Sign in to follow this  
dnice

what did i just experience?

I was thinking of ways of removing the energy from my head down to my body , so i finally got it!!!

i felt and imagined my entire body going down ,

when i did that i felt electricity on the soles of my feet! , at first i thought it was the neighbors ,

so i continued practicing bringing my energy down to my feet , and i felt electricity on my feet!!! lol

when i closed my eyes i saw flickering lights,

what do u call this type of experience????

ok another question ,in my meditation i felt my entire body go up , it kept on going up and up, and then i slowly dragged my energy down , i felt i was falling down slowly when i brought my energies back down to my stomach .....

i felt the whole thing! ,

what is the benefit up keeping the energy flying high , and what is the benefit of bring back the energy down to the stomach??? ,

You're feeling qi,

and taking some initial steps on learning how to guide it,

simple as that! :D

Basic principle:

harmonious and balanced

vertical integration.

Not too high,

not too low.

Well blended.

Yeah, feet are good to ground energy out. The way B.K. Frantzis teaches in his books, you should end your practice by dissolving the feet (basically relaxing and letting energy drop, exactly what you were doing) and even better, try to feel as far below your feet as you can, and try to dissolve that through. You want the energy to go down the body, like a waterfall of heavenly energy coming in and cleansing you.

Of course, close by drawing energy to the dantien and letting it come to rest there. Like Trunk said, balance. You don't want to get up and/or start moving around so much immediately after practice, so it's best to center yourself during closing, then return to your "normal life" :P

Sign in to follow this