bodyoflight

Mao Shan Daoist Magic Masters in Taiwan

Liang. I am learning from a student of Beijing-based teacher Wang Tong, who was a student of late Li Ziming great Bagua adept and scholar.

Liang. I am learning from a student of Beijing-based teacher Wang Tong, who was a student of late Li Ziming great Bagua adept and scholar.

Awesome :)

Hi Gerard. :) Do you have any online sources for additional reading about the potent effects of bagua? I suspect the constant turning motions squeeze everything out like a sponge...

Hi, I have come across the following text:

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=80aMrMbWSk4C&pg=PA69&lpg=PA69&dq=Bruce+Kumar+Frantzis+Bagua+teacher&source=bl&ots=agj_EyM915&sig=8_VI4m47kTfA5whetQTZXwr1UGg&hl=en&ei=id0bTZvHNNG6cb25kc8K&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CFMQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

The author describes stuff in there which I hope it answers your question.

Some members seem to be confusing kungfu & meditation with magic.

Amen to that. Magic is actually the opposite of the taoist arts because magic basically means the use of outside energy.

Some taoists that start off as kungfu practitioners and meditators will actually get pulled into more esoteric stuff like magic and so on. Without ever questioning their impulses to do so. Have you ever thought that their maybe some magic pulling you to it? Just a thought. Neikung means manipulation of your internal energy. Magic deals with manipulating other people by manipulating outside forces for your own will. It has nothing to do with following the greater law of the tao or attaining the tao.

I never heard of an immortal witch....just a thought.

Taoist alchemy is all about ascension things like magic is kind of beneath us.

Look for a tao temple hint hint.

Honestly, you will have a better chance of finding what you are after in mainland China. I can assure you that but still you need to speak fluent mandarin and being spiritually realised. I don't know you so please don't get me wrong. Mandarin no matter to which Chinese community you go to.

I was referring to Baguazhang. Fortune telling is only an aspect of Bagua. There is way much more to the eight symbols. Anyway you don't need to speak Chinese to communicate with HJH, as he is fluent in English.

All the best to you too.

"there is way much more to the eight symbols" IMO they contain everything. baguazhang beautiful art, deep as the universe. if by "fortune telling" we are referring to studying and pondering the I ching? nothing wrong with that, just saying ; ) interesting comment about dragon bagua...like to hear/discus more about that