Sign in to follow this  
~jK~

The Coming War of Words aimed at recreating a new Dark Ages for Humanity.

What do you mean by "The War of Words"? The only war of words that I see is here in the Internet in comments and discussions. It looks like humanity is drowning in words and information.

You exit and enter thru the same point. You do, I don't.

Why? Cos you think you have been 'elevated'?

The only war of words comes from 2 places - your own head, and the choice of words you use here on this thread.

I bow to your strangeness.

A few have been asking of what the War of Words consisted of.

A Prime Example of the WAR of WORDS is in cowtow's posting IE: no substance, no foundation, no source of information, no educated methods that I can see.

- only a cowtow opinion. An effort to force a cowtow belief perspective over the readers reasoning.

Compare this to those, using the scientific method, that give external sources of refrence and speak of their own experiences.

Thank you for your gracious acknowledgement of my credentials. I had suspicions this mind has gone beyond 'stuckness', and you have kind of confirmed that. Knowledge can be cumbersome at times. Anyway, I am glad you are full of substance and education. The world needs your esteemed services.

"A Prime Example of the WAR of WORDS is in cowtow's posting IE: no substance, no foundation, no source of information, no educated methods that I can see.

- only a cowtow opinion. An effort to force a cowtow belief perspective over the readers reasoning."

You are describing yourself. The man of great ego typically does this, projects disdainful declarations on others that are truy only reflections of his self. Your posts tell a story of a man who is frustrated with himself and life, a man of self-loathing and confusion who can only alleviate his overwhelming anger and inner turmoil by raising himself above others through some divine illusion. Your posts are ridiculously pretentious; all in all, you are an embarrassment to yourself, but don't even know it. You claim to understand the Tao. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Tao knows not your anger, confusion and malice; if you knew the Tao, neither would you, but you only know your"self": the legend in his own mind "jk". Your posts indicate the opposite of understanding the Tao, while someone's posts you berate, CowTao, indicates a firm understanding of Taoist principles and the egotism that you yourself have adopted. People of the Taoist Path will need not to ponder this thread to determine who is stuck in his own trapped, shrinking world of ego-self, and who threads the ever still path. I repeat what was wisely said:

I bow to your strangeness.

Sign in to follow this