3bob

Buddha and a God

1. Stream-entry is so easy that children trip over it. You have to really, really screw up to get to an unfortunate existence.

Well that isn't saying much considering most of us are really really screwed up. :lol:

Calm down. :)

:lol:

Told you. He's just a troll with anger issues; ignore him like everyone else does!

:lol:

Told you. He's just a troll with anger issues; ignore him like everyone else does!

I always appreciate someone telling me how I feel instead of asking me how I feel! :lol:

Intelligent people just don't dismiss another with snide unproven remarks!

Anger issues? I ask questions and you make accusations! Show me where I have expressed anger. I have been around Buddhism long before you were born. At least I have the intelligence and curiosity to question belief systems i.e, my own and others.

I submit that all of you Buddhists are afraid to look in the mirror and really ask if you are bullshitting yourself! At least I have the balls to laugh at my own illusions!

Anyone can integrate another belief system and believe it to be the absolute truth. I have accomplished that feat many times. :lol:

Can you Buddhists laugh at yourselves? Or are you caught in absolute seriousness? :D

ralis

Edited by ralis

I always appreciate someone telling me how I feel instead of asking me how I feel! :lol:

Intelligent people just don't dismiss another with snide unproven remarks!

Anger issues? I ask questions and you make accusations! Show me where I have expressed anger. I have been around Buddhism long before you were born. At least I have the intelligence and curiosity to question belief systems i.e, my own and others.

I submit that all of you Buddhists are afraid to look in the mirror and really ask if you are bullshitting yourself! At least I have the balls to laugh at my own illusions!

Anyone can integrate another belief system and believe it to be the absolute truth. I have accomplished that feat many times. :lol:

Can you Buddhists laugh at yourselves? Or are you caught in absolute seriousness? :D

ralis

Sir, It's actually obvious from all your posts that you have achieved very high levels of consciousness - unimaginable to us "pathetic buddhists with no balls scared to look at ourselves in the mirror and living lives full of bullshit". What an honour to have you on this thread to show us the TRUTH about ourselves. I mean you have never even talked to anybody around here in person, but after "years of esoteric experience" it's probably so easy for you to see even from our answers - how sad our condition is and full of illusions and lacking any objective knowledge that you obviously posess.

Initially I couldn't understand exactly the meaning of your crypted words but soon they got louder and louder in my head and I had a moment of abrupt awakening (kinda like Keanu Reves in Matrix when he wakes up in his liquid-filled chamber) and I could see my FEAR and all my Illusions surrounding me - it is truly overwelming.

But it's too late for me... for I am doomed....the fear is in my veins and in my heart !!!

So all I can tell you - "The Chosen One",

run! run now!, for your dear life and never return to this thread ever again............Ah I can't seeeee....I can't think straight.....I can't even write anymore ....... the the thefear ....the the buddhist illusions they are comming back................ I can hear them...........................

Dammit...................................................................................

they are everywhere....................................................................................................................................................................................................................OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG

OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG

OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG OM MANI PADME HUNG

perhaps, Orb, we must stick together.. for these Buddhist illusions are overwhelming when taken on solo. And it seems that it truly helps to overcome the illusions by going onto online forums and masquerading as a know-it-all, to help others achieve the same awareness of these Buddhist illusions. I truly will NOT give up these Buddhist illusions until all other beings have given up Buddhist illusions. I will stay behind and act extremely cocky so people get angry and defensive with me, then I will show them the Truth and guide them towards the Light by continuing my aggressive angry and cocky attitude, for that is the way of the anti-Buddhist Bodhisattva.

Edited by mikaelz

Maybe I shouldn't have expressed my feelings in the way that I did.

Sorry if I offended you guys (and gals). I have a lot of respect for you all.

I humbly apologize, even if I have opened a can of worms.

It's the belief/religion/rules/ritual/future lives teachings that have put me off.

Direct experience, however, and the pointing to it, I have a lot of time for.

For instance, some of the Chan/Zen pioneers(Seng-tsan,Bankei etc) I believe are closer to the Tao than most (so called) Taoists.

Maybe I shouldn't have expressed my feelings in the way that I did.

Sorry if I offended you guys (and gals). I have a lot of respect for you all.

I humbly apologize, even if I have opened a can of worms.

It's the belief/religion/rules/ritual/future lives teachings that have put me off.

Direct experience, however, and the pointing to it, I have a lot of time for.

For instance, some of the Chan/Zen pioneers(Seng-tsan,Bankei etc) I believe are closer to the Tao than most (so called) Taoists.

Hello Lifeforce,

Who knows and who is keeping tally of who is "closer"?

Anyway, I think I agree with you in the sense that only intellectual attainments related to areas of "belief/religion/rules/ritual/future lives teachings" etc. is not fully hitting the mark although that doesn't mean or negate the fact that one could also have what some call, "right" and or direct experience related such things... (which people may have by working with and through same on multiple levels, which btw does include the intellectual)

Bob