nickyro

Does sex degenerate your overall chi/shen to jing?

"on a diet with a lot of sugar and other bad foods. I'd assume since 2/3rd of a man's zinc supply is lost with each ejaculation that overdoses of zinc or perhaps overdoses of protein and sugar (some of the main components of seminal fluid) could cause the body to use ejaculation to expels excess. Idk how that works exactly."

Me neither, but I suspect some clues could be found in Witch's book. I just read it and the electrochemical/diet stuff seemed really interesting.

Vortex, I found the poster really sad. I've also heard stuff like this from women, so I can't deny they do it. i find that sad as well. Oh, aside from the fact that most of "those" women seem to hate "me" - which is very unpleasant BTW. Thankfully, they're not ALL like that. :)

If you trust people, you get trust back. Men and women are very different, but human beings are the same...and our pieces are built so that they fit together. The end.

If you trust people, you get trust back. Men and women are very different, but human beings are the same...and our pieces are built so that they fit together. The end.

Haha, that sounds nice but i'll have to respectfully disagree. My experience has shown that trust is established when one follows through with what they say they're going to do, someone who has proven honesty multiple times and hasn't shown and reason to not be trusted. Just because I trust you doesn't mean you'll trust me. Also trusting "bad" people will just end up in betrayal, not matter how much faith you put into them.

However I do agree that trust is the most important part of a relationship, especially when it comes to sex...unless you have that girl with the "rape" fantasy in which case...RUN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea I definately don't want this to turn into a woman bashing thread. I do agree there are a lot of women like that poster showed, but of course there are a lot of women not that way either. Likewise I get sick of some chick saying "all men are liars, and cheaters, ect..." because she does not have enough self esteem to find a non-looser. Basically every gender, race, group of people is going to have good people and bad people and people in between. One wide brush stroke to characterize all people is always going to lead to problems.

My point was that I don't want to be one of those "liars and cheaters" which is why I work hard at my qigong so that I control my sex drive, and it does not control me. ;)

My point was that I don't want to be one of those "liars and cheaters" which is why I work hard at my qigong so that I control my sex drive, and it does not control me. ;)

This is good.

With diligent mental work and perhaps proper dietary changes you may notice your sex drive fades naturally. i've noticed that since switching to vegetarianism (and even better on raw foods) and paying careful attention to what I expose myself to, what I say, think and do...that my sex drive is at my will and command. I've applied some theories of hypnosis that seem they may work. For example, notice how many times one says "fuck" during the day and how many times one hears it. Subliminally it may be directing your thoughts in a particular manner. Likewise using particular words/phrases can affect you self-image causing one to think or act differently. Then of course theres the stuff on TV and in movies, lol. but try paying careful attention to what your expose yourself to on a daily basis and try to see how it affects you. Even simple things like what words you use, how you hold yourself, how you speak, how you walk, where your eyes wander, etc

-Astral

I answered some of my own questions reading your posts so I thought I'd give back by elucidating the nature of jing-chi-shen transformation on the road to immortality and especially the notion of jing/semen retention within Taoism, Buddhism, and the Great Learning in general. Astral and others already gave a great description but there is a specific time sequence in Taoism.

These articles really explain the sequence well and the difficulty in overcoming the "toxicity" (i really like this idea) of our normal condition, especially the 100 days that is required to complete the jing collection, after which there is a massive reduction in sexual desire, especially if one has been masterfully managing the psychological component.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/yoga-kung-fu/y_laying_the_foundations_yoga_celibacy_brahmacharya_purity.htm

http://www.meditationexpert.com/yoga-kung-fu/y_the_problem_of_sex_and_spiritual_cultivation_kung-fu.htm

http://www.meditationexpert.com/yoga-kung-fu/y_sexual_desires_are_a%20problem_for_meditation.htm

http://www.meditationexpert.com/yoga-kung-fu/y_celibacy_difficulties_in_spiritual_cultivation.htm

Also there is a big connection IMO to being an Immortal and being a Sex God because both have unlocked and developed the capacity for full body enjoyment (something a woman naturally possesses because of the nature of Tao, the yin).

May those who wish to succeed in this great endeavor find success within this distracting and degenerate Desire Realm.