Sunya

Review of Jenny Lamb's Yi Gong Seminar

I think so.  Yet that is to some extent what I like about it.  Very, very simple.  One main practice, 2 or 3 additional.  No philosophy, no guru, mostly just hit the position, let 'it' happen.  It can be powerful and with power comes danger but it is stressed to sit quietly digest after practice. 

As I get older, I'm appreciating the old time martial art classes more and more.  The shut up, do this variety.  No explanation; focus, do.  Too often I see people stuck in low level scholar mode spending more time arguing and discussing dusty old books then shutting up, focusing and doing. 

:wub:  :wub:  :ninja:

Is Kunlun system just new made up of various practices?

It's a new school. The practices aren't so new.

I find on the forum that it is actualy Yi Gong plus some other additions.

There are many practices in the system...the kunlun method, aka "yin yang hands", is most likely derived from yigong, in my opinion.

From which system come Red Phoenix?Is it related to Flying Phoenix Qi Gong?

It has nothing to do with FPQG. Red Phoenix is said to be from a training of Maoshan, aka Shangqing Dao.

I didnt find that Shang Qing Pai and its later branch Mao Shan Pai have even something similar.

Shang Qing have proto Nei Dan system of inner work but it is totaly diferent .

How did you look into it? Very interested in your sources.

• Like 1

From what I got Master Jenny claim that Yi Gong is from Mao Shan Pai(Shang Qing Pai) and I didnt find clues for this.

Them Master Max got from her Yi Gong and made it Kunlun Nei Gong by adding few not connected things again claiming this is Mao Shan Pai like Red Phonix and this I again didnt find in Mao Shan Pai.Flowing Hands I hope can prove this is not part of his school.We can ask Masters Michael Saso,Jeffrey Yuen and also Jerry Alan Johnson regarding this topics because all of them are Shang Qing Pai and its sub-branches like Qing Wei Pai and Yu Qing Pai.

What is Red Dragon in Kunlun Nei Gong?

What is Golden Flower and is it related to book of Master Lu Dong Bin "Secret of the Golden Flower"?

I think that Max got this additional methods from Master Andrew Lum and claim that it is again Mao Shan Pai.

Ormus

• Like 1

From what I got Master Jenny claim that Yi Gong is from Mao Shan Pai(Shang Qing Pai) and I didnt find clues for this.

Them Master Max got from her Yi Gong and made it Kunlun Nei Gong by adding few not connected things again claiming this is Mao Shan Pai like Red Phonix and this I again didnt find in Mao Shan Pai.

Yes, Jenny Lamb apparently says she was told yigong came from Maoshan. Max says red phoenix etc comes from Maoshan/Shangqing.

I don't know how we could verify it, aside from going to their teachers and asking more. 

Flowing Hands I hope can prove this is not part of his school.We can ask Masters Michael Saso,Jeffrey Yuen and also Jerry Alan Johnson regarding this topics because all of them are Shang Qing Pai and its sub-branches like Qing Wei Pai and Yu Qing Pai.

Have you verified that Yu Qing Pai is an actual branch of Shangqing Dao? How did you do it?

From what I understand, Shangqing is an old school...there are permutations over the years. Perhaps there are different trainings within it. We absolutely know that's the case just by comparing its earliest scriptures to the modern day practice of black magic on Maoshan.

What is Red Dragon in Kunlun Nei Gong?

It's a practice that's said to be an offshoot of Wudang methods.

What is Golden Flower and is it related to book of Master Lu Dong Bin "Secret of the Golden Flower"?

I think gold flower comes from the same line of training as red phoenix.

I think that Max got this additional methods from Master Andrew Lum and claim that it is again Mao Shan Pai.

I guess there is a chance that there was a miscommunication, and those methods aren't actually from Maoshan/Shangqing.

Ormus

Red Dragon from Wudang Shan?From which school?

How people can claim that Kunlun Nei Gong can produce Golden Dragon Body which they say is the same as Yang Shen,we we see that Master Jenny and Master Andrew who initiated Master Max are not Immortals?Now people here claim Max and Kan are Immortals.Strange?

There is only one true Shang Qing Pai and they dont work Nei Dan as we know it in modern times.They have inner work but it is diferent.Shang Qing is now part of Zheng Yi and it is actualy highest stage of Zheng Yi elite ordination level 1.I know that only Master Michael Saso have this initiation and level on the west.

Masters Jerry Alan Johnson is also Shang Qing as his many students,but also many rise question regarding their legitimacy.I dont know for sure.

Master Jeffrey Yuen is one of the real Masters and he is Shang Qing branch Yu Qing Pai which is extremly rare.

In later times  Shang Qing was known as Mao Shan Pai because on that mountain is their seat.Later arosed cult of 3 Mao Brothers which formed Mao Shan Pai which is known for magic rituals and properly it is not Shang Qing Pai.

I like to learn more about Kunlun Nei Gong and what it mix inside.

Ormus

The best answer isn't going to be found in lineage or other people's opinions.  If this is very important to you, the best way to know is save up the $ and hit there seminar's.   Even if its only hitting one seminar a year or every other year.  There is simply no substitute for experience. 

Similarly how much can we trust answers about 'Dragon' and 'Rainbow' bodies from anyone who hasn't truly experienced it themselves.   Such discussions devolve into 'angels on a pin tip' arguments because the real thing is so rare and legendary.

• Like 1

Red Dragon from Wudang Shan?From which school?

I said an offshoot...this is only what I learned about it, it's not like I actually know.

How people can claim that Kunlun Nei Gong can produce Golden Dragon Body which they say is the same as Yang Shen,we we see that Master Jenny and Master Andrew who initiated Master Max are not Immortals?Now people here claim Max and Kan are Immortals.Strange?

There is only one true Shang Qing Pai and they dont work Nei Dan as we know it in modern times.They have inner work but it is diferent.

There aren't different methods, or sub-schools, in Shangqing dao? Are you sure? Because even you say that Yu Qing pai is one...

Shang Qing is now part of Zheng Yi and it is actualy highest stage of Zheng Yi elite ordination level 1.I know that only Master Michael Saso have this initiation and level on the west.

Masters Jerry Alan Johnson is also Shang Qing as his many students,but also many rise question regarding their legitimacy.I dont know for sure.

Zhengyi took Shangqing into it, but did it take the entirety of the school in? Do disciples in Zhengyi dao learn every different method?

Where do you get your information?

Master Jeffrey Yuen is one of the real Masters and he is Shang Qing branch Yu Qing Pai which is extremly rare.

I wish you would answer how you verified Yu Qing pai...thanks.

I don't have reason to doubt Jeffrey Yuen about his sect, but I wasn't able to find out anything about it by looking online other than sources about him (not to say that Google is aware of everything out there). So instead of trying to debunk it, I'm trying to find out more.

In later times  Shang Qing was known as Mao Shan Pai because on that mountain is their seat.Later arosed cult of 3 Mao Brothers which formed Mao Shan Pai which is known for magic rituals and properly it is not Shang Qing Pai.

I like to learn more about Kunlun Nei Gong and what it mix inside.

The best source is Max himself. I'm just someone who used to practice it, who didn't even get that far in training.

Ormus

Edited by Aetherous