Audiohealing

Should I go to this year's Rainbow Gathering

Sorry to revive this sorry thread but if anyone is interested:

My girlfriend ended up going alone and lo-and-beyold- she met some guy and (probably) cheated on me. She said she wanted to live another lifestyle than the one we were currently living. She insisted that there was no one else involved in this thing.

But I later found out she met a guy and they both decided on a whim to dump their partners and go on a roadtrip to California *sigh*

She moved out the day she came home.

Mind = blown.

You should go

and while everyone else is chanting 'om' you should blurt out 'im gay!' :lol: just kidding (made ya look! :lol:)

I believe that even if it's not your thing, you can say you went and it's (still) not your thing.

At worst, it's not your thing, but there could always be something in it for you.

Yin and yang, good lay within bad, bad within good. Look for the good ;)

Dude... lol. Read my update right above your post.

You should go

and while everyone else is chanting 'om' you should blurt out 'im gay!' :lol: just kidding (made ya look! :lol:)

I believe that even if it's not your thing, you can say you went and it's (still) not your thing.

At worst, it's not your thing, but there could always be something in it for you.

Yin and yang, good lay within bad, bad within good. Look for the good ;)

Well, I hope you took my advice and don't consider her "your" girlfirend! :lol:

:P

Edited by Informer

Instead of trying to fill whatever void you may percieve with another person, do some energy practices and find the love for yourself and the universe, so that the time you share with all will be with love. There really isn't a need for a certain individual that this all relies on.

Then the love you share will be unbound and pure. It will be without the reprecussion of the severed strings that held that feeling attached to idea's. The strings are now dangling connected to nothing. This is because those strings were never really required.

Edited by Informer
  • Like 1

You mean if I knew this would have happened would I have gone in order to prevent it?

Yes, of course. The inherent problem that is the cause of the breakup may have still persisted but perhaps a turn of events or something else may have turned this around.

Instead it's a sudden "BAM! You're out!" thing that I can't do anything about.

Its weird to be asking you bums for advice but here's the deal. I keep insisting that she stop contacting me since the breakup because I want nothing to do with her (and want nothing that reminds me of her) because it just revives the old memories and brings back the pain of loss.

She insists that she wants to get back together again in .... a year or so (her words). In the meantime, she's off roadtripping the southern US with some guy she's known for two weeks.

It comforts her to get updates from me from time to time, which is why she contacts me.

What should I do? Is there any point in not severing all ties permanently? This is the first time I've ever gotten dumped (asking for help- not bragging) so I'm at a loss.

That sucks.

Question. Knowing what you do now, would you change your decision about going?

You got to admire her nerve for cheating and then telling you its alright we'll get back together next year. Keeping her options open and stringing you along because she knows you have feelings for her and can manipulate them in case she needs something in the future. I'm sure in her female brain shes made up some story completely justified and doing the right thing, its your fault and her friends all agree.

• Like 1

Move on.

Sever ties - if you don't it will be harder for you to meet the someone else who is waiting for you.

If I hadn't broken up with my girlfriend, i never would have met my wife.

Move on.

Edited by mYTHmAKER
  • Like 1

Hello Mr.Audio. I have something to say about all this, this is just my opinion so I'm sorry if I offend anyone. To me it seems as if this was going to happen either way. If you went or not this girl already had this sort of mindset which was revealed to you recently. If you went sure it could have not ended this way, but eventually she would have met with that dude somewhere or met some other guy. This was supposed to happen in order for her to learn something and for you to learn something. For now the only thing you can do is use this to your advantage, there are many lessons to be learned and feelings to overcome which can help you grow spiritualy. Two years is already a long time to have been together but just be happy you didn't find out who she really was later on when you became more attached. Take care my brotha and much love (:

• Like 1