Stumbling Taoist

Stumbling Along the Path

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure I am new to Taoism as I have been stumbling along life's path for the past 47 years. I didn't always call it Taoism, but in retrospect it seems that is what I have unknowingly following. In any event I am here now B)

I have a question. Does anyone know if the group known as Reform Taoism is still active? Their web site seems to be a year out of date.

I have a question. Does anyone know if the group known as Reform Taoism is still active? Their web site seems to be a year out of date.

Yep - still very alive & kicking thanks very much. Last time I checked we've got about 300+ members. The main interaction is through the members forum. Have a look around the www.reformtaoism.org pages and if you'd like to find out more fill in the form on the "Join" page.

Hope to see you there

cheers,

W

Yep - still very alive & kicking thanks very much. Last time I checked we've got about 300+ members. The main interaction is through the members forum. Have a look around the www.reformtaoism.org pages and if you'd like to find out more fill in the form on the "Join" page.

Hope to see you there

cheers,

W

I did that over a week ago. So far no response. That's why I was asking.

I did that over a week ago. So far no response. That's why I was asking.

It can sometimes take a while to get a response. If you get nothing in the next week send me a PM and I'll raise it

cheers,

W