Non

I dont get "morning wood"

NON is a genius deep down inside

I also believe that Non has a lot of potential.

But he has yet to sort the wheat from the chaff, and needs to be able to distinguish between what he needs to do for the betterment of himself (which he can do by going deeper into himself and asking the tough questions), from what other people are telling him to do based on some inapplicable dogmatic formula.

So let me get this straight-

High level masters, human or alien, are colluding to get on an internet forum to try and deter Non from his goal?

Just tell me yes or no. I want to be sure I understand you correctly.

Whenever someone is trying to stay celibate, outside forces will try to deter him in whatever forms.

It is just like having a wife and child while cultivating.

The wife or child will throw up all sorts of psychological drama to know the cultivator off-balance.

Some internet posters might get a message from higher beings to post all types of rubbish calling down celibacy.

Fact is, when a man stays celibate, outside forces will be unable to leech on his sexual energies.

So I am not saying someone is controlling you. I am just saying it is highly likely that you are calling down NON's efforts at celibacy because some outside forces, human or ET or otherwise, is giving you instructions without your consciousness being aware of it.

Probably too pre-occupied with women and sex to be aware.

Stroking Non's ego won't get him up in the morning.

Oh, in Non's best interests, I will rather not get him up in the morning. Right now, it is of vital importance that he continue to eliminate all sexual thoughts from his being.

NON, if you are reading this.. I know I knocked you before in the past and I apologize for it but please, continue to be celibate.. You are far more enlightened than I ever realized you are..

Whenever someone is trying to stay celibate, outside forces will try to deter him in whatever forms.

It is just like having a wife and child while cultivating.

The wife or child will throw up all sorts of psychological drama to know the cultivator off-balance.

Some internet posters might get a message from higher beings to post all types of rubbish calling down celibacy.

Fact is, when a man stays celibate, outside forces will be unable to leech on his sexual energies.

So I am not saying someone is controlling you. I am just saying it is highly likely that you are calling down NON's efforts at celibacy because some outside forces, human or ET or otherwise, is giving you instructions without your consciousness being aware of it.

It sounds good, except for one major flaw in your argment......

I am not calling down Non's efforts at celibacy.

It is admirable that he's trying to do something to better himself. It's why I think he is on the right track. However, he has warped something that can be very helpful into something that can be very harmful, but desperately clings to it because that's what the dogma tells him to. He is still a slave to external factors, except those external factors dress themselves up as liberators.

His drive for freedom is actually chaining him down.

On top of that, your little scenario doesn't make much sense......

Someone being celibate will be distracted by external influences....

But celibacy will create a shield keeping all of that out......

But the external forces will leech off of him.......

But that is what his shield defends against........

But he needs to get away from people who will leech off him.......

If you can't see the contradiction here, then you're already too far gone in your own lala land.

Because it seems that if their celibacy shield only works if they've gotten away from draining influences, like, say, by going to a low population density country, then it isn't a very good shield, so you should probably think of another strategy......

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Who are they? How has it helped their lives? If there are so many, you can easily tell me about a few.

Hang out more in Chia's and Winn's forums. Don't expect me to do your homework for you.

Do the same rules work for a buddha? What about Christ?

Because if these guys can be brought down a few notches simply because you throw them in bed with a bimbo, you gotta start venerating some new people.

Buddha and Christ, when already enlightened, can never be brought down because they already know how to play with the energies.

Buddha and Christ, when NOT YET ENLIGHTENED, can very easily be brought down.

It is called the Dark Night of the Ego.

What if she's not hot, but young and cultivated? What if she's not young, but attractive? What if she's not young and not attractive, but cultivated?

it is a game of war.. spiritual cultivation is a game of war and it is war with your own self..

so the question is.. what advantages does Chia gets if he have sex with any particular female? what energies does that particular female offer him in return for Chia's own comparatively more enlightened energies?

Energy games seem a tad petty for Christ and buddha.

Always a game of energies. Always have been and always will be.

Hang out more in Chia's and Winn's forums. Don't expect me to do your homework for you.

I don't. But I do expect you to provide evidence to support your own claims.

it is a game of war.. spiritual cultivation is a game of war and it is war with your own self..

..... And your wife and kids.......

And the masters and aliens sending you discouraging messages from internet forums......

And anyone who disagrees with you.

Let's not forget how many people are REALLY in this battle for your semen energy.

Always a game of energies. Always have been and always will be.

Sounds like a great way to secure a spot on the wheel of reincarnation.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

A few observations about this post.....

You are very desperate to try and make everything fit into your view of the world. But you have a bunch of dots that aren't connected. Instead of ignoring them like you have been doing, how about you examine them first?

A lot of things, I can't put down into words. But I am sure the higher ones reading my words will know what I am saying.. *smirk*

No, that's something he hasn't got!

I asked for something he HAS got.

I remember Non's last run with retention. He would worry if he had lost his ability to get erect, so would think of stuff just to make sure. He'd get erect. Then he'd try not to think about it anymore. Somewhere down the line, well, he spilled his cup.

And then we got another round of self depreciating bemoaning about society.

No significant change in attitude, outlook, or tone of posts. Oh, that's right. He started talking about suicide.

What Non's been trying isn't working.

You can't see the improvements he made. Instead, you keep forcing him to your OWN view point and keep harping on his methods with your criticisms.

If he bitch about things, let him bitch. This world is fcuked up and covering things up with PC bullshit isn't gonna help things.

So far, what Non's trying.. is working for him.

Not working for you though.

You should do something because you want to, not because some deity or alien makes you.

unfortunately for you, i am too lazy to explain humans' relationships to higher beings.

Or his mental confusion has coalesced into an inescapable mass which has begun to affect him on the PHYSICAL level.

he doesn't get "morning wood" and has less thoughts about sex..

this smacks of mental clarity and hardly means confusion..

Your posts suggest otherwise. And you have yet to do anything that proves your little claim. But you get an "E" for "effort". "E" does come after "F" for "fail".

no need and no way to prove my claims in spiritual games.. i am not asking for your money afterall..

You have to know before you can teach. And you have not demonstrated that you know anything other than how to stroke someone's ego.

well this is why i am not teaching.. whoever says i am teaching?... i am merely sharing my analysis.. whether you or NON or anyone else accepts it is up to each individual..

and i am not stroking NON's ego.. i have put him down previously when he was spewing rubbish about women and sex.. but now he has improved.. tremendously and that calls for celebration on his part..

Edited by bodyoflight

I also believe that Non has a lot of potential.

But he has yet to sort the wheat from the chaff, and needs to be able to distinguish between what he needs to do for the betterment of himself (which he can do by going deeper into himself and asking the tough questions), from what other people are telling him to do based on some inapplicable dogmatic formula.

how do you know NON is not doing this because his own soul or higher self is telling him to do so?

yet you, an external force, is telling him to do things contrary to his self-taught methods based on your own inapplicable projections?

do you ever think that what NON is doing is best suited for himself but not for you guys because maybe NON has much higher spiritual potential and talent than the rest of you guys?

It sounds good, except for one major flaw in your argment......

I am not calling down Non's efforts at celibacy.

It is admirable that he's trying to do something to better himself. It's why I think he is on the right track. However, he has warped something that can be very helpful into something that can be very harmful, but desperately clings to it because that's what the dogma tells him to. He is still a slave to external factors, except those external factors dress themselves up as liberators.

His drive for freedom is actually chaining him down.

sheesh .. first of all you are telling non to listen to himself and not to some outside external forces and now, you are claiming that what he is doing is very harmful?

stop being a hypocrite, mate! not doing what you preach!..

definition of hypocrite:- a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

On top of that, your little scenario doesn't make much sense......

Someone being celibate will be distracted by external influences....

But celibacy will create a shield keeping all of that out......

But the external forces will leech off of him.......

But that is what his shield defends against........

But he needs to get away from people who will leech off him.......

If you can't see the contradiction here, then you're already too far gone in your own lala land.

Because it seems that if their celibacy shield only works if they've gotten away from draining influences, like, say, by going to a low population density country, then it isn't a very good shield, so you should probably think of another strategy......

his celibacy shield works best if he doesn't lose his semen and if he is in a country with fewer people to drain him..

one would think this is very simple logic..

Edited by bodyoflight

Not working for you though.

I'm sorry I don't consider things such as contemplating suicide a measure of success. Oh, wait, no I'm not.

And talk about PC why don't we! You're too afraid to slap Non in the face and tell him to get his shit together that you'd actually encourage his self destructive, suicidal thoughts, because, you know, Jesus was persecuted, and if you're persecuted, it means you're right.

That is warped and disgusting, and is actually harmful to a person's LIFE. Have you stopped to think of that?

this smacks of mental clarity and hardly means confusion..

So why'd he make a thread asking anonymous internet folks if not having a morning erection was okay if he had mental clarity and an absence of confusion?

Look at the facts here.

whoever says i am teaching?

You did, when you said:

WHat I am trying to do here? Trying to educate the masses about the truth of things!

You DO know that "to teach" and "to educate" have a synonymous meaning, don't you? Do you know what that means? It means their meaning is the same.

and i am not stroking NON's ego.. i have put him down previously when he was spewing rubbish about women and sex.. but now he has improved.. tremendously and that calls for celebration on his part..

And you do that by putting him on par with Jesus and the Buddha, as if holding it in will get him to enlightenment. That was sarcasm.

I don't. But I do expect you to provide evidence to support your own claims.

..... And your wife and kids.......

And the masters and aliens sending you discouraging messages from internet forums......

And anyone who disagrees with you.

Let's not forget how many people are REALLY in this battle for your semen energy.

Sounds like a great way to secure a spot on the wheel of reincarnation.

So you have run out of arguments.

A tip here my friend.. maybe you should get into yourself much further and ask questions about the pretty great advice i have posted here..

the stuff i have posted here in this thread alone is worth at least a million bucks..

think about it..

stop being a hypocrite, mate! not doing what you preach!..

And now with this little statement, I now know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you have absolutely know idea what you are talking about, and even less about what I am talking about.

But don't worry, I'll explain.

yet you, an external force, is telling him to do things contrary to his self-taught methods based on your own inapplicable projections?

sheesh .. first of all you are telling non to listen to himself and not to some outside external forces and now, you are claiming that what he is doing is very harmful?

You must be able to separate out what is you own, YOUR voice, your thoughts, your needs, from the thoughts and desires which your family, friends, ete have TOLD you are yours.

Which is why I don't care if someone does something because they want to. But Non can't even do that, let alone do what a higher self would want to do. Just look at his posts- he does celibacy because he can't get in a relationship! He doesn't masturbate because he feels it'd be weird to masturbate alone if you aren't in a relationship.

Those are NOT the words of a man making a free choice. Those are NOT the words of a man following the voice of a higher self. Those are the words of a man pressured into an action by society, a man on the brink, desperately looking for an out, a way to validate their existence.

That is the opposite of health.

That is the opposite of freedom.

That is the opposite of liberation.

That is the opposite of wisdom.

his celibacy shield works best if he doesn't lose his semen and if he is in a country with fewer people to drain him..

one would think this is very simple logic..

It is simple logic. Thank you for confirming that the shield works best if you never have to use it. If you never have to use it, why even have the shield?

I would rather have a shield that works when I need it, rather than a crappy shield that make me relocate to the middle of nowhere because it can't block for shit.

I'm sorry I don't consider things such as contemplating suicide a measure of success. Oh, wait, no I'm not.

And talk about PC why don't we! You're too afraid to slap Non in the face and tell him to get his shit together that you'd actually encourage his self destructive, suicidal thoughts, because, you know, Jesus was persecuted, and if you're persecuted, it means you're right.

That is warped and disgusting, and is actually harmful to a person's LIFE. Have you stopped to think of that?

I did slap NON before when he was spewing out rubbish about women and sex. Check my previous posts.

And i am merely encouraging him to be celibate, nothing about suicide and shit.

So why'd he make a thread asking anonymous internet folks if not having a morning erection was okay if he had mental clarity and an absence of confusion?

Look at the facts here.

3 months ago, he is heavily confused..

now, i detect more mental clarity in his posts..

you seem more intent on putting him down instead of encouraging him on his path and pointing out the positives in his posts..

why are you so intent on getting him to ejaculate?

are you trying to dampen his psychic shield?

if so, for what purposes?

You DO know that "to teach" and "to educate" have a synonymous meaning, don't you? Do you know what that means? It means their meaning is the same.

my meaning of "educate" is to share the truths about the spiritual dimensions and how they affect our 3rd dimensional world..

a teacher impose his truths about the world on his students, i merely share..

maybe i should use the word "share" instead of "educate" ..

so what? i am not imposing my view-point on NON like you do..

And you do that by putting him on par with Jesus and the Buddha, as if holding it in will get him to enlightenment. That was sarcasm.

this is the beginning of the path.. developing the divine will to hold it in is akin to developing samadi in meditation..

he is far from being Jesus or Buddha yet but he is much further along the path than you, Sloppy..

So you have run out of arguments.

Just because you say that doesn't make it so.

Just because you choose to convince yourself of any number of things, does not mean they have any reality or relevance or value.

And just because you can find someone who you con convince to believe you does not make your belief a truth.

You are living in delusion, and you can't see it because it is all around you.

]

You must be able to separate out what is you own, YOUR voice, your thoughts, your needs, from the thoughts and desires which your family, friends, ete have TOLD you are yours.

Which is why I don't care if someone does something because they want to. But Non can't even do that, let alone do what a higher self would want to do. Just look at his posts- he does celibacy because he can't get in a relationship! He doesn't masturbate because he feels it'd be weird to masturbate alone if you aren't in a relationship.

Those are NOT the words of a man making a free choice. Those are NOT the words of a man following the voice of a higher self. Those are the words of a man pressured into an action by society, a man on the brink, desperately looking for an out, a way to validate their existence.

That is the opposite of health.

That is the opposite of freedom.

That is the opposite of liberation.

That is the opposite of wisdom.

you are wrong..

he is being celibate because he doesn't have a mate.. this is far better than him wasting his sexual energies away..

this is the exact way to be healthy, wise, free and liberated..

being celibate for 3 months? he is now free from the physical part of addictions`! now he only has to work on the mental part..

any ex-smoker will tell you that there are physical and mental withdrawal battles to be fought when quitting addictions..

the physical battles are much harder but shorter.. a few months maybe..

but the mental battles will last for years...

he is on the path now and you will be doing NON and yourself a great disservice if you continue to discourage a true seeker on the path of true enlightenment..

let me warn you now, you will indeed find lots of bad karma coming your way if you continue to discourage NON from celibacy...

mark my words..

]

It is simple logic. Thank you for confirming that the shield works best if you never have to use it. If you never have to use it, why even have the shield?

I would rather have a shield that works when I need it, rather than a crappy shield that make me relocate to the middle of nowhere because it can't block for shit.

in a country with low population densities.. you still have to maintain your shield to ward off elementals..

you know zilch about spiritual battles, mate.. please do keep your mouth shut about advising NON..

i don't care two hoots about you .. if you wanna suffer in hell, please do suffer by yourself but please do not drag innocent parties like NON into hell with you..

And i am merely encouraging him to be celibate, nothing about suicide and shit.

Maybe it is YOU who should go back and read some posts. Some of Non's. And try to think very carefully about the implications about his behavior, and about your encouraging his behavior.

now, i detect more mental clarity in his posts..

Again I ask you: what part of asking an anonymous internet forum about loss of a morning erection speaks to mental clarity?

you seem more intent on putting him down

You seem intent on making it seem like that is what I am doing, as if you think that if you repeat it enough times someone other than you will believe it.

why are you so intent on getting him to ejaculate?

I am not. Maybe you should actually read what I have said in this thread regarding celibacy.

I am trying to get Non to do the right thing for the right reasons. Because if he keeps doing what he is doing, he is most likely going to fail and not know why, because he'd have been going everything "by the book", and then he's going to be in REAL trouble.

Just because you say that doesn't make it so.

Just because you choose to convince yourself of any number of things, does not mean they have any reality or relevance or value.

And just because you can find someone who you con convince to believe you does not make your belief a truth.

You are living in delusion, and you can't see it because it is all around you.

matey, i see it all around me.. every day every minute of my life...

i see more into NON's condition that you have matey..

time for you to shut up for NON's sakes..

Edited by bodyoflight

he is being celibate because he doesn't have a mate..

EXACTLY. His is doing in by FORCE. NOT by choice.

Do you know why, in Christianity, God gave humans free will, when he could have made us worship Him? Because being forced to do something means NOTHING.

this is the exact way to be healthy, wise, free and liberated..

Up until a woman who wants to sleep with him comes along. What will you choose when you have a choice? Easy to choose when you don't.

being celibate for 3 months? he is now free from the physical part of addictions`!

HA. If only. bodyoflight, where do you buy all of your bologna?

matey, i see it all around me.. every day every minute of my life...

i see more into NON's condition that you have matey..

All you see is more of your own delusions.

Again I ask you: what part of asking an anonymous internet forum about loss of a morning erection speaks to mental clarity?

the part where he is losing morning wood compared to his raging thoughts about women and sex a few months ago

You seem intent on making it seem like that is what I am doing, as if you think that if you repeat it enough times someone other than you will believe it.

And you seem intent on dragging NON into hells of sex and lustful love with you.

I am not. Maybe you should actually read what I have said in this thread regarding celibacy.

I am trying to get Non to do the right thing for the right reasons. Because if he keeps doing what he is doing, he is most likely going to fail and not know why, because he'd have been going everything "by the book", and then he's going to be in REAL trouble.

Mate, stop being a hypocrite would you? And no this is not an insult. check out the meaning of hypocrite below.

definition of hypocrite:- a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

You have already told NON not to listen to external forces and yet you are telling him to listen to YOU, an external force?

Non is going to succeed because he is following his inner voice and his inner voice will show him the right way, with books and dvds from other masters like mantak chia if need be.

He has already failed to obtain morning wood which is a true sign of spiritual progress and yet you are calling down on it?

Damn, NON, if I were you, I would put Sloppy on ignore immediately. Sloppy is spewing nothing but nonsense!

Edited by bodyoflight

EXACTLY. His is doing in by FORCE. NOT by choice.

Do you know why, in Christianity, God gave humans free will, when he could have made us worship Him? Because being forced to do something means NOTHING.

Up until a woman who wants to sleep with him comes along. What will you choose when you have a choice? Easy to choose when you don't.

HA. If only. bodyoflight, where do you buy all of your bologna?

NON, if you are reading this, know that I am with you on celibacy.

NON, i can detect some spiritual masters trying to weaken your psychic shield because they want to make it easier for them to penetrate your thoughts.

NON, even if a woman comes along, I pray with all my heart that you reject her unless she is so spiritually refined that she can walk through walls and levitate. Also it helps if she is beautiful, young, blond and have a great bod.

If she appears, she will be one of those who has the ability to teach you.

Until then, NON, conserve your sexual energies and bring it into your 3rd eye and crown chakra..

Look for KAP teachers to help you. They are one of the best and will work with you to solve your problems.

Don't listen to nonsense posters like SLoppy cos they are only trying to hurt you.

All the best, NON and keep us updated with your celibacy practices.

NON, a little tip here.. I have practiced celibacy and kundalini mediation for 3 weeks and i have already achieved partial kundalini bliss..

so i know it works.. for everyone..

learn from the KAP, NON.. they will help you achieve total permanent kundalini bliss...

http://www.kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/more

Edited by bodyoflight

the part where he is losing morning wood compared to his raging thoughts about women and sex a few months ago

And if he were really so confident and mentally clear, he wouldn't ask us. But he is. So he's NOT confident or mentally clear.

It's simple logic. The situation seems all shiny and gold, picture perfect, but when you scratch it, paint chips come off and you realize it's the trash you threw out last night.

And you seem intent on dragging NON into hell with you.

That's just note even true. You're obviously not getting it.

Mate, stop being a hypocrite and shut up would you?

I'll quote you, here:

Sheesh, why are you so angry?

Is it your human ego acting up at my words of truth?

Do my words of truth scare your ego? Anger your ego?

You have already told NON not to listen to external forces and yet you are telling him to listen to YOU, an external force?

Hey, look, I know it's confusing. It's all right if you don't get it, I'll explain it to you.

But yes. He's gotta listen to others to realize he doesn't need to listen to others.

Non is going to succeed because he is following his inner voice and his inner voice will show him the right way, with books and dvds from other masters like mantak chia if need be.

He has already failed to obtain morning wood which is a true sign of spiritual progress and yet you are calling down on it?

Damn, NON, if I were you, I would put Sloppy on ignore immediately. Sloppy is spewing nothing but rubbish!

Why are you so possessive? Why do you want to shut out other opinions? Do you not trust Non to make the right choice? Are you afraid that if he listens to someone who doesn't compare him to Jesus and the Buddha every five minutes that he'll do something wrong?

Is your faith in Non, and Non's higher self THAT little?

I have ZERO users an ignore. You never know when just the right thing will come through. As soon as you stop listening, you stop learning.

If your shield and internal compass are so fragile they beak down over an internet forum, you'll fail in the real world.

Bodyoflight, you have shown your true colors in this thread. Sorry to say I do not find them worthy of your moniker.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

she is so spiritually refined that she can walk through walls and levitate. Also it helps if she is beautiful, young, blond and have a great bod.

Non, if you can find a woman like this..... damn, son, you've got it made.

NON, a little tip here.. I have practiced celibacy and kundalini mediation for 3 weeks

I just want to save this quote. Just, you know...... so we all know who was here, in this thread, giving all that sage advice.

Bodyoflight, is that a bizkit in your avatar?

I wouldn't worry about your egomania that much, each of us had it, like the measels in childhood,you'll get over it. Maybe even get to feel embarassed about the stuff you wrote. Hang in there, dude, it will pass...

And if he were really so confident and mentally clear, he wouldn't ask us. But he is. So he's NOT confident or mentally clear.

It's simple logic. The situation seems all shiny and gold, picture perfect, but when you scratch it, paint chips come off and you realize it's the trash you threw out last night.

yet, NON has shown no signs of listening to you..

and he is perfectly fine for it..

Hey, look, I know it's confusing. It's all right if you don't get it, I'll explain it to you.

But yes. He's gotta listen to others to realize he doesn't need to listen to others.

do me a favour, matey.. stop all your nonsense posts.. this statement is one of the most nonsensical thing i heard in my life..

Why are you so possessive? Why do you want to shut out other opinions? Do you not trust Non to make the right choice? Are you afraid that if he listens to someone who doesn't compare him to Jesus and the Buddha every five minutes that he'll do something wrong?

Is your faith in Non, and Non's higher self THAT little?

I have ZERO users an ignore. You never know when just the right thing will come through. As soon as you stop listening, you stop learning.

If your shield and internal compass are so fragile they beak down over an internet forum, you'll fail in the real world.

Bodyoflight, you have shown your true colors in this thread. Sorry to say I do not find them worthy of your moniker.

i recommend NON shutting you out cos you are spewing nonsense of the highest order..

matter of fact i put NON on ignore before but i am getting him off the list.. i am putting you on ignore instead..

you don't have to worry about my shield and internal compass.. they are pretty strong ..

Edited by bodyoflight