Sign in to follow this  
Biff

Is Master Chunyi Lin going bald?

Ofcourse respect is do to that accomplishment.. But surely your not implying that 50 or so years of qi gong (whatever Qi gong they might've practiced) is just and only subjective.. Right? Plus even if I wanted to I won't display my source for that info.. I mean hell you can find it in kosta's jazzed up books.

Plus John is higher then level 4.. So is it so beyond logic to say there are qi gong "Masters" stronger then level 4? Level 4 is unique.. But I would'nt say its stronger then an entire system just because of that.

Nice chatting.

Sorry if you feel I came on to strong...yes it may be subjective and that is okay as long as there are works with the faith. On one level all of it is subjective yet a means must exist for discerning effective qi-gung from watered down qi-gung. As I stated healing is the greatest yet people go by what they see...and manipulating physical reality [since we are taught to worship it in school]on the gross level is what most people [mind reading here] covet.

Sorry if you feel I came on to strong...yes it may be subjective and that is okay as long as there are works with the faith. On one level all of it is subjective yet a means must exist for discerning effective qi-gung from watered down qi-gung. As I stated healing is the greatest yet people go by what they see...and manipulating physical reality [since we are taught to worship it in school]on the gross level is what most people [mind reading here] covet.

In the beginning I wasen't sure what you were implying by your first post, had to repost it. But yea I agree, well put

Sign in to follow this