Sign in to follow this  
Dagon

6th and 7th sense theory (law)

6th sense is that of emotions or feeling, 7 is mind/conciousness

ELECTROMAGNETIC

Sight

-detected through light receptors in your eyes.

-most people have 3 types of cone and rods. Some people have 1 or 2 types of cone (colour blind people) and some have 4 types of cone (possible new variants of human being).

-The eye also contains many computing neurons that send information to the brain about colour, brightness, and the borders present in the scene.

Emotion

-detected in solar plexus (celiac plexus), located in the upper abdomen.

-A complex network of nerves where people feel emotions

-Rich in ganglia and interconnected neurons, the solar plexus is the largest autonomic nerve center in the abdominal cavity

-Mostly developes during puberty.

Mind/conscious

-detected in the pineal gland (sometimes referred to as "the 3rd eye" by some spiritualists, pineal body, epiphysis cerebri and epiphysis by neuroscientist) At the center and connecting the two hemispheres of the brain.

-Produces melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) which also exhibits a circadian rhythm.

-Responsible for the homosapien's sense of self awareness.

PHYSICAL VIBRATION

Sound

-detected through tiiny hairs in your inner ear.

-there are many hairs, different sizes detecting different frequencies.

Touch

-detected through your skin. There are a range of different types of nerves detecting temperature changes, torn flesh, high, and low frequency pressure, and more!

CHEMICAL

Taste

- salty, sour, bitter, sweet, and umami. They correspond to sodium, acid, complex(many biologically active chemicals like poisons and antioxidants), sugar, and amino acid (protein). There may be more tastes that we have not identified receptors for. Eg metallic tastes?

-tastes are detected through chemical receptors on the tongue.

Smell

- although the human is not as sensitive as a dog, we still have many different chemical detectors in the nose and can detect thousands of different scent signatures.

-smell is slightly different to taste in that the nerves of the olfactory system enter directly into the main brain rather than going through central processing like the rest of our senses.

I think it should be a law because it has been observed since the beggining of man.

It's not taught in schools, and I think it should be taught with the other senses. I think it could make a difference.

Edited by Dagon
  • Like 2

Yeah, I don't know how I can define it without using purely subjective matter. Which definitely wouldn't be accepted by those who choose a materialistic perspective of reality.

If you would like to try feel free!

This info is free for everyone to use it add to it.

I don't need credit for it :)

Edited by Dagon

"there have been reports of people with four or more types of cones, giving them tetrachromatic vision."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cone_cell

I can see energy coming off people, probably infrared and ultraviolet too. And i can feel their energy and state of being if i want, too. (Sometimes also spontaniously, but it does not bother me. I think it's a nice and useful experience. And also one that will probably progress into more also.)

• Like 1

I would argue that Feeling is actually touch so its really one of the 5.

Also I would add that feeling is not Limited to the body, and we can feel any object that we put our attention on. This is a big part of the ancient science of Impressions.

Feeling has 'massive' potential and is generally atrophied as a sense in our society, due to our collective fear of negative emotions.

We 'feel' touch, texture, hot and cold, emotions, environmental sensations, Impressions of people, Chi or energy, plants in nature, spirits and the sense of Oneness.

Seth. :)

Is it accurate to say that one's 6th sense is their intuition and that their 7th sense is the ability to consciously navigate through the information that powers their intuition?

So, if I were to use my 6th sense (intuition) to end a relationship, I would end it on a hunch or a feeling that things aren't right. But, if I were to use the 7th sense, I would see the information/reasons why things aren't right.

Is this correct? In this example, it seems that the 7th sense is just a well developed 6th sense.

Slightly off-topic: What is the 8th sense? I've heard mention of it on conversation, but people never know how to properly explain it.

Edited by niveQ

Sign in to follow this