relaxer

REBOUNDING

Really stupid question here: For an old lady like myself (still in good shape though), wouldn't the constant gravity bump tend to pull the facial and boob muscles down even further than they already are? And what of the cellulite, lol? :blink:

Rebounding strengthens every cell in your body. Really. A friend met a rebounder "fanatic" at a health fair, and was frankly skeptical when this really lean and buff guy claimed he'd been a beer-bellied couch potato before he took up rebounding. But the guy had pictures! It really does work. Some women will want to wear a bra for rebounding, for comfort if not for the stretch/sag factor.

Cellulite is supposed to be stored toxins. Rebounding, skin brushing, and some raw juicing is bound to help. (The enzymes in the juice help chew up the toxins.)

For a copy of a simple rebounding routine, send me your email address. After you've been doing it awhile, light hand and ankle weights and some different moves make it more interesting. Be sure to put on some heavy beat dance music! That makes it way more fun!

Boob muscles?

Oh yes, you should see them. Big veiny things, totally pumped, capable of doing the left to right to left to right muscle show-off thing.

Boy I like this form of exercise. First I tend to do similar focusing as I do when walking, concentrating into the lower dantien when inhaling and expanding way out when exhaling. Then after a while it starts to feel more natural to just stay in the LDT, it feels more "solid" or "obvious" as the body (and mind) softens and loosens from the bounce. I no longer get any nausea after rebounding, just a good energetic relaxed feeling.

"The Heart Sutra" recited by Chunyi Lin goes very well with bouncing :)

Edited by King Kabalabhati
  • Like 2

Boy I like this form of exercise. First I tend to do similar focusing as I do when walking, concentrating into the lower dantien when inhaling and expanding way out when exhaling. Then after a while it starts to feel more natural to just stay in the LDT, it feels more "solid" or "obvious" as the body (and mind) softens and loosens from the bounce. I no longer get any nausea after rebounding, just a good energetic relaxed feeling.

"The Heart Sutra" recited by Chunyi Lin goes very well with bouncing :)

Life has its Ups and Downs.