoons in San Fransisco and talk. Some of them doctors others chi gung players. The Fight between Bruce and Wong Jack Man was very quick. The fight was about Bruce's freedom to teach. The old men championed Wong Jack Man who was skilled in the nei ja (inner arts). The fight lasted about 5 seconds. Bruce walks in to the room and sticks his hand out in greeting. Wong accepts the hand shake. Bruce instantly replies with a series of chain punches. Wong responds with a strike to the back of Bruce's neck. The tea cup move. They both hit the floor. The old men watching stir a little.

Who's it going to be? One of the fighters stirs back to life... Bruce. He gets ready to finish the fight but Wong is still unconscious and the old men call the fight. In Bruce's favor.

Chris Chan has a ritual that he uses to receive guidance from Yip Man. Plus there is a growing Buddhist community in San Fransisco. Ch'an and Mahayana is so different from Vajrayana.

Sifu has a pictures of Wong Jack Man, Yip Chun and Chris Chan and him. Pictures of Kung Fu in San Fransisco before the way of the Gun. Black and white photos of young men in their silk kung fu training clothes during the sixties. While establishing Fa Yun monastery and learning to meditate I learned alot about the spirit behind Kung Fu. Let's not forget Bodhidharma the first Patriarch of Ch'an!!! The Rivalries in Hong Kong between Wing Chun and Chow Lee Fut stylists. Hong Kong during 1920's and 1930's had a very tense dynamic because of young men proving that they were the best. Than World War II and the rise of the PRC and Communism.

How did the problems arise in Hong Kong? Chow lee fut was started by the Green Grass Monk. Business being business, business was done.

Are we done yet? I'd like to leave the forum. It takes time that I need to study business with.

Hsu Yun is another Patriarch that emanates Dharma occasionally.

Some of the strongest masters loose their mother during child birth. The kinder ones are taken away from their mother.

I should ask Sean to remove my account...

I have some old training films from a Seminar in Orlando from 08-98 with Bustillio, Kent, Bremmer, Tackett,

and the late Sifu Eddie Pagan whom I had to apply long distance pressure on to collect the tapes which I paid for, delay, excuse, I had taped our conversations, and when he was dodging me I left the recording on his machine and he picked up and said they would be on the way, and they were.

The JFJKD Nucleus disbanded shortly thereafter, one of the members son was thrown from the back of a pickup. They had given a discount on membership for a three year sign up. I was out $200.00

Maybe those news letters are collectors items now?

Ah! Politics...:mellow:

P.S Van Damme was at the Hard Rock for a promo that weekend, I got a hat (some film promo)

I doubt that shmoozin dude in the VIP area even knew that history was taking place in town that week.

its time not entirely wasted, you could be doing worse things :lol:

Well as long as you're alright Machin. Although it's nice IMO when people on these boards ask other people on these boards if they're alright. Given what some practices lead to in mind/body/spirit. I was just reading that other thread on the ability to pull your balls into your body and I was thinking 'why would anyone want to be able to do that?' I guess if someone is aiming something at them??

But then I have to ask myself, why would I want to be able to turn the monkey off/down on a regular basis? Because it's a bit of an idiot sometimes. It hears songs on the radio and gets them stuck. It reads something in trash science and seriously entertains it as 'true'. It's inexplicably in love with Sam Harris.

It likes to go for long walks into illusions and dreams about 'what if'. It likes to listen to other people and take their word for it, especially about itself, if the latter is pleasant and sometimes, even when it's not. It loves to trash talk itself and jumps to conclusions all over the place. But by the same token, it's inspired. It can move my body to tears and my spirit to heights, it can imagine lines of existence 'what if' from my earliest memory to the multiple futures. It can do all kinds of weird sh*t :-)

• Like 1

kenneth catania had a recent article in scientific american about a peculiar reptile

known as the tentacled snake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erpeton_tentaculatum

their unique style of hunting, the same ambush works everytime :ninja:

the startle and strike method:

on the hunt they curve their body into a J shape that creates the trap for the fish.

it works on exploiting the neural circuitry of the fish.

the snake swims alongside the fishy and sends sounds that alerts the

fish's mauthner neuron which sends a signal to the fish's brain

letting the fish know there is a predator snake to the left , so the fish darts to the right and right into the snakes mouth.

edit> some high level snake bagua

Edited by zerostao

another idea that had been around a very long time

that physicists thought they had discovered and in the late 1980's at that.

puuupleeeeeeeeease :lol:

mirror symmetry

(1) h1,1(X) = h2,1( ˇX ) and h2,1(X) = h1,1( ˇX ).

in fact it is quite easy to use the word Mirror for a simple illustration.

i guess geometry guys are just so far ahead of physicists.

mc escher was playing with this long ago. BTW i am really enjoying that bood i bought for 16.6 cents hardback edition. Impossible Worlds :wub:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflection_symmetry

post-52446-13093730556_thumb.jpg

http://tetrahedral.blogspot.com/2011/01/groups2.html

and then i find this :(

http://tetrahedral.blogspot.com/2010/12/division-by-zero.html

sure when i was about 7 i thought i would be some famous mathdude with my own theory based on dividing by 0(zero)

these guys :rolleyes: don't they follow TTB

and havn't they heard zero is not trying to divide anymore. zero is trying unity :) becoz that is the way of tao

Edited by zerostao

Sign in to follow this