DalTheJigsaw123

Dark Energy Is Real, New Evidence Indicates

Sometimes I imagine dark energy in my body.

Feels good.

I can't imagine how one could imagine that but if it causes you to feel good then it is good, I imagine.

What do you mean by "pressure", in this context?

In electromagnetism, there is charge, and the flow of charge (current). Charge is the source for the electric field, and current is the source of a magnetic field. But according to the principle of relativity, current will depend on the reference frame, and thus so will "electric" and "magnetic", but you can combine charge and current into an "invariant" quantity called the charge-current and the electric and magnetic fields into the electromagnetic field and everything makes more sense.

The relation of Newton's theory of gravity to general relativity is sort of like the relationship of Coulomb's law (describing only how charge produces an electric field) to Maxwell's equations (which describes how charge-current produces an electromagnetic field).

What you have is that for continuous matter like a fluid or gas (as opposed to an idealized particle), there is energy and momentum associated with all parts, and the flux of energy and momentum between these parts. But in relativity just what is energy, what is momentum, and what is flux depends on your frame of reference, so to have a full relativistic theory of gravity you can't just say that mass generates gravity. But they all combine into an "invariant quantity" called the stress-energy tensor, and it is this quantity that is the "source" of the gravitational field in general relativity. When you choose a reference frame and break this quantity into pieces, you find energy, momentum, and the various stresses coming from the flux of momentum through space-time. These stresses coming from momentum flux are what I meant by "pressure". And they do, in fact, correspond to Pascal's notion of pressure as force per unit area.

Edited by Creation

I can't imagine how one could imagine that but if it causes you to feel good then it is good, I imagine.

Sit in the dark and you can let in the light

I wear my sunglasses at night.

B)

:D

Sit in the dark and you can let in the light

I wear my sunglasses at night.

B)

:D

Hehehe. I don't go out at night - it is too scary.

Only loosely related, but recently I watched a documentary about how galaxies are born, and at some points it was hilarious how short-sighted establishment scientists are. Like they were talking about a theory, and I was like "Oh you morons, of course it's not like that, but like thisandthat", and then they explained a long an arduous process of experiments and further research that ultimately kinda came to the conclusion I had at the very beginning. :lol:

(Just to give a hint at one example: For some reason scientists believe(d) that the force of gravity doesn't apply anymore beyond a certain distance. I guess they just assumed that at some point, its inverse square (?) nature becomes so insignificantly small that it can be neglected, but you can't neglect a NEARLY nonexistant force's impact if you are looking at a time period of millions of years.)

It's quite clear that scientists are often confused by too much learned knowledge. This harms common sense and simple logic. Many weird and complicated scientific theories only exist because scientists plainly refuse to see the simple and obvious.

Edited by Hardyg

Many weird and complicated scientific theories only exist because scientists plainly refuse to see the simple and obvious.

Agree. Many times a hypothesis is formed and only the information that supports the hypothesis is used in forming the theory. When the theory is stated it is stated as if it were fact but it fails to incorporate all the contradictory information.

This is a problem all 'beliefs' have. They fail to consider contradictory facts.

To the formation of galazies, I do accept the theory that every spiral galaxy has a black hole at its center that helps to keep the galaxy together. But what keeps all the other types of galaxies together? It must be some other force. Is it dark matter or is it gravity? Or is is both?

So many questions and still so few answers.

But what keeps all the other types of galaxies together? It must be some other force. Is it dark matter or is it gravity? Or is is both?

Don't all galaxies rotate around a center point?

BTW dark matter might simply be an effect that has been misjudged in its magnitude, or it could be something like electromagnetism caused my ionized plasma. Don't get mislead by the name "matter". It's just an imaginative thing, a placeholder as long as science hasn't figured out what it actually is.

I've watched a documentary about dark matter, too, some time ago, and the reasoning presented in it were in some parts mindboggingly circumnagivating the obvious, the simpler explanation.

Don't all galaxies rotate around a center point?

To my understanding, no. Only Spiral galaxies do this.

Other types of galazies are:

Elliptical

Ring

Lenticular

Dwarf

It is my understanding that these do not have a black hole center nor do they rotate around any center point of mass.

Yes, I will hold to my understanding of "Mystery" even though it is, IMO, compatible with the theory of dark matter. However, I define Mystery as potential matter rather than matter already formed.

Something half-off-topic just came to my mind:

The theory of an expanding universe is based on the doppler effect - light waves stretching into the red when the source moves away. But according to some texts it could be that scientists don't consider the space's thin atmosphere, mostly consisting of hydrogen which absorbs short wavelengths of light. Thus, the farther a galaxy is away, the redder it will appear because of all the gaseous matter between it and the observer, which can produce the impression of farther away objects moving away with greater speed.

Some areas of astronomy are like HIV diagnosis: Its existence has never been proven, but they only probe for factors that are suspected to be caused by it, but never having seen "it", you can't be sure they're actually indicators for its existence.

(HIV is a scam by the way.)

Some areas of astronomy are like HIV diagnosis: Its existence has never been proven, but they only probe for factors that are suspected to be caused by it, but never having seen "it", you can't be sure they're actually indicators for its existence.

(HIV is a scam by the way.)

Have you ever watched someone die from this disease?

I have.

How about some evidence to back up your claim?

Have you ever watched someone die from this disease?

I have.

How about some evidence to back up your claim?

I'd like to emphasize the insight-giving tragedy of how little people know about something that concerns them so much.

No, you haven't watched someone die from HIV, because HIV is no disease. Not even AIDS is a disease. AIDS is a collective term for a variety of illnesses that all have their own cause, and all can occur with higher likeliness when the immune system is weakened. HIV medication weakens the immune system. It's not even a secret. Many 'afflicted' people can tell you that they don't die from AIDS, but from the 'side-effects' of the medication, which is derived from chemotherapy medication, which in turn is derived from chemical weapons research.

HIV is a phantom, created by ulterior motives and various negative human traits in the medical business. There are many types of harmless retroviruses in the human body, by the way.

The HIV tests are unspecific, that's why the info leaflet in the package says it's not to be used for diagnostic purposes. You can be diagnosed as HIV positive in Africa, potentially ruining your life, but then you travel to the USA and test HIV negative.

The former president of South Africa, Thabo Mbeki, didn't buy the scam and held a conference to investigate, or maybe he didn't get that far. He was blackmailed by foreign interest to stop what he's doing or financial aid for the country would dry up.

How dubious the whole thing is has been known for almost the very beginning, but known only to few people. There have been many documentaries since then, and the most recent and probably best one is this:

House of Numbers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ0wnk4v3zA

Other films I've watched that might overlap, but also contain some other interesting info: "AIDS Inc." or the previous version of it, "Deconstructing the Myth of AIDS". (The older version has more medical details.) Since you are personally involved in this, I recommend you watch them all and investigate further if necessary.

Like in the case of cancer, if there was unobstructed flow of information in the world, people wouldn't have to die. Greed and the desire for power is killing those people, not some great unchangeable tragedy. Which is not really something new. Most problems of humankind are caused by humans.

Oh a propos... Funny thing: Swine flue was consisting of several different strands of virus, making it especially vicious, strikingly affecting young people, while this composition is virtually impossible to occur naturally.

And what's the newest thing? EHEC in European vegetables. Basic attributes: Combination of two strands of EHEC, making it especially vicious, strikingly affecting young people.

Why change a marketing scheme if people are still buying it? ;)

Edited by Hardyg

The former president of South Africa, Thabo Mbeki, didn't buy the scam and held a conference to investigate, or maybe he didn't get that far. He was blackmailed by foreign interest to stop what he's doing or financial aid for the country would dry up.

The science behind AIDS/HIV denial isn't much different than Intelligent Design...

http://www.physics.smu.edu/pseudo/AIDS/

http://www.aidstruth.org/denialism/myths

Great film, by the way :wacko: ...

http://www.badscience.net/2009/09/house-of-numbers/

http://movies.nytimes.com/2009/09/04/movies/04house.html

Mbeki was a very great man ( :rolleyes: ) . He got most of his information from AIDS Denial internet websites and probably killed over 350,000 people with his ignorance.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/26/world/africa/26aids.html?_r=1&hp

Where do you get your data?

I watched people die from this non-disease before chemotherapy was available and before the term HIV was adopted.

Is it possible that the current theories about AIDS/HIV are imperfect? Of course.

Is it possible that better understandings and treatments are in our future? I sure hope so!

Is your irresponsible and gratuitous assertion well supported by data? No.

The only denial I see here is you posting some commentaries about the movie, thus demanding much higher standards from me than you apply to your own view.

If you want so much to be afraid, I can't change that, because it's a belief system. But just consider that this is a spiritual forum where looking through the haze of illusions and getting rid of fears is part of the quest. Saying that someone who doesn't buy the story of the powerful authorities is killing people with his ignorance seems very odd, considering the numerous examples from the history of mankind, where equaling authority with truth is a mistake.

I guess you act that way because you're still deeply traumatized. It looks that way considering that you keep using your personal experience of people dying as some kind of proof of validity. (Also interesting that you responded in this thread with various links sooner than you could have finished watching House of Numbers. Did you ever watch it to the end? Or do you claim all the people reporting their real life experiences in the film are liars, forging facts?)

That is exactly the way propaganda works to control people: Through emotions, especially fear, and dividing them through incitement.

I recommend another documentary about this:

"Defamation - True Stories"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utVkVQnAY64

It, among other related things, shows how the Israeli government is systematically traumatizing children into paranoia of being hated and threatened because they are Jewish in order to perpetuate a victim mentality.

Edited by Hardyg

Yep.

The AIDS/HIV disease is an example of how much we still do not understand about ourselves and our planet.

I won't get involved in the discussion as I do not have enough understanding to do so.

Even the expanding universe is a subject I am very limited with because there are so few facts known. I can only repeat what others have said that I consider valid.

I'm just glad I don't have to explain "Mystery" when I speak to it. Hey, afterall, it is a mystery still unsolved.

But I know that the Earth goes around the Sun and the Moon goes around the Earth. Those are observables.

The only denial I see here is you posting some commentaries about the movie, thus demanding much higher standards from me than you apply to your own view.

If you want so much to be afraid, I can't change that, because it's a belief system. But just consider that this is a spiritual forum where looking through the haze of illusions and getting rid of fears is part of the quest. Saying that someone who doesn't buy the story of the powerful authorities is killing people with his ignorance seems very odd, considering the numerous examples from the history of mankind, where equaling authority with truth is a mistake.

I guess you act that way because you're still deeply traumatized. It looks that way considering that you keep using your personal experience of people dying as some kind of proof of validity. (Also interesting that you responded in this thread with various links sooner than you could have finished watching House of Numbers. Did you ever watch it to the end? Or do you claim all the people reporting their real life experiences in the film are liars, forging facts?)

That is exactly the way propaganda works to control people: Through emotions, especially fear, and dividing them through incitement.

I recommend another documentary about this:

"Defamation - True Stories"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utVkVQnAY64

It, among other related things, shows how the Israeli government is systematically traumatizing children into paranoia of being hated and threatened because they are Jewish in order to perpetuate a victim mentality.

I'm not personally traumatized or afraid. Death is a natural consequence of life.

I just find it objectionable when people jump to conclusions based on junk science in the face of large volumes of well developed data to the contrary. It's unfair to the thousands of dedicated researchers and health care workers who have poured their hearts and souls into working on this problem for the past 30 years. All of it lumped together as a scam based on minimal or no real data to support your claim that "HIV is a scam." But that's fine - you are certainly entitled to your opinion and if this movement improves the lives of the unfortunate folks who are suffering from this non-illness and their families, I will be happy for that.

Based on the best available data, Mbeki's policies cost the lives of over 350,000 humans - many of who were children. Perhaps that's all a scam, perhaps not. That is not my claim, that was a study out of Harvard.

Looking at problems with a fresh and critical view is healthy and valuable.

Questioning conventional wisdom is important.

Ignoring the large volume of well developed data in the field in favor of pseudo-science will help no one.

I don't want to derail this thread any further.

If the existing research on HIV/AIDS is all some sort of scam in your mind because you've watched a few youtube videos, I'm certainly not going to try to change your mind.

No hard feelings, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this subject.

Be well.