Hugo Darien

the power, to send, Qi, Chi, energy, out of the body!

I wish I could send out a memo to every fellow Waysun Liao fan to use the Pinyin "jin" instead of the Wade Giles "jing" so as to avoid confusion with the jing of the 3 treasures.

Also, it is my observation that Liao's nomenclature of jin being the external projection of qi is not standard in either medical or martial qigong circles.

But almost everything he says can be verified experientially...simply by following what he or other teachers of his lineage teach.

Added the following:

THE 7 LEVELS TO MASTERY OF TAI CHI

This is a pretty good summary of what Temple Style Tai Chi entails...

Edited by dwai

"if you smoke and have sex all day long"

It depends on what you're smoking and who you're having sex with?

I know I might sound silly when I write stuff like that but I think there might be a lot of stuff to understand there. What you wrote sounded "moralistic" to me, when, with experience it just becomes, well, trial and error.

Besides, I don't think I've met anyone of note who spent their entire days smoking and having sex all day long. Sounds pretty cool to me ;-) But the smoking part might affect the lungs?

The easiest way to learn and actually send chi. Takes about 15 minutes or even less.

This is how I learned in the 80s. I learned from a book. This is how I learned chi sensitivity.

"You don't stop at your skin." Dolores Krieger, Nursing Professor Emeritus. New York University, who developed and popularized the healing technique, based on energy transference, Therapeutic Touch.

http://www.amazon.com/Therapeutic-Touch-Practical-Janet-Macrae/dp/039475588X/ref=pd_sim_b_4

Used copies can be bought for 1-5 cents! yes, pennies.

If I can do that anybody can. This will be the best book of basics. Easy to learn without any kind of need for precision or learning particular terminology that other systems call for.

I have taught small children and husbands of pregnant women to feel wei chi fields (auras) and send energy.

good luck and enjoy,

s