Birdoftruth

Meditation turning me into a nice guy wuss

Yea that reminds me of one time a couple years ago. I came to visit this jujitsu school, but it was one of those "tough guy MMA" types of jujitsu schools. So anyways I show up and generally people are being friendly in their exagerated tough guy way. This one guy comes up and introduces himself and we shake hands. Then he says "what kind of hand shake is that, shake my hand like a man" and I'm thinking "????". So appearantly I had to squeeze his hand the the proper amount of PSI before the needle on his "man-o-meter" went "ding" and then "a good time was had by all". :rolleyes:

That sounds a bit gay.. :D

Guys so I have been meditating (Vipassana) for a couple months and I just feel that it's turning me into a wuss. Before I meditated I felt I over did the douchness and called people out on what I didn't tolerate/like and now since I don't care I have stopped doing that and have turned into a push-over.

Damn

I see

You are losing your pragmatic behaviors.

Wait for the part in "meditation" where you realize you're not in fact a wuss. ;)

I don't read many consistent male meditators on here that seem wussy, in fact, from the small part of what I "know" about meditation, well, let's say that "wussness" is not going to be a term you'll be using on yourself for much longer :P