Sign in to follow this  
Gigi

Kettlebells. Your uncensored opionon

Neimad: I'm gonna hold off on the CST, and do the program in the recommended order (tough for an Aries!)

huh?

you are now in the CST with your purchase of intu-flow....!!!

anyways as you'll soon find, there is no reccomended order, there is just YOU and YOUR journey. the order is wherever you are at and what you are working towards.

intu-flow is reccomended first, because that is the base level, everything else builds upon it. flowfit is a great introduction to the world of prasara body-flow, and with it's broken down levels.... more accessible than diving straight into body-flow or prasara.

welcome to the tribe. stick with intu-flow and be amazed at the results that WILL come over time. it's very gradual, but completely sustainable.

the mini-clubs are cool. they will come in useful in time, with active recovery, with experimentation, and you can take intu-flow a level higher when you are ready by undergoing "mobilized strength" which i am currently practicing. and you'll be amazed when you lift them out of the box and realize how heavy they actually are, and then your mind will boggle when you consider that some of these CST athletes heft "bruisers" (45lb clubbells) single handed!

:D

huh?

My understanding was all the courses are under the heading of RMAX. I thought CST was only clubbells.

Great service from Scott's team, they use FEDEX, with home delivery, which means I'll get 'em tomorrow, instead of next week sometime, if they used UPS.

Edited by hajii

Your idea inspired me to another:

I got my dumb-bells that hold plates and took the plates entirely off of one end, then added a few 2&1/2 lb plates to the other end. Tah-daaaahhhh!: ultra-cheap club-bells. (Caution: I only used dumb-bells with very secure plates, not the ones with little clip-holders.)

That's what I use. The clip is screw-on so it's pretty secure. Plus the whole club is shorter so I can use it in my appartment.

My understanding was all the courses are under the heading of RMAX. I thought CST was only clubbells.

Great service from Scott's team, they use FEDEX, with home delivery, which means I'll get 'em tomorrow, instead of next week sometime, if they used UPS.

nope... it's all CST.

you'll see when you get intu-flow. it's all three dimensional (i.e. circular) and all of it is to do with strength. intu-flow is about joint strength.

CST is more to do with the methodology and aims than it is to do with just swinging a club, as was brought up on a recent topic on the forum.

first thing :I sincerly thank you all for your feedbacks.

Today I have just received the kettlebells.

The UPS guy stared the pack in a strange manner. Probably he thought it contained a corpse!

:lol:

Now I can begin this russian madness!!!!

I prefer a Clubbell, although I came from the country that invented kettlebells and plus we had them in our gym class and i had to pass a test with them. Damn russians.

eeheheheh . The Damn russians probably told you " Tovarisch! Now you must lift *immediately* these kettlebells. if you wish or not!" :D

Cheers

Edited by Gigi

Sign in to follow this