Sign in to follow this  
Tibetan_Ice

MC Orbit question

Hi,

I heard a radio interview the other day and the person was saying that you are not supposed to practice the Micro Cosmic Orbit for more than three months at a time. He said that it could be dangerous to do so. He said that practicing the MC orbit was a preliminary stage and that one should progress to other Taoist practices rather than remain with the MC orbit for extended amounts of time.

Would anyone here know why practicing the MC Orbit for many months could be dangerous?

Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

TI

well heres an article explaining how Dayan Qigong, or Wild Goose Qigong induces the MCO through its movement exercises, so by doing this qigong, which was deemed by the chinese government as one of the most effective and one of the safest styles out there. So obviously this style is always creating the MCO, but doing so in a safe way that naturally puts it in balance.

Heres an article on it My link

well heres an article explaining how Dayan Qigong, or Wild Goose Qigong induces the MCO through its movement exercises, so by doing this qigong, which was deemed by the chinese government as one of the most effective and one of the safest styles out there. So obviously this style is always creating the MCO, but doing so in a safe way that naturally puts it in balance.

Heres an article on it My link

I found that article very interesting, I didn't realize that doing Wild Goose moved the MCO.

Sign in to follow this