Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

I am going to be in LA this weekend...

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am doing Playboy Radio again on Friday afternoon, and have an appointment Saturday at 10am, but otherwise I am free.

Anybody want to hang? Keith?

-P

Don't let his internet persona scare you Kieth Plato is a cool guy in person and not rude at all. of course do what you like in any case...

If you can't meet anyone from the list while in LA, you might want to check out Topanga Canyon--an oasis of sanity where you can go hiking far from the smog, strip malls, and billboards. Lots of hippy/boho types hang out there and it's easy enough to get into interesting conversations at coffee shops. There's also a great restaurant there, the Inn of the Seventh Ray. Every woman I ever took to the Seventh Ray while I lived in LA was absolutely enchanted!

Edited by Peregrino

Just to set the record straight, I regret how I expressed myself earlier and the damage it has caused to Plato & my relationship, and any hurt feelings. Not that he didn't have it coming along a line: I do have strong disagreement with some of Plato's expressions online, some of it has been inexcusable in my view, and that does close some doors from my side. But I also respect that he has been determined, and very progressive, with his own cultivation - and clearly that has contributed to the community immensely (just look at all the times I've said "thanks!, Plato" on my site). And he and I have always maintained good repoire in private conversations, and I've enjoyed and valued that. My public slam reflected only a narrow part of my interaction with Plato and, frankly, he caught me on a bad day; if I had it to do over again I would've posted more considerately. But, even posting this semi-apology isn't made any easier by the vile change in avatar. lol. Ah, well.

Dude don't worry about it--you didn't cause any damage in our relationship. I know you are a little bit of a fuddy and that's cool. :lol: Next time I'm in LA (hopefully soon as I love LA) we can meet at "Father's Office" in Santa Monica and have a dry-aged burger along with this ale from Canada (can't believe Canada makes a good ale) called "Terrible."

BTW, have you checked out www.prostatecradle.com? I just ordered one and think it has potential, although you can't sit on it for long periods of time or you will lose feeling in your cock and balls. But, it still has beneficial effects (and orgasmic ones) if used with caution.

oh phew! No war of the wizards or anything!

Plato, did you relo to Nevada? Prostate stimulation legal there I suppose.

Glad all is well. :)

BTW, have you checked out www.prostatecradle.com?

I haven't. Crystal wand while in the shower, occasionally, I'm finding to be effective enough.

A new simple thing that I like is that I've been soaking my balls in ice water immediately after genital massage. Massage gets blood going all the way through the balls, then the ice soak rides the circulation all the way through.

Sign in to follow this