Sign in to follow this  
electric gravity

[split] off topic ping pong with "electric gravity"

Thank you for the PM's and reports,

we are working through them as best we can, so thank you for your patience too.

Look i just feel bad for 5 elementtao he was just trying to promote his book im going to delete all my posts on this thread except for this one its not fair to him sorry 5et.

we should all apologize to him.

i never referred that someone in specific was not practicing real taoism i was bringing a point up in general.

i can also see that sz sent you the pm to come hassle me too. interesting.

Actually you pretty much came out and said he wasn't practicing real taoism. Go back and reread your rant about how Norse Taoism doesn't exist and how "your" taoism is the only real taoism.

Mal- I understand that as a Mod you have a duty but just because he says he's not EW doesn't mean that's the truth because if it works that way then I'd like to introduce myself as Master Wang Liping, and I'm doing online consultations and training for 2k USD.

i never referred that someone in specific was not practicing real taoism i was bringing a point up in general.

Really now?

Norse taoism! humphf!

no such thing!

This seems to indicate that you know what is and isn't taoism...

Just because a practitioner or practitioners may have shamanistic training, some chi work, and so on doesnt mean they are a taoist.

Again, this seems to indicate that you know what a real taoist system entails....

For that you have to attain the tao. Which is very real. A taoist follows the tao to the highest realm of the tao to the heaven realm and get closer to god. The tao follows god like the mind follows the spirit.

Here you seem to indicate that you know what the goal of taoism is, and what it's like once you get there...

So a taoist must strengthen, purify, and increase the frequency of his energy. As well as channel and breath with the tao's energies until they happen all the time naturally. Reconnect and activate their te and thru their te connect to the tao and follow the te thru the network of the tao to the highest realm. Taoist alchemy lets you reach the point to where you can travel thru the wormhole in your self to the tao. At a certain level when your internal power is high enough it will match the vibratory frequency of the tao itself and the tao will be able to enter your body. At this point you start to become a vessel for the tao itself or the supreme ultimate.

Again you outline general prerequisites and steps that one goes through on the path.

Your te comes from the highest realm of the tao but it gets polluted and deactivated. Most other religions call this god's light inside you. Taoism is about connecting with god's energy inside you(te)so you can connect with god that is outside of you. The tao is the backbone energy of existance. (you see it all starts to make sense)

Here you are elaborating more on what the path entails.

you see my master is a taoist and he like his teachers has attained the tao and know the workings of it inside and out.

You then say that it's possible to attain the tao, and if this person is your master, then one would assume you know who this person is, know how to get into contact with this person, and that this person is teaching you the specific method that this teacher, and this teacher's previous teachers, have used to attain the tao.

just because you practice chi arts does not mean your a taoist unless your doing a practice that leads you to attaining the tao.

And here you say there is a distinction between arts that will actually get you along the path, and those that will not.

Theres a difference between a alchemist and a taoist.

over the years magic and sorcery has worked its way into taoist temples generations go by and people think that is true taoism. So people learn stuff like that and never learn how to actually attain the tao. do you see how deep the deception is? many practitioners never learn the tao work that comes at a certain part doing your alchemy.

once you become a vessel of the tao you dont need things like wizardy because you exchange with the stars, planets, yang energies, yin energies, and so on, with every breath you will natrually vibrate at the tao's level. Then you will have access to the whole net of the tao. All the realms and so on. The tao has no ultimate level. The path to god via the tao is infinite alot of beings get trapped on their way to the source of the tao itself. Your te is your guide to ascension to and in the tao.

its like this most alchemy takes you to the point of existing in your te after your bodily death but most never teaches the levels beyond that to the tao itself.

magic is just a deception to keep you from attaining the tao, or have people think that their gods, and takes the focus off of god all of which stops your from connecting to your te taosim is suppose to bring you closer to god not further away from him...just think about it.

Here you elaborate on many mechanisms of magic/sorcery/etc vs. tao, so one might infer that you know the difference, that you know how to recognize them, and that you know of a true path to get to the tao.

Now, I am asking if you would share this path. How do others find the true path so they are not lead astray? Can others find your master and also attain the true tao, and not get caught in such silliness that will just lead others astray? Please share, so that others may know of the true path as well!

i can also see that sz sent you the pm to come hassle me too. interesting.

I have not sent any PM to anyone about this thread, or about you personally. I've seen a couple of your posts around, and you've made some fairly good points and have contributed to discussions in the past.

Now I see you are commenting quite strongly in this thread, and am now curious about who you are, what methods you use, who your teachers are, and how you come to possess the knowledge and experience that you have conveyed.

It's as simple as that.

he continues to insult me on the norse taoism thread.

WITH NO EVIDENCE OR PROOF OF WHO I AM. HE'S CRAZY.

Let's not dance this dance because you actually threatened me in a PM.

I keep my PM's too.

Really now?

This seems to indicate that you know what is and isn't taoism...

Again, this seems to indicate that you know what a real taoist system entails....

Here you seem to indicate that you know what the goal of taoism is, and what it's like once you get there...

Again you outline general prerequisites and steps that one goes through on the path.

Here you are elaborating more on what the path entails.

You then say that it's possible to attain the tao, and if this person is your master, then one would assume you know who this person is, know how to get into contact with this person, and that this person is teaching you the specific method that this teacher, and this teacher's previous teachers, have used to attain the tao.

And here you say there is a distinction between arts that will actually get you along the path, and those that will not.

Here you elaborate on many mechanisms of magic/sorcery/etc vs. tao, so one might infer that you know the difference, that you know how to recognize them, and that you know of a true path to get to the tao.

Now, I am asking if you would share this path. How do others find the true path so they are not lead astray? Can others find your master and also attain the true tao, and not get caught in such silliness that will just lead others astray? Please share, so that others may know of the true path as well!

I have not sent any PM to anyone about this thread, or about you personally. I've seen a couple of your posts around, and you've made some fairly good points and have contributed to discussions in the past.

Now I see you are commenting quite strongly in this thread, and am now curious about who you are, what methods you use, who your teachers are, and how you come to possess the knowledge and experience that you have conveyed.

It's as simple as that.

your both acting as trollers i never said anything about 5et i gave my pinion on norse taosim and i deleted my post because i have class unlike some others. Even though i dont like whats happened on this thread i dont think it should affect the book its here to promote.

Mpway, SloppyZhang,

****** Mod Action ****

Deleted personal insult to other posters

***** Mod Apech *****

Edited by Apech
Deleted flagged personal insult

Hey Electric Gravity,

I find your posts interesting. What you have said about the tao seems accurate, at least from my limited experience. But of course it's bad manners to fill someone else's thread with stuff that's not really on topic...anyway my point: just wanted to let you know that people are interested in your posts.

your both acting as trollers i never said anything about 5et i gave my pinion on norse taosim and i deleted my post because i have class unlike some others. Even though i dont like whats happened on this thread i dont think it should affect the book its here to promote.

Mpway, SloppyZhang,

grow up! get a life and delete your posts so 5et can promote his book you a**holes!

So now I'm an asshole who has no class? While you didn't directly call me classless you DID call me an asshole. I feel honored.

I actually made a thread dedicated to you but unfortunately it got deleted.

So "Charles" , who is your master? Can you atleast let slip the name of "your" taoist system?

Mpway, SloppyZhang,

grow up! get a life and delete your posts so 5et can promote his book you a**holes!

I'm not trolling. I really do want to know who you are, and what you practice.

You had a very strong opinion about something which coincided with 5ET debut of his book. I would very much like to know where someone can go to learn how to distinguish between what is "real" taoism, and what is "not real" taoism. Maybe 5ET's stuff is legit, maybe not. But how do we know if the people with the "real" taoism are holding out on us?

I've got a lot of respect for 5ET, he's put a lot of effort into making the site, not to mention a book! He's showed a lot of dedication in pursing the path (from what I gather based on my interactions with him on the forum), and is doing everyone a great service by sharing with us what he's learned, and I really don't like how his thread has turned into this. However, a thread to figuring out who YOU are just doesn't seem to be working out. So, yeah, it sucks that we're having to discuss this here.... but you know, we wouldn't be having this discussion if you had just answered concisely about you and your teacher and your method the first time.... or the second time.... or the third time....

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Guys,

We've already unproved one thread, edited this one and are still looking at the original thread.

It's looking like fires on all fronts at the moment.

Does this need to be moved into the Pit while everyone cools off a bit?

~moderating~

or try to keep it a bit civil and discuss things here?

Look i just feel bad for 5elementtao im done with this tonight. Scotty ill send you a pm.

and Mpway your on for shit list as of tonight. no joke.

Is that another threat?

I can't say I care. It's just a bummer that you're a buckeye, so far away....anywho, thanks for avoiding all the questions and dancing around your own remarks.

5ELEMENTTAO,

I apologize for the mess that has stemed from my posts on here. Im sure your book is of top quality. I wish you all the best. Your a stronger person than most please continue to be strong against all the negativity that you battle. I too battle this as you can see. i wish you all the best.

Sincerly,

Charles Lee

(chen taiji practitoner)

Look i just feel bad for 5elementtao im done with this tonight. Scotty ill send you a pm.

and Mpway your on for shit list as of tonight. no joke.

Why would you feel bad? You burned him with one of your posts.

Hey Electric Gravity,

I find your posts interesting. What you have said about the tao seems accurate, at least from my limited experience. But of course it's bad manners to fill someone else's thread with stuff that's not really on topic...anyway my point: just wanted to let you know that people are interested in your posts.

I too find your posts interesting. Lots of insights, suggestions, and you've related a bit from your personal experience.

People ARE interested in your posts- which is why they would like to know who you are, what you practice, where you got your knowledge from. You've made comments that your teacher (and their teachers) have truly attained the tao. Many would like to do so on this board, so it's no wonder that people keep asking questions about you!

If you have been falsely accused of being someone you are not, that is regrettable. If you are someone who regularly acts under false pretenses, that is also regrettable.

But the best way to find this out is with the truth. Just the facts.

Who are you? Who did you learn from? Is this a known lineage? Something obscure? If you know about your master's masters, then there is some kind of lineage, is this documented? Where is it from? etc etc.

It's not an interrogation, it's just that you've become a victim of your own wisdom :P you've piqued peoples' interests, and they want more!

:)

Why would you feel bad? You burned him with one of your posts.

I never spoke bad of the man or his practice. im not like you. i understand that these are real people behind these posts check the norse thread again and realize what separates me from you.

So... grabbed from another thread:

5ELEMENTTAO,

I apologize for the mess that has stemed from my posts on here. Im sure your book is of top quality. I wish you all the best. Your a stronger person than most please continue to be strong against all the negativity that you battle. I too battle this as you can see. i wish you all the best.

Sincerly,

Charles Lee

(chen taiji practitoner)

So, what kind of chen taiji do you practice? You've mentioned a lot about the taoist path, your masters attaining tao, your master's masters attaining tao, how did they do that? Through chen taiji practice? What lineage? Did they attain it through something else? If so, what else?

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

5ELEMENTTAO,

Sincerly,

Charles Lee

(chen taiji practitoner)

YOU S T A R T E D this....You slapped him in the face. :rolleyes:

YOU S T A R T E D this....You slapped him in the face. :rolleyes:

no i never would. thats your way liar. i never insulted the man or his works. i just posted my thoughts on taoism.

and your still not getting it this convo should not happen here every post that is not about his book is in disrespect to him so please be respectful of our host 5et and start a new thread.

i just posted my thoughts on taoism.

And they were rather powerful thoughts, which, in my very humble opinion, merit a bit more expounding upon, for instance, how does one come about those thoughts? Who does one learn from in order to arrive at those thoughts? etc etc

and your still not getting it this convo should not happen here every post that is not about his book is in disrespect to him so please be respectful of our host 5et and start a new thread.

I've re-posted my own personal questions in the thread you started (the one titled mpway.... which isn't actually about mpway, but about you now :P the thread about you got deleted)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

I never spoke bad of the man or his practice. im not like you. i understand that these are real people behind these posts check the norse thread again and realize what separates me from you.

SZ posted a great response that you are avoiding like the plague.

I happen to KNOW that a certain member here doesnt actually practice Chen.

He doesnt actually practice any actual Tai Chi form. He practices bits and pieces of the internal niegong.

For all those interested.

1. Mind Light Neikung

2. Tidal Wave Qigong

3. Lightarian Reiki

4. A standing form that he says helps his Kong Jing

The important thing to remember here is that this certain individual hasnt paid ONE cent to Gary, RH, or the website that I'm posting further down.

All of this "TE" business can be found in a great book on this website taichitaocenter.com

DONT ASSOCIATE MASTER LIAO WITH THIS CERTAIN MEMBER ON THIS BOARD. Dont even associate Master Liao with me either because my responses have been quite juvinile.

There's another master, RH, who shouldnt be associated with this "clown school graduate" either.

look obviously have something to prove. please move on and grow up you dont know me. we have never met or spoke. please get a life.

Well, with all due respect, some of us DO want to get to know you, and it'd be great if you'd share :)

look obviously have something to prove. please move on and grow up you dont know me. we have never met or spoke. please get a life.

The answer to your "ok ill bite, why is it called thunder wizard" question can be found on page 10 of the book preview....found on the same EXACT page you copied that book description from.

I don't know who MPWAY or Electric Gravity are.

But...

MPWAY has been dogging Electric Gravity since his first post back in July!!!

What's up with that?

Craig

Sign in to follow this