Spirit Ape

Why do Angels, Gods, Deities, Immortals have weapons?

I would say that the weapons represent the active power of the god/goddess, for instance a spear or arrow would be the ability to vector energy in to a specific locus. Also we have expressions like the 'sword of truth' which illustrate that truth-seeking can cut to heart of things. We don't have to place negative imputations on weapons even though in the age of nuclear armaments and cluster bombs its hard not to see the martial side of things as anything than ultimately harmful.

I saw a TV program recently about astronomy which showed that the planet Jupiter - having massive gravitation pull - can influence asteroids in the belt between itself and Mars. Over huge periods of time its sets up repeated tugs on particular asteroids which end up pulling them out of fixed orbit and sometimes sending them into near collision with earth - it could have been one of these which did for the dinosaurs. Jupiter = Jove = Zeus who was shown sending thunderbolts crashing down to earth - I wondered if the ancients knew something of this effect. My point being that powerful natural forces as being described which sometimes will be described as weapons.

Just some thoughts

Cheers

John

Jupiter = Jove = Zeus

= Tai Sui, the Grand Duke Jupiter, one of the main forces considered in feng shui, and by far the strongest. (Jupiter's mass exceeds that of all other planets in the Solar System put together. Doesn't it stand to reason it's going to "do something" by just "being there?") It is actually an office occupied successively by 60 deities, taking turns as rulers of the year and known as the Cycle Gods. They are heavenly generals who assist the Jade Emperor in ruling the world of manifestations. Most of them are military men. Each of them holds a weapon that signifies the nature of a particular year. Some, however, hold a pen, and are political rather than military leaders. The pen-holding Tai Sui is thought of as more dangerous by some FS professionals.:lol:

Guest RBSA

Real heavens are somehow related to the sky above us . You know that gases in their state are most vibrant than liquids and solids . This is why individuals coming from heavens can seem aggressive . Now all who received revelations from this realm are meditative because they are impressed with a more vibrant realm than that of ours . Our realm is lower and more distant from God than heavens . Realm of god is full of will divine will . Love .

Even the good guys need to kick some ass now and then.

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1