bindo

Anti Aging Guy

Also if you rewire your energy body and physical body not to follow natural human/planetary clock of time, and actually go in reverse... This requires so much effort, and probably your mind will get stuck clinging to the physical form. A lot of so called "taoist immortals" who are still living are "stuck" this way. Some say it's worse then being a lay person and do nothing.

what exactly do you mean by this?

does this involve sleeping in the day and being awake at night?

i often stay up all night and sleep in the day and sometimes (mind you very rarely) it can actually make my

skin "glow" the next day if i pull it off right (i have not figured out what factors cause this), but most of

the time it actually (and predictibly) just makes me look older. And 99% of the time i feel tired and out of

it the rest of the day when i wake up regardless of weather i look younger or not.

what exactly do you mean by this?

does this involve sleeping in the day and being awake at night?

i often stay up all night and sleep in the day and sometimes (mind you very rarely) it can actually make my

skin "glow" the next day if i pull it off right (i have not figured out what factors cause this), but most of

the time it actually (and predictibly) just makes me look older. And 99% of the time i feel tired and out of

it the rest of the day when i wake up regardless of weather i look younger or not.

There's a way around that. What I do when I switch to working the night shift for a show. I sleep a normal night the night before, then get up for a while , then go back to bed from about noon to 10 pm. Then get up.

Then I take GABA and melatonin every morning before sleeping. It mitigates a lot of the negative

health effects of being up all night.

Some ideas :

1) Only Tao can solve the issue of longevity or everlasting life. And, it should not , in fact cannot , be sold .

2) In Western scientific context, it is unlikely to solve this issue, ie, breaking the limitation of human life span

beyond 120 years .

3) Only high- quality qi , an expression of Tao in human body , can give us everlasting health and beauty.In most cases, we can only polish and upgrade it among the crowd, not on high mountain or deep forest ; just like we have to practice and polish our swimming skill in water , in danger and hardships, not on the land.

4) There is a clock, whatever you call it , in our body . The speed of it is not fixed , but inversely proportional to the quality of qi we can manipulate . The higher the quality of qi we can initialize , the slower this clock runs. After reaching certain point,we can even stop or reverse the proceeding of this clock . It is in this sense that Taoism always says "life is in our hands, not in the hands of Nature"( 我命在我, 不在天) .

(Because a qualitative leap in manipulating qi did happen among ancient Taoist practitioners , we can see that after the times of the Han Dynasty , the passive , submissive attitude towards life in some old Taoist inclinations , which we find in the book ChuangTze , are later replaced by a more positive , nearly omnipotent , attitude towards life )